Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2019, 12:41 AM   #545
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Okay to follow up good game. But the flags are a bit ridiculous. Eagles were down 41-27 less than 2 minutes in the fourth. They are progressing down the field and once they got into the end zone it was a 4th down and 9. They decided to go for it, and FOUR times in a row it was an offsides on the offense every time. Now 4th and 49 (lol) they finally get a play off and he nearly throws an interception. No interceptions in the game though, just deflections.
Falcons had 7-89 and Eagles had 25-220 in penalties
Gonna adjust the penalties a wee bit lol
Also sorry for the crappy pictures, my phone is a piece of shat.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
It's not the penalty settings, it's a glitch that happens once in a while with Madden in the Red Zone, I've posted it, with multiple False Starts. The penalty settings are not doing that, run the game again. It was worse, it's not happening often.

Last edited by cdcool; 02-27-2019 at 12:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2019, 12:47 AM   #546
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
I had Madden 19 for Xbox One before, still do. But I just got a PS4 and since madden was on sale I bought it too. Trying these out right now man. Always love watching and simming sports. (Currently watching Falcons at Eagles, it's 17-7 with Falcons in the lead at the end of the first) So far so good.
I know you said to play at least 3 games before commenting but with this new patch update. I figure I'd update it as I play each game, if that's cool with ya. Might be a high scoring game here though. I shall come back here after the game.

Not a problem, I appreciate it! I've played a couple of games, not making any changes as of yet, all looks good. You encountered a penality glitch in Madden, multiple False Starts in red zone. Not happening often but it does once in a while. It's not a slider issue. I've posted the bug. If that's your only complaint I'm good. :-)

Last edited by cdcool; 02-27-2019 at 12:49 AM.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:00 AM   #547
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Not a problem, I appreciate it! I've played a couple of games, not making any changes as of yet, all looks good. You encountered a penality glitch in Madden, multiple False Starts in red zone. Not happening often but it does once in a while. It's not a slider issue. I've posted the bug. If that's your only complaint I'm good. :-)
25 penalties though for 225 yards. That really affects the outcome of the game. Eagles could've easily won that one.
I guess with Madden you can never be 100% realistic. I did lower some of the penalties back to 50 and played another between the Bills and Ravens. It ended up being a total blowout. 43-7 Ravens. I didn't catch the penalties. But Alex Collins of the Ravens ran for a record 316 yards on 45 carries with 2 or 3 TDs. I lost interest and switched to ultimate team. Maybe these penalties help balance the game in a way. I'll switch the penalties back and try again either tonight or tomorrow after work.

Old 02-27-2019, 01:07 AM   #548
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
25 penalties though for 225 yards. That really affects the outcome of the game. Eagles could've easily won that one.
I guess with Madden you can never be 100% realistic. I did lower some of the penalties back to 50 and played another between the Bills and Ravens. It ended up being a total blowout. 43-7 Ravens. I didn't catch the penalties. But Alex Collins of the Ravens ran for a record 316 yards on 45 carries with 2 or 3 TDs. I lost interest and switched to ultimate team. Maybe these penalties help balance the game in a way. I'll switch the penalties back and try again either tonight or tomorrow after work.

Thanks! switch it back and let me know, you need penalities with 15 minute quarters. Yours are excessive and not the norm, not unless something changed with the update, I'm looking.
The only way to fix penalities, is to watch the games and see what's being called.

Last edited by cdcool; 02-27-2019 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:12 AM   #549
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Thanks! switch it back and let me know, you need penalities with 15 minute quarters. Yours are excessive and not the norm.
My bad forgot Bills scored at the very end it was 43-14. But Ravens had no penalties and Bills had probably a couple for 13. Doesn't tell me how many after the game.
I'll run another right now with the penalties at your settings, I shall let you know. Jags at Giants next up.
Also you think it matters if you play as the home or away team? I've been doing home teams.
And yeah I've been doing 15 minute quarters. Nothing changed there.

Old 02-27-2019, 01:17 AM   #550
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
My bad forgot Bills scored at the very end it was 43-14. But Ravens had no penalties and Bills had probably a couple for 13. Doesn't tell me how many after the game.
I'll run another right now with the penalties at your settings, I shall let you know. Jags at Giants next up.
Also you think it matters if you play as the home or away team? I've been doing home teams.
And yeah I've been doing 15 minute quarters. Nothing changed there.

Are you playing CPU vs CPU? the Ravens had zero penalties? with your settings, not mine? correct?
Old 02-27-2019, 01:20 AM   #551
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Are you playing CPU vs CPU? the Ravens had zero penalities?
Yeah lol I turned everything back to 50 except defense PI and holding. It was a test phase. Obviously it didn't work out that well lol
I didn't watch most the game though, like I said I have a Xbox One as well. Was playing NBA 2K19 while it played out haha.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2019, 01:26 AM   #552
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Yeah lol I turned everything back to 50 except defense PI and holding. It was a test phase. Obviously it didn't work out that well lol
I didn't watch most the game though, like I said I have a Xbox One as well. Was playing NBA 2K19 while it played out haha.

LOL! okay I'm with you

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »