Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2019, 02:53 AM   #1265
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

I'm enjoying Madden
Watching the games and watching the season develop is a lot of fun for me.

Watching every game may not work for everyone but the benefits definitely do pay off if you are willing to do so, trust me. You get to know every team.

My biggest accomplishment is knowing that the end of season stats are realistic, not perfect but within the realm of reality and the NFL using the slider's settings I tested and developed over the past 8 months or so.

If it wasn't working I wouldn't play the game, that's a fact.

I hope some of you are enjoying my sliders as well. Please let me know.

Last edited by cdcool; 06-19-2019 at 03:00 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2019, 05:26 PM   #1266
Rookie

OVR: 0

I appreciate all youve done I’ve been using them off and on and they r good I’m gonna play a couple games tomorrow

Last edited by shaunhill256; 06-19-2019 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:39 AM   #1267
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

I truly hope that Madden 2020 has something new to offer for CPU vs CPU Franchise mode Offline CFM other than just updated rosters, to make it worthwhile in developing a new slider set which will most likely be needed.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:23 PM   #1268
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
End of Season Receiving
I don't see any real issues except for the TE's
The number substantially over 1000 yards were similar to the NFL
Ok, so I have been playing with your sliders for a while now and there very good, but I have found a way to make them even better. So I decided to do some editing of the QBs and the Kickers. Yes the kickers because I was tired of watching kickers attempt 65yd FG in the middle of a game which would never happen by the way. I even saw a kicker attempt a 70yd in the middle off a game. The EA rosters are dog **** and need to be adjusted. Maybe before the half or at the end of a game. So I lowered all kickers to 80 but I changed the guys with the big legs to 85. Example Justin Tucker. Now back to the QBs. I have noticed that there is just so much offence within the game. Now I know you said you have to control all teams to get even stats but I was looking at some of your stats you posted and your TE had 1600 yds. That is unherd of and unrealistic. Your elite WR drop those numbers. Also, you had three QBs with 5000 yds. It just felt every QB was juiced up. To solve this I turned off tight spiral. Tight spiral allows the QB to squeeze throws into tight windows and prevents DBs from making plays on the ball. I turned tight spiral off and I have seen an increase in Ints. I know that you are anti-edit and would never do this but I just felt compelled to share. I am in a sharing mode today. I got all my editing info from Tommy. You and him should collaborate on sliders because I think you guys could make great sliders.

Last edited by giants76; 06-22-2019 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:32 PM   #1269
Banned

Daniel Jones first year with tight spiral on 5200yds 32TDs 8 Ints

Daniel Jones first year with tight spiral off 4200yds 24TDs 11 Ints
Old 06-22-2019, 02:46 PM   #1270
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Ok, so I have been playing with your sliders for a while now and there very good, but I have found a way to make them even better. So I decided to do some editing of the QBs and the Kickers. Yes the kickers because I was tired of watching kickers attempt 65yd FG in the middle of a game which would never happen by the way. I even saw a kicker attempt a 70yd in the middle off a game. The EA rosters are dog **** and need to be adjusted. Maybe before the half or at the end of a game. So I lowered all kickers to 80 but I changed the guys with the big legs to 85. Example Justin Tucker. Now back to the QBs. I have noticed that there is just so much offence within the game. Now I know you said you have to control all teams to get even stats but I was looking at some of your stats you posted and your TE had 1600 yds. That is unherd of and unrealistic. Your elite WR drop those numbers. Also, you had three QBs with 5000 yds. It just felt every QB was juiced up. To solve this I turned off tight spiral. Tight spiral allows the QB to squeeze throws into tight windows and prevents DBs from making plays on the ball. I turned tight spiral off and I have seen an increase in Ints. I know that you are anti-edit and would never do this but I just felt compelled to share. I am in a sharing mode today. I got all my editing info from Tommy. You and him should collaborate on sliders because I think you guys could make great sliders.
TE's are an issue, I had TE's at 1600?, maybe, but I don't remember that being that high. QB's are not an issue, the NFL had two.

Editing is an option but as you said I'm not taking the time to do that, the default rosters after season #1 are fantasy football anyway and aren't that bad and seem to be getting better after each season.

Thanks for the kind words, I've been doing sliders for a very long time, everyone as there own philosophies and what works for them.

Last edited by cdcool; 06-22-2019 at 03:00 PM.
Old 06-22-2019, 06:18 PM   #1271
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Oh and one other thing, I don't have kickers kicking 65 yard Field Goals, in fact, none and I've never seen a 70 yard Field Goal attempt ever, so I know for a fact you are not or can't be referring to my slider settings.

I've spent some time on Special Teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2019, 08:51 PM   #1272
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Oh and one other thing, I don't have kickers kicking 65 yard Field Goals, in fact, none and I've never seen a 70 yard Field Goal attempt ever, so I know for a fact you are not or can't be referring to my slider settings.

I've spent some time on Special Teams.
Its not your slider set it happens with everyone's set. I used a lot of different sets and no one could figure how to fix it until Tommy told me to lower FG power to 80-85 and that fixed the problem. And your set is not magic because it happened with your set as well. This is not Charlie and the Chocolate factory your slider set is not the golden egg. Plus, what the hell have you been looking at for 8 months? I picked up on it playing the first couple games and it drove me crazy. But besides that bull**** that EA refuses to address they play well. Thanks for your hard work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »