Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 05-22-2019, 11:37 AM   #1161
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

There was a new update on console today. Update 1.23. Not sure what the patch notes are. Can't seem to find it.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2019, 11:41 AM   #1162
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Btw finished season 1 in my league. Falcons (15-1) beat the Ravens (9-7) 42-14. Was almost Falcons/Patriots SB. Ravens edged the Pats 32-30 in conference championship.
For my second season, I moved the Bills to London as the Monarchs. And Raiders moved to Las Vegas. Raiders are in some **** right now though. Like -90mil in debt lol.
Also had some real life major trades happen. AB to Raiders, Flacco to Broncos, Keenum to Redskins. Raiders guard to Jets, his name is confusing lol. I also had Le'Veon Bell put on the Jets roster. Unfortunately, Steelers had resigned him so I had to do a trade. Couldn't release him, wouldn't let me. Would put Steelers over cap space.
Kinda crazy draft though. Steelers picked up Ed Oliver. Dwayne Haskins was picked by the Giants. Kyler Murray dropped all the way to the 3rd rd to the Colts. Raiders picked Devin White at #1.

Last edited by thenamesfuller; 05-22-2019 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-22-2019, 06:58 PM   #1163
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Btw finished season 1 in my league. Falcons (15-1) beat the Ravens (9-7) 42-14. Was almost Falcons/Patriots SB. Ravens edged the Pats 32-30 in conference championship.
For my second season, I moved the Bills to London as the Monarchs. And Raiders moved to Las Vegas. Raiders are in some **** right now though. Like -90mil in debt lol.
Also had some real life major trades happen. AB to Raiders, Flacco to Broncos, Keenum to Redskins. Raiders guard to Jets, his name is confusing lol. I also had Le'Veon Bell put on the Jets roster. Unfortunately, Steelers had resigned him so I had to do a trade. Couldn't release him, wouldn't let me. Would put Steelers over cap space.
Kinda crazy draft though. Steelers picked up Ed Oliver. Dwayne Haskins was picked by the Giants. Kyler Murray dropped all the way to the 3rd rd to the Colts. Raiders picked Devin White at #1.

How were your season stats?
Old 05-22-2019, 06:59 PM   #1164
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
There was a new update on console today. Update 1.23. Not sure what the patch notes are. Can't seem to find it.

Doesn't look like anything too serious, mostly online stuff
Old 05-22-2019, 10:08 PM   #1165
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
How were your season stats?
A lot of records with passing yards. Top Passer had 42 TDs 5,800+ yards. Other passers had 5,700, 5,600 yards.
No other records. Top rusher had around 1,600 or 1,500. TE had the most receptions, obviously.
Passing yards is really the only issue.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2019, 10:15 PM   #1166
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
A lot of records with passing yards. Top Passer had 42 TDs 5,800+ yards. Other passers had 5,700, 5,600 yards.
No other records. Top rusher had around 1,600 or 1,500. TE had the most receptions, obviously.
Passing yards is really the only issue.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app

Okay, you had 3 over 5000, I believe I may have one or two trending in Week 16
Mahomes on KC is the biggest issue.

Overall I agree passing in the biggest issue, which is damn good for 15 minutes Quarters, I’ve seen since 2005.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 05-22-2019 at 11:06 PM.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:19 PM   #1167
Banned

Why don't you have to delete the profile with your sliders anymore? Does your sliders address the problem or your just not seeing the crazy offensive numbers anymore? Because players are still seeing the issue.

Last edited by giants76; 05-23-2019 at 01:27 PM.
Old 05-23-2019, 01:45 PM   #1168
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Why don't you have to delete the profile with your sliders anymore? Does your sliders address the problem or your just not seeing the crazy offensive numbers anymore? Because players are still seeing the issue.

Because for one, I wasnít doing it from the very beginning, I would just replay the game if the stats went crazy.

I deleted my Profile and Playcall for about two or three weeks of watching games and found that the stats go crazy anyway after x mount of games.

Deleting the Profile is time a consuming process after each game and from my testing doesnít accomplish anything that either resetting your system, replaying the game or closing down Madden wonít accomplish and isnít needed after every game.

When you see the problem then do it, my Rule for doing so is in the OP.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »