Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2018, 05:48 PM   #353
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeCop
Gonna have to try these out! Were these used with that Jets/Browns game you watched? Those stats look pretty good. The rushing game looks good; passing as well. Hope the RBs aren’t breaking tons of tackles. I also like how the scores aren’t super high.

Any excessive breakout runs? And have you tested it on other games? Wondering if you’ve had a game with some higher passing yards (300-400 range).
Yes, this is the Jets/Browns game. I've watched about 10 games, they vary but the excessive stuff has pretty much stopped and everything else looks good. You still could get a bad game in there and may have to watch it again. Let the entire game play out, things are slower now.

Appears to be playing well, the games are fun to watch also, you still get offensive games but the consistent 45 point games are thinner now and not as many breakouts, you will see some 400-yard games still.

Thanks for the support!

Last edited by cdcool; 11-30-2018 at 05:53 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:22 PM   #354
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

I'm getting some higher scoring games also but I like it when I see this in 15 minutes.
Games and stats are playing well once again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Seahawk.jpg (358.1 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by cdcool; 12-01-2018 at 06:25 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:04 AM   #355
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

The vast majority of the games are slow scoring and average.
Here is one on the high-side to counter the low-side for 15 Minute Quarters
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chiefs.jpg (400.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Chief-Broncos.jpg (334.9 KB, 35 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #356
Rookie

TimeCop's Arena

OVR: 0

I played 3 games last night with the updated sliders. I posted the box scores to them last night on this thread, but they’re still awaiting moderator approval. Hopefully they get approved today so you can check them out.

The games looked alright for the most part, despite a few irregularities which I mention in the posts. I feel the sliders could do with maybe one or two tiny tweaks yet. 2 of those 3 games had the losing team accumulating a grand total of only 20 rushing yards. Another had both QBs throw for almost 480 yards, one being the QB’s first ever NFL game.

Other than that, the games felt a lot better than those with the older sliders. I still have yet to have a low scoring game ending in the 20s or lower.

As of now, I’m watching my 4th game, Buccaneers @ Saints. The first half just ended: Bucs 34, Saints 10.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:18 PM   #357
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
I played 3 games last night with the updated sliders. I posted the box scores to them last night on this thread, but they’re still awaiting moderator approval. Hopefully they get approved today so you can check them out.

The games looked alright for the most part, despite a few irregularities which I mention in the posts. I feel the sliders could do with maybe one or two tiny tweaks yet. 2 of those 3 games had the losing team accumulating a grand total of only 20 rushing yards. Another had both QBs throw for almost 480 yards, one being the QB’s first ever NFL game.

Other than that, the games felt a lot better than those with the older sliders. I still have yet to have a low scoring game ending in the 20s or lower.

As of now, I’m watching my 4th game, Buccaneers @ Saints. The first half just ended: Bucs 34, Saints 10.
Thanks man! I'm open to suggestions. I haven't seen any low rushing yard games like that tho.

20 yards with 15-minute Quarters? LOL!

Posts need moderator approval? I never knew that.

Last edited by cdcool; 12-02-2018 at 06:25 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:19 PM   #358
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:

How are the rushing yards in that game? You have my exact settings correct?
Old 12-02-2018, 06:36 PM   #359
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:

also, if you see anything real crazy run the same game again, it can happen.
We may not see any games lower than 20 points with these sliders at 15 Quarters. I posted one with 21 points and that's why I did.

Thanks!
Old 12-02-2018, 06:51 PM   #360
Rookie

TimeCop's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Thanks man! I'm open to suggestions. I haven't seen any low rushing yard games like that tho.

20 yards with 15-minute Quarters? LOL!

Posts need moderator approval? I never knew that.
No problem! Yea, it was really odd. The backs couldn’t get past the offensive line most of the time. Lol I’m not sure what aspect of the sliders to tweak to fix that. I do wonder what would happen if you were to raise the tackling to 40. I do get some odd broken tackles every now and then. It may also lower some of the high passing games I’ve gotten. But that could also make the running game worse too. So I’m not sure.

And I don’t know why. I figure my posts would go through fine. I’ve seen other users use the box score generator on these threads to post their stats. I don’t know why it would need approval from a mod.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »