Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 02-27-2019, 04:44 PM   #585
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Penalties should be around 6 or 7 per team per game. 10 yards the low, 99 the high.
The average is around 60 yards per game per team.

Last edited by cdcool; 02-27-2019 at 05:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2019, 04:49 PM   #586
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0

Watching another one right now. Texans @ Patriots.
Patriots are struggling a bit, which is surprising. Had a good first drive, had a TD but it got called back by a flag. Had to settle for a FG. Brady just fumbled and turned it over right after Texans scored on a long run by Miller. And they just scored again it's 14-3 now.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-27-2019, 05:43 PM   #587
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Testing with the new Feb update
Takling from 42 to 44 and WR Catching from 31 to 32
Run game is stronger and getting slightly better completion percentages now at 32 and less drops
Penalities are higher: Lowering False Starts from 52 to 48, Face Mask from 64 to 50 and Holding from 65 to 60

Last edited by cdcool; 02-27-2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:23 PM   #588
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

You lowered more penalties? I had a total of 6 penalties this game. 3 from each team. Kinda low already.
But anyways Patriots lose, had a chance to come back but too many errors cost them. Down by 5 with 4 minutes to go around midfield and Brady fumbles for the second time setting up the Texans for another FG.
Now down by 8 with 2 minutes to go at midfield Brady throws a bomb to Edelman on 4th down and he almost catches it with one hand but drops it sealing the W for the Texans. Holding penalty as well on offense on that play, but that didn't matter.
Entertaining game, I believe the Pats struggled against the Texans in real life too and ended up losing. And everyone started to doubt the Pats would return to the SB.

IMG_20190227_161151.jpgtmpPhoto.jpg1551309759896.jpg

Old 02-27-2019, 06:29 PM   #589
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
You lowered more penalties? I had a total of 6 penalties this game. 3 from each team. Kinda low already.
But anyways Patriots lose, had a chance to come back but too many errors cost them. Down by 5 with 4 minutes to go around midfield and Brady fumbles for the second time setting up the Texans for another FG.
Now down by 8 with 2 minutes to go at midfield Brady throws a bomb to Edelman on 4th down and he almost catches it with one hand but drops it sealing the W for the Texans. Holding penalty as well on offense on that play, but that didn't matter.
Entertaining game, I believe the Pats struggled against the Texans in real life too and ended up losing. And everyone started to doubt the Pats would return to the SB.

I saw 3 consecutive Holding Penalties in a row, too many Face Masks, I''ll see what I get. ARI at Green Bay, I got 6 already going into the 3rd quarter. It will vary.

Last edited by cdcool; 02-27-2019 at 06:32 PM.
Old 02-27-2019, 06:34 PM   #590
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:

Your rushing yards look high
Old 02-27-2019, 06:42 PM   #591
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Your rushing yards look high
The Saints game it wasn't that high. Kamara is a beast and only managed 101. And Barber didn't even hit 100.
Miller had a few long runs. Otherwise he was contained.
That Ravens game though, Alex Collins rushing over 300 was really ridiculous. Idk what happened there. Bills do suck so who knows lol
Doing one more game now between the 49ers and the Vikings. We'll see how it plays out. Both teams are about evenly matched as far the OVR rating goes.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2019, 10:00 PM   #592
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
The Saints game it wasn't that high. Kamara is a beast and only managed 101. And Barber didn't even hit 100.
Miller had a few long runs. Otherwise he was contained.
That Ravens game though, Alex Collins rushing over 300 was really ridiculous. Idk what happened there. Bills do suck so who knows lol
Doing one more game now between the 49ers and the Vikings. We'll see how it plays out. Both teams are about evenly matched as far the OVR rating goes.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
How many penalities?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »