Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-14-2018, 04:01 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Cool!

I like my punts a little more accurate...LOL The punts look good, you get some good special team plays.
You’re very right about the good special teams play. I’ve seen way better animations with tackling and other things on the punts and kick returns. Do you skip through the replays, opening animations, half time shows, and the other stuff or do you watch all of that?
Old 10-14-2018, 04:12 PM   #18
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Youíre very right about the good special teams play. Iíve seen way better animations with tackling and other things on the punts and kick returns. Do you skip through the replays, opening animations, half time shows, and the other stuff or do you watch all of that?
I let the games play, I watch or listen to everything, Madden on it's PC.
Old 10-14-2018, 04:13 PM   #19
Rookie

Sorry the all the questions but I have another one lol

When we go to the next week, do you recommend increasing injuries so that there is more injuries throughout the league and then change it back to the original slider before each game?
Old 10-14-2018, 04:25 PM   #20
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Sorry the all the questions but I have another one lol

When we go to the next week, do you recommend increasing injuries so that there is more injuries throughout the league and then change it back to the original slider before each game?
No problem man.

No, leave it be, you will see injuries, some players are taken out of the game others have longer term injuries, in my opinion, you will get enough injuries and see them.

Last edited by cdcool; 10-14-2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old 10-14-2018, 05:15 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
No problem man.

No, leave it be, you will see injuries, some players are taken out of the game others have longer term injuries, in my opinion, you will get enough injuries and see them.
Sounds good man. Thanks for clarifying
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2018, 08:00 PM   #22
Rookie

Finishing up my 3rd game as I type this and I have some feedback for you.

Iíve been seeing a lot of facemask calls for both teams. Around 4 or 5 a game. Iím not sure if thatís way above league average or not.

Lots and lots of broken tackles for both quarterbacks and running backs which extend plays for HUGE gains. Jerick McKinnon on the 49ers had over 150 yards and 2TD before halftime because of all the broken tackles. In that same game I watched Jimmy G shrug off sacks from Chandler Jones and Markus Golden that definitely should have been losses but instead were 30+ yard gains. Not sure if youíve been seeing these things or not but I wanted to share some of my feedback.

Other than those few things I really donít have any complaints. Everything seems to be playing great so far and the stats are very realistic. Lots of very cool animations. Iíve seen lots more pass interference calls which I love seeing because that seems to happen a lot more frequently in the NFL than it does in Madden. I also have seen some illegal touching calls which is great too. Nice work here man
Old 10-14-2018, 08:54 PM   #23
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Finishing up my 3rd game as I type this and I have some feedback for you.

I’ve been seeing a lot of facemask calls for both teams. Around 4 or 5 a game. I’m not sure if that’s way above league average or not.

Lots and lots of broken tackles for both quarterbacks and running backs which extend plays for HUGE gains. Jerick McKinnon on the 49ers had over 150 yards and 2TD before halftime because of all the broken tackles. In that same game I watched Jimmy G shrug off sacks from Chandler Jones and Markus Golden that definitely should have been losses but instead were 30+ yard gains. Not sure if you’ve been seeing these things or not but I wanted to share some of my feedback.

Other than those few things I really don’t have any complaints. Everything seems to be playing great so far and the stats are very realistic. Lots of very cool animations. I’ve seen lots more pass interference calls which I love seeing because that seems to happen a lot more frequently in the NFL than it does in Madden. I also have seen some illegal touching calls which is great too. Nice work here man
Thanks, I'm aware.

Penalties need a push, not sure if I was seeing 4 or 5 Facemasks per game maybe but the number of total penalties and yards were good per game and within reason.

Broken tackles? what are you looking at TFL or Tackles after the first hit? The amount of yards at the end of the game is what counts. If you take away those "Broken Tackles" you are going to have other complaints. Scoring, too many field goals, and not enough touchdowns and some of the other stuff I have bee hearing. There are also some animation glitches.

How are your end of game stats? this is what I would be concerned about.

There are no perfect sliders for Madden, it's what you determine you can live with.

My sliders can be adjusted but I have seen the results of doing that also and will stick with these.

In your example, I would have run that game twice to see if that happened again, prob not.

I don't believe I've had one game where a running back had 150 yards before halftime. :-) with this set.

My goal are realistic stats at the end of a watched 15-minute game, there will always be some sort of sacrifice in Madden, which I have determined are not that serious.

Lastly, if you mess around with that Tackle slider, you will not have any offense at all, I tested it.

Last edited by cdcool; 10-14-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-14-2018, 09:03 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks, I'm aware.

Penalties need a push, not sure if I was seeing 4 or 5 Facemasks per game maybe but the number of total penalties and yards were good per game and within reason.

Broken tackles? what are looking at TFL or Tackles after the first hit? The amount of yards at the end of the game is what counts. If you take away those "Broken Tackles" you are going to have other complaints. Scoring, too many field goals, and not enough touchdowns and some of the other stuff I have bee hearing.

How are you end of game stats? That's what I would be concerned about.

There are no perfect sliders for Madden, it's what you determine you can live with.

My sliders can be adjusted but I have seen the results of doing that also and will stick with these.

In your example, I would have run that game twice to see if that happened again, prob not.

I don't believe I've had one game where a running back had 150 yards before halftime. :-) with this set.
I was going to restart the game but figured Iíd keep it going to see what happens. He actually only finished with a little over 200 which means he just had a huge half lol. I hope it doesnít sound like Iím complaining because Iím definitely not. These are by far the best ones Iíve seen through 3 games.

The end game stats are definitely good and real to life so maybe I am complaining a bit about little things like broken tackles too much lol.

Iím seeing way more scoring in the red zone which is very very nice too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »