Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2018, 05:56 PM   #209
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Technically, when using their language, you’d be playing at -25. I don’t know how 100 could be much different than before.

0 is still the most even level.

What the note means is, if you were playing with 0, then moving it to 25 should NOT throw the game out of whack with you current slider set. It’s your old 0 from before the patch.

In theory, the “new, post-patch” 0 should give the greatest speed desparity we’ve ever seen on madden, while the “new” 25 will give you the same setting as you used before.

Keeping it at 0 will change gameplay. That’s what they’re telling us. And I’m guessing it must make a drastic difference if they took the time to provide a scale and example. That’s unlike EA to give such solid explanations.

Thanks Tommy, EA is telling you this?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-18-2018, 06:12 PM   #210
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Thanks Tommy, EA is telling you this?

Yes, that’s what the patch notes imply. It’s simple logic using their scale, example, and explanation. You just have some weird personal beef with me and refuse to believe anything I say. Show me how what I posted isn’t true. You have no argument because you have no defense. Just a beef with me.

If the old 0 is 25, then there’s a new level of 0 we haven’t seen because we’ve never been able to use a -25 on the speed parity scale. It’s common sense. Trust me, EA wouldn’t give us this much explanation if it didn’t change gameplay. It’d be a smaller note like in the rest of the patch notes.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 10-18-2018, 06:30 PM   #211
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Yes, that’s what the patch notes imply. It’s simple logic using their scale, example, and explanation. You just have some weird personal beef with me and refuse to believe anything I say. Show me how what I posted isn’t true. You have no argument because you have no defense. Just a beef with me.

If the old 0 is 25, then there’s a new level of 0 we haven’t seen because we’ve never been able to use a -25 on the speed parity scale. It’s common sense. Trust me, EA wouldn’t give us this much explanation if it didn’t change gameplay. It’d be a smaller note like in the rest of the patch notes.

No beef, you've just made some crazy slider suggestions and recommendations in the past, that’s why I have not been a frequent visitor. I'm cautious and it's a not weird either.

No beef of any sort guy or I would tell you.

Example: You said earlier this is what EA is telling us and now you saying EA would not give us this much information if. They have not told you anything directly. You do this a lot.

But thanks for the info friend

Last edited by cdcool; 10-18-2018 at 06:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2018, 06:51 PM   #212
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
No beef, you've just made some crazy slider suggestions and recommendations in the past, that’s why I have not been a frequent visitor. I'm cautious and it's a not weird either.

No beef of any sort guy or I would tell you.

Example: You said earlier this is what EA is telling us and now you saying EA would not give us this much information if. They have not told you anything directly. You do this a lot.

But thanks for the info friend

Dude, it’s in the patch notes. They usually don’t give this much explanation, but they are with this. It’s up for us to interpret their info. What i’m Saying just follows the logic they already explained.they shouldn’t have to draw a full scale for us. They figure we’re smart enough to use simple logic and draw the scale ourselves like i just did. Don’t get how you can’t see that. There’s nothing subjective about the scale.

If 75 is the new 50, then 50 is the new 25, and 25 is the new 0, then 0 would be -25. That means we have a new speed rating because we could never select -25.

I don’t have to have inside access to EA to figure this out. It’s simple, third grade logic that’d be a question on an early, gradeschool Stanford Acheivement Test.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 10-18-2018, 08:16 PM   #213
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Dude, it’s in the patch notes. They usually don’t give this much explanation, but they are with this. It’s up for us to interpret their info. What i’m Saying just follows the logic they already explained.they shouldn’t have to draw a full scale for us. They figure we’re smart enough to use simple logic and draw the scale ourselves like i just did. Don’t get how you can’t see that. There’s nothing subjective about the scale.

If 75 is the new 50, then 50 is the new 25, and 25 is the new 0, then 0 would be -25. That means we have a new speed rating because we could never select -25.

I don’t have to have inside access to EA to figure this out. It’s simple, third grade logic that’d be a question on an early, gradeschool Stanford Acheivement Test.

LOL.. Third grade? why did you answer? you in Kindergarten and why are you still here?
What 0 and 100 do is your determination, which I can’t believe if you are the only one saying it, I said this already. I know you don't know as much as anyone else in here already.

I'll test it tonight at 0 and see for myself.

Old 10-18-2018, 08:21 PM   #214
Pro

Cdcool u a funny cat bruh
Old 10-18-2018, 08:26 PM   #215
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Cdcool u a funny cat bruh

LOL

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2018, 08:38 PM   #216
Pro

Quote:
LOL

Naw not "lol" funny. I meant the other kind of funny

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »