Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 06-23-2019, 09:37 AM   #1281
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Well Johnny no sense came at me and I set him down. I have no issue with you. I will leave your followers alone.
All I see is you TRYING to discredit my sliders, so take it over there and be happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #1282

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
53 yard line is 63 yards and they attempt those sometimes irl stop being a **** head if u don’t like his sliders get the hell off his page stop commenting
It's 10 yards for the end zone and 7 yards for where the holder sets up (hence +17 yards from LOS).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
All I see is you TRYING to discredit my sliders, so take it over there and be happy.
He's done nothing but offer critiques of your sliders. He hasn't discredited you in anyway. He's offering suggestions for what he's seen.

If you are happy with them they way they are, great. Don't adjust them.

But you can't start a thread with your sliders and not expect them to not play the same for everyone.

If he's getting different results than you are, it doesn't mean he's "discrediting" you.

He's not doing anything worthy of a ban. In fact, I've seen him do nothing but thank you for your work and in fact praised you as he said he's been using your sliders for a while.

If you can't take people constructive criticism of your slider, I can close the thread for you if you like but we aren't going to not allow someone to comment if the sliders aren't playing anything but perfect for them....
Old 06-23-2019, 10:15 AM   #1283
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
How the hell am I discrediting them if I am using them????? I like them and I offered my suggestions to make them better. It's weird when someone offers a suggestion you think there attacking you. It part of the growing up process. We all go through it.
Old 06-23-2019, 10:17 AM   #1284
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
It's 10 yards for the end zone and 7 yards for where the holder sets up (hence +17 yards from LOS).

He's done nothing but offer critiques of your sliders. He hasn't discredited you in anyway. He's offering suggestions for what he's seen.

If you are happy with them they way they are, great. Don't adjust them.

But you can't start a thread with your sliders and not expect them to not play the same for everyone.

If he's getting different results than you are, it doesn't mean he's "discrediting" you.

He's not doing anything worthy of a ban. In fact, I've seen him do nothing but thank you for your work and in fact praised you as he said he's been using your sliders for a while.

If you can't take people constructive criticism of your slider, I can close the thread for you if you like but we aren't going to not allow someone to comment if the sliders aren't playing anything but perfect for them....
I stated what I see, I don't view it as constructive criticism, I know what that is and insulting people is not a part of that.

I will continue as always and have alway's answered and supported those that agreed or disagreed with my sliders, always.
Old 06-23-2019, 10:28 AM   #1285
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
How the hell am I discrediting them if I am using them????? I like them and I offered my suggestions to make them better. It's weird when someone offers a suggestion you think there attacking you. It part of the growing up process. We all go through it.
It's the way you are going about it, making constructive suggestions is one thing and trying to sarcastically degrade 8 months of hard work is another, based on other findings, opinions, and suggestions. It appears you are the one that has some growing up to do. You didn't directly attack me but someone in my Forum. If you are happy with the sliders great and if not that's great too.

I've said thank you for your feedback which I don't agree with especially using 15 minute quarters and simming games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2019, 10:32 AM   #1286

kehlis's Arena

He didn't "attack" anyone in "your" thread.

Here is the post that he RESPONDED to.

This post below, someone calling HIM a dick head.

This is a post that could get shaunhill256 banned since it's a personal attack. None of the posts you've reported trying to get him banned are anything close to as bad as the below post.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
53 yard line is 63 yards and they attempt those sometimes irl stop being a **** head if u donít like his sliders get the hell off his page stop commenting
Old 06-23-2019, 10:35 AM   #1287
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
He didn't "attack" anyone in "your" thread.

Here is the post that he RESPONDED to.

This post below, someone calling HIM a dick head.

This is a post that could get shaunhill256 banned since it's a personal attack. None of the posts you've reported trying to get him banned are anything close to as bad as the below post.......
Okay, This ain't bad? I'm just asking

Hey, Einstein it's 17 yds from the goaline to the goal post. If your going to come at me watch football first. I will be waiting on your brillant response. Your probably a millennial. Which means your nuts haven't dropped yet and your going to tell on me. I can't imagine you storming the beach at Normandy.
Old 06-23-2019, 10:40 AM   #1288

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Okay, This ain't bad? I'm just asking

Hey, Einstein it's 17 yds from the goaline to the goal post. If your going to come at me watch football first. I will be waiting on your brillant response. Your probably a millennial. Which means your nuts haven't dropped yet and your going to tell on me. I can't imagine you storming the beach at Normandy.
It is.

But which came first? Who "attacked" who first?

If someone called you a dick head and was blatantly wrong, wouldn't you feel the need to defend yourself?

Is it okay for folks to attack others as long as they bow to their knees for your sliders?

I didn't see you report the post where one user called the other a dick head.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »