Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2019, 01:17 AM   #1201
Madden 21 PC
 
cdcool's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago/New York City
Posts: 3,227
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Forget it. I just looked up how to reset your ps4 and the only information that popped up was factory reset. I am not messing with that. Unless someone in your forum knows how to do it I will just delete profile and playcall suggestions.
Did I not just say look in the OP or knock yourself out deleting the Profile and PlayCall
__________________
Madden PC 21 (CPU vs CPU), Draft Day Sports-Pro 21 and College Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU),
Pro Strategy Football 2021 (CPU vs CPU), Front Office Football 7 and 8 (CPU vs CPU),
Axis Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU) and several Military PC and 4X simulations.

Last edited by cdcool; 05-29-2019 at 01:28 AM.
cdcool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2019, 02:01 AM   #1202
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Forget it. I just looked up how to reset your ps4 and the only information that popped up was factory reset. I am not messing with that. Unless someone in your forum knows how to do it I will just delete profile and playcall suggestions.


Man, literally delete the playcall suggestion first, then delete profile, donít back out of anything, go dashboard if youíre on Xbox, if youíre PS4, go to the home screen, close the game out from there, relaunch. Sit it up your Profile. Donít need to factory reset at all!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:47 AM   #1203
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Did I not just say look in the OP or knock yourself out deleting the Profile and PlayCall
I looked and I was not sure so I came to you and you're about as useful as a condom in a convent because your on PC. Thanks any way for trying and thanks for putting these sliders together there really good.
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:49 AM   #1204
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Man, literally delete the playcall suggestion first, then delete profile, donít back out of anything, go dashboard if youíre on Xbox, if youíre PS4, go to the home screen, close the game out from there, relaunch. Sit it up your Profile. Donít need to factory reset at all!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks for taking the time to help me
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 08:55 AM   #1205
Madden 21 PC
 
cdcool's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago/New York City
Posts: 3,227
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I looked and I was not sure so I came to you and you're about as useful as a condom in a convent because your on PC. Thanks any way for trying and thanks for putting these sliders together there really good.
Thanks for the compliment...LOL
The condom, that's debatable.
It's not Clear in OP?
__________________
Madden PC 21 (CPU vs CPU), Draft Day Sports-Pro 21 and College Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU),
Pro Strategy Football 2021 (CPU vs CPU), Front Office Football 7 and 8 (CPU vs CPU),
Axis Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU) and several Military PC and 4X simulations.

Last edited by cdcool; 05-29-2019 at 09:27 AM.
cdcool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2019, 09:33 AM   #1206
Madden 21 PC
 
cdcool's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago/New York City
Posts: 3,227
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Man, literally delete the playcall suggestion first, then delete profile, donít back out of anything, go dashboard if youíre on Xbox, if youíre PS4, go to the home screen, close the game out from there, relaunch. Sit it up your Profile. Donít need to factory reset at all!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Can you list the procedure in steps, 1,2,3... so I can add it to the OP to help Console players. Thanks
__________________
Madden PC 21 (CPU vs CPU), Draft Day Sports-Pro 21 and College Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU),
Pro Strategy Football 2021 (CPU vs CPU), Front Office Football 7 and 8 (CPU vs CPU),
Axis Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU) and several Military PC and 4X simulations.
cdcool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:18 AM   #1207
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Can I edit kickers? Because my kicker just hit a 59 yd FG and I am conviced he could hit from the parking lot. The EA rosters are messed up and everyones kick power is over 90 which results in 55 to 60 FG with ease. Your thoughts?
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 10:22 AM   #1208
Madden 21 PC
 
cdcool's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago/New York City
Posts: 3,227
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Can I edit kickers? Because my kicker just hit a 59 yd FG and I am conviced he could hit from the parking lot. The EA rosters are messed up and everyones kick power is over 90 which results in 55 to 60 FG with ease. Your thoughts?
My Special Teams settings are good, everybody not making 60-yard field goals, they are difficult. I haven't edited anything. I'm not seeing anything like that consistently.
__________________
Madden PC 21 (CPU vs CPU), Draft Day Sports-Pro 21 and College Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU),
Pro Strategy Football 2021 (CPU vs CPU), Front Office Football 7 and 8 (CPU vs CPU),
Axis Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU) and several Military PC and 4X simulations.
cdcool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 AM.

Top -