Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 06-22-2019, 08:51 PM   #1273
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Oh and one other thing, I don't have kickers kicking 65 yard Field Goals, in fact, none and I've never seen a 70 yard Field Goal attempt ever, so I know for a fact you are not or can't be referring to my slider settings.

I've spent some time on Special Teams.
Its not your slider set it happens with everyone's set. I used a lot of different sets and no one could figure how to fix it until Tommy told me to lower FG power to 80-85 and that fixed the problem. And your set is not magic because it happened with your set as well. This is not Charlie and the Chocolate factory your slider set is not the golden egg. Plus, what the hell have you been looking at for 8 months? I picked up on it playing the first couple games and it drove me crazy. But besides that bull**** that EA refuses to address they play well. Thanks for your hard work.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:44 PM   #1274
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Its not your slider set it happens with everyone's set. I used a lot of different sets and no one could figure how to fix it until Tommy told me to lower FG power to 80-85 and that fixed the problem. And your set is not magic because it happened with your set as well. This is not Charlie and the Chocolate factory your slider set is not the golden egg. Plus, what the hell have you been looking at for 8 months? I picked up on it playing the first couple games and it drove me crazy. But besides that bull**** that EA refuses to address they play well. Thanks for your hard work.
Golden egg or not, never seen what you are talking about in regards to Long *** Field Goals, with my current slider settings, not happening. No need to lie.

Tommy had to tell you how to fix it? okay problem solved for you.

First couple of months with my settings? I don’t think so or I would have made changes, no changes needed. What the hell are you looking at now? that’s the question. End of season Field Goal percentages and distances looked good. Thanks for the compliment

Last edited by cdcool; 06-23-2019 at 05:12 AM.
Old 06-23-2019, 12:38 AM   #1275
Banned

Quote:
Golden egg or not, never seen what you are talking about in regards to Long *** Field Goals, with my current slider settings, not happening. No need to lie.

Tommy had to tell you how to fix it, okay problem solved for you.

First couple of months with my settings? I donít think so or I would have made changes, no changes needed. What the hell are you looking at now? thatís the question. End of season Field Goal percentages and distances looked good. Thanks for the compliment
You know that you add 17 yds to a FG attempt? I was playing the Cowgirls and there kicker attempted a FG from the 53 yd line. What is that???? A 70yd FG attempt. There kicker missed and I started my drive from there 47 yd line. Its all fixed so whatever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2019, 01:05 AM   #1276
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
You know that you add 17 yds to a FG attempt? I was playing the Cowgirls and there kicker attempted a FG from the 53 yd line. What is that???? A 70yd FG attempt. There kicker missed and I started my drive from there 47 yd line. Its all fixed so whatever.
I better start looking at 50 yard kicks. LOL
I think that's noticeable.
Old 06-23-2019, 02:47 AM   #1277
Rookie

Quote:
53 yard line is 63 yards and they attempt those sometimes irl stop being a **** head if u donít like his sliders get the hell off his page stop commenting
Old 06-23-2019, 08:59 AM   #1278
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
53 yard line is 63 yards and they attempt those sometimes irl stop being a **** head if u don’t like his sliders get the hell off his page stop commenting
Hey, Einstein it's 17 yds from the goaline to the goal post. If your going to come at me watch football first. I will be waiting on your brillant response. Your probably a millennial. Which means your nuts haven't dropped yet and your going to tell on me. I can't imagine you storming the beach at Normandy.

Last edited by giants76; 06-23-2019 at 09:08 AM.
Old 06-23-2019, 09:17 AM   #1279
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Hey, Einstein it's 17 yds from the goaline to the goal post. If your going to come at me watch football first. I will be waiting on your brillant response. Your probably a millennial. Which means your nuts haven't dropped yet and your going to tell on me. I can't imagine you storming the beach at Normandy.
You need to go away and hang out with Tommy permanently.
Old 06-23-2019, 09:28 AM   #1280
Banned

Quote:
You need to go away and hang out with Tommy permanently.
Well Johnny no sense came at me and I set him down. I have no issue with you. I will leave your followers alone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »