Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2018, 07:29 AM   #41
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
You can automate everything or you can choose what you want to control in User Team Help in League Settings for all 32 teams such as Contract Management.

I automate some functions and control others.

League Advancement needs to be on Manual so the games don't play automatically.
Thanks! How do you make them automate their draft picks by themselves? Or is that in the league settings? And one more question what if i decide to simulate a week would that mess up anything? Thank you. Might give these sliders a go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2018, 07:35 AM   #42
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
The run game was high because i forgot to switch false start to 45. I imported the sliders and had that 1 slider set wrong. I'll get a few games in tomorrow and I'll be able to check the run game some more. The passing game was excellent and even tho the run game was high, the animations looked much better. I could see the cpu attempting juke moves and stiff arms to break loose. The 2 long runs didn't come from the rb breaking 5 or 6 tackles on 1 play. Again penalties effect gameplay and with run blocking already at 95, holding at 55 made the o-line too powerful. But like i said it was an accident to have that setting anyway. Now I'm torn because this might be my real cfm here lol
They won't break 5 or 6 tackles at 10, maybe one or two and not consistently. What setting did you have wrong out of curiosity?
Old 10-15-2018, 07:41 AM   #43
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefKeef300
Thanks! How do you make them automate their draft picks by themselves? Or is that in the league settings? And one more question what if i decide to simulate a week would that mess up anything? Thank you. Might give these sliders a go.
Have not got to the Draft as yet but you prob can select the CPU to do it, I always automate the Draft.

This is a Watch all games slider set, simulating a week you will not have a full season of slider settings. Simulating games don't use slider settings. it will screw it up.

My goal is to get the end of season stats looking like the NFL or as close as you can get with Madden.
If that's not your goal, go for it!

Last edited by cdcool; 10-15-2018 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-15-2018, 08:06 AM   #44
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

do you use gameplay assists?
Old 10-15-2018, 08:13 AM   #45
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefKeef300
do you use gameplay assists?
I think I have it set to off, does it matter in CPU vs CPU games? I don't think so
I'll put those settings in the OP tonight

Last edited by cdcool; 10-15-2018 at 08:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2018, 08:24 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Have not got to the Draft as yet but you prob can select the CPU to do it, I always automate the Draft.

This is a Watch all games slider set, simulating a week you will not have a full season of slider settings. Simulating games don't use slider settings. it will screw it up.

My goal is to get the end of season stats looking like the NFL or as close as you can get with Madden.
If that's not your goal, go for it!
I play an online CFM with the Cardinals and its just me controlling them and no one else. So its just 1 controlled team. This won't screw up the gameplay down the line, will it? I haven't seen any gameplay issues as of yet and I think I've watched about 4 games.
Old 10-15-2018, 09:19 AM   #47
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
I play an online CFM with the Cardinals and its just me controlling them and no one else. So its just 1 controlled team. This won't screw up the gameplay down the line, will it? I haven't seen any gameplay issues as of yet and I think I've watched about 4 games.

Your end of game stats won’t match up with the slider stats if you are not watching all the games and not playing any. In online CFM you can only own one team. Can you watch all the games for all the teams in online CFM? I only play offline CFM where you can own all teams and watch all the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-15-2018, 09:29 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Your end of game stats won’t match up with the slider stats if you are not watching all the games and not playing any. In online CFM you can only own one team. Can you watch all the games for all the teams in online CFM? I only play offline CFM where you can own all teams and watch all the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
No unfortunately you can't watch all of the games for all of the teams. Just the one team that you are controlling.

What I wanted to make sure of is that the actual gameplay itself in watching the games wont be affected by this. Like there wont be crazy 300 yard rushing games or multiple 500 yard passing games in my season just because I play online CFM instead of offline right? The stats aren't so much my concern. I can live with some stats being out of wack at the end of the season as long as the games are playing nicely and realistic.

I have been seeing some great games so far like I mentioned above but I wanted to make sure that I won’t start to see some crazy gAmes.

Last edited by rickpersak; 10-15-2018 at 10:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »