Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 05-08-2019, 04:27 AM   #1081
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
I used to but i look at it as if i dont auto reprder the coach sets it. Thats just my mind thinking it
I donít think it matters either way but I said I get familiar with all the teams by doing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2019, 11:02 AM   #1082
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

From what I'm seeing the games go whacky after x amount games no matter what.

Deleting the Profile and or restarting your system helps but it will happen again. I'm trying a couple of things on the PC to try and narrow it down, it does appear to be inconsistent in terms of when it happens but it keeps happening.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:06 PM   #1083
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0

Try not deleting Playcall Suggestions. I was deleting this file along with my profile every match and I found QB's were throwing long far too often and regularly getting completed passes of 40+ yards a throw.

When I left the Playcall file alone the QB's would use check down passes more often. They still occasionally go long but with far less regularity and success. This is crucial in keeping passing yardage realistic in 15min quarter game's.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:17 PM   #1084
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Try not deleting Playcall Suggestions. I was deleting this file along with my profile every match and I found QB's were throwing long far too often and regularly getting completed passes of 40+ yards a throw.

When I left the Playcall file alone the QB's would use check down passes more often. They still occasionally go long but with far less regularity and success. This is crucial in keeping passing yardage realistic in 15min quarter game's.
Read down my Forum, I’m not deleting the Playcall. Maybe it’s my WR Catching setting of 35

Last edited by cdcool; 05-08-2019 at 09:38 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:27 PM   #1085
Rookie

I found a fix put sliders at 0 in mm and reinput sliders in cfm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2019, 04:29 PM   #1086
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
I found a fix put sliders at 0 in mm and reinput sliders in cfm if games out of whack and delete profile it worked for me
Now this sounds logical, thanks!!!
Old 05-10-2019, 07:47 PM   #1087
Rookie

Iím having a problem cowboys lost their qb and rb so I signed them and rb and they should struggle against giants since backups ainít ThT good but they dominate them and the cardale jones is playing like Brady he had a 97 yard drive done in 5 plays bombing it does anyone know how to fix whatever is goin on I tried deleting profile turning ps4 off and on still same
Old 05-10-2019, 09:57 PM   #1088
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
I’m having a problem cowboys lost their qb and rb so I signed them and rb and they should struggle against giants since backups ain’t ThT good but they dominate them and the cardale jones is playing like Brady he had a 97 yard drive done in 5 plays bombing it does anyone know how to fix whatever is goin on I tried deleting profile turning ps4 off and on still same

I believe you are on the PS4, restarting it and deleting your Profile worked for the Steelers fan in here.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 05-13-2019 at 08:29 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »