Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 06-23-2019, 10:42 AM   #1289
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
It is.

But which came first? Who "attacked" who first?

If someone called you a dick head and was blatantly wrong, wouldn't you feel the need to defend yourself?

Is it okay for folks to attack others as long as they bow to their knees for your sliders?

I didn't see you report the post where one user called the other a dick head.
Okay, I said what I had to say.
Old 06-23-2019, 11:07 AM   #1290
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
It's 10 yards for the end zone and 7 yards for where the holder sets up (hence +17 yards from LOS).

He's done nothing but offer critiques of your sliders. He hasn't discredited you in anyway. He's offering suggestions for what he's seen.

If you are happy with them they way they are, great. Don't adjust them.

But you can't start a thread with your sliders and not expect them to not play the same for everyone.

If he's getting different results than you are, it doesn't mean he's "discrediting" you.

He's not doing anything worthy of a ban. In fact, I've seen him do nothing but thank you for your work and in fact praised you as he said he's been using your sliders for a while.

If you can't take people constructive criticism of your slider, I can close the thread for you if you like but we aren't going to not allow someone to comment if the sliders aren't playing anything but perfect for them....
Thank you. I encountered a grown up. Part of growing up is to be able to except constructive criticism. I was young once and when someone is trying to offer you advise you sometimes think there attacking you. I am done parenting in this forum.
Old 06-23-2019, 11:09 AM   #1291
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Thank you. I encountered a grown up. Part of growing up is to be able to except constructive criticism. I was young once and when someone is trying to offer you advise you sometimes think there attacking you. I am done parenting in this forum.
Very good!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2019, 11:20 AM   #1292
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Very good!
I will still use your sliders because there REALLY GOOD and I will continue to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM when seen fit.
Old 06-23-2019, 11:30 AM   #1293
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I will still use your sliders because there REALLY GOOD and I will continue to offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM when seen fit.
Thank you, you do that
Old 06-23-2019, 03:18 PM   #1294

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Okay, I said what I had to say.
Thanks.

In the future, make sure to report all offensive posts if you would like to see your reported posts taken seriously.

You can't pick and choose users to report.

You've already lost credibility with me but there are many other mods out there. Make sure to report posts equally.

Not based on whether or not they are 100% on board with your sliders. That's a pretty bad look.
Old 06-23-2019, 03:45 PM   #1295
Banned

Quote:
Thanks.

In the future, make sure to report all offensive posts if you would like to see your reported posts taken seriously.

You've already lost credibility with me but there are many other mods out there. Make sure to report posts equally.

Not based on whether or not they are 100% on board with your sliders. That's a pretty bad look.
You reported me because you thought I didn't like your sliders. Lmfao
Your such a millennial.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2019, 05:38 PM   #1296
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Thanks.

It's ridiculous to think I would report someone because they don't like my sliders.

shaunhill256 stated what he said based on the postings of giants76.
I could care less if someone likes my sliders or not, that wasn't the issue. giants76 was providing feedback on the sliders and always ended with "your siders are great", it was way in which he was delivering that feedback. This is is why shaunhill256 made the remark, he has no history of doing anything like that and would not do that for no reason. Providing feedback in a very negative and sarcastic tone without any basis to support what you are saying about someone's work repeatedly is wrong, just because they state the sliders are great and I'm using them, should not dismiss this behavior. I personally don't care what he thinks about my sliders good or bad, it was more so based on shaunhill256 reaction and the fact that I also felt the same way after entertaining giants76 feedback on more that one occasion. This is just for clarification

Last edited by cdcool; 06-24-2019 at 10:42 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »