Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 05-29-2019, 01:17 AM   #1201
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Forget it. I just looked up how to reset your ps4 and the only information that popped up was factory reset. I am not messing with that. Unless someone in your forum knows how to do it I will just delete profile and playcall suggestions.
Did I not just say look in the OP or knock yourself out deleting the Profile and PlayCall

Last edited by cdcool; 05-29-2019 at 01:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2019, 02:01 AM   #1202
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Forget it. I just looked up how to reset your ps4 and the only information that popped up was factory reset. I am not messing with that. Unless someone in your forum knows how to do it I will just delete profile and playcall suggestions.

Man, literally delete the playcall suggestion first, then delete profile, donít back out of anything, go dashboard if youíre on Xbox, if youíre PS4, go to the home screen, close the game out from there, relaunch. Sit it up your Profile. Donít need to factory reset at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-29-2019, 08:47 AM   #1203
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Did I not just say look in the OP or knock yourself out deleting the Profile and PlayCall
I looked and I was not sure so I came to you and you're about as useful as a condom in a convent because your on PC. Thanks any way for trying and thanks for putting these sliders together there really good.
Old 05-29-2019, 08:49 AM   #1204
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Man, literally delete the playcall suggestion first, then delete profile, donít back out of anything, go dashboard if youíre on Xbox, if youíre PS4, go to the home screen, close the game out from there, relaunch. Sit it up your Profile. Donít need to factory reset at all!

Thanks for taking the time to help me
Old 05-29-2019, 08:55 AM   #1205
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
I looked and I was not sure so I came to you and you're about as useful as a condom in a convent because your on PC. Thanks any way for trying and thanks for putting these sliders together there really good.
Thanks for the compliment...LOL
The condom, that's debatable.
It's not Clear in OP?

Last edited by cdcool; 05-29-2019 at 09:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2019, 09:33 AM   #1206
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828

Can you list the procedure in steps, 1,2,3... so I can add it to the OP to help Console players. Thanks
Old 05-29-2019, 10:18 AM   #1207
Banned

Can I edit kickers? Because my kicker just hit a 59 yd FG and I am conviced he could hit from the parking lot. The EA rosters are messed up and everyones kick power is over 90 which results in 55 to 60 FG with ease. Your thoughts?
Old 05-29-2019, 10:22 AM   #1208
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Can I edit kickers? Because my kicker just hit a 59 yd FG and I am conviced he could hit from the parking lot. The EA rosters are messed up and everyones kick power is over 90 which results in 55 to 60 FG with ease. Your thoughts?
My Special Teams settings are good, everybody not making 60-yard field goals, they are difficult. I haven't edited anything. I'm not seeing anything like that consistently.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »