Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2019, 01:47 PM   #673
Rookie
 
thenamesfuller's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
This is half-time..wow!! stop the game and run it again, let's see if you get the same or similar.
No Defense nowhere
A tad bit too late. Just finished, like literally JUST finished in OT. Cardinals won 40-34
Rosen 19/30 (63%) 291 yards 1 TD
Goff 28/42 (66%) 319 yards 1 TD

Johnson 30 for 272 3 TDs (had the game winning TD for 65 yards)
Gurley 25 for 183 1 TD
(These two guys dominated the game man, both teams kept them in most the time. Backup for AZ had 2 attempts while Anderson had 4 carries.)
Dispite having a lot of yards first half, it was toned down a bit for the second half. I DO like that. It wasn't crazy yardage. Besides Johnson and Gurley. But it was in OT, OT latest about half the quarter. Both teams had punted their first drives. So it was sudden death. It was the first OT game I've had. Which I'll admit was entertaining.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
thenamesfuller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:48 PM   #674
Madden 21 PC
 
cdcool's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago/New York City
Posts: 3,090
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
A tad bit too late. Just finished, like literally JUST finished in OT. Cardinals won 40-34
Rosen 19/30 (63%) 291 yards 1 TD
Goff 28/42 (66%) 319 yards 1 TD

Johnson 30 for 272 3 TDs (had the game winning TD for 65 yards)
Gurley 25 for 183 1 TD
(These two guys dominated the game man, both teams kept them in most the time. Backup for AZ had 2 attempts while Anderson had 4 carries.)
Dispite having a lot of yards first half, it was toned down a bit for the second half. I DO like that. It wasn't crazy yardage. Besides Johnson and Gurley. But it was in OT, OT latest about half the quarter. Both teams had punted their first drives. So it was sudden death. It was the first OT game I've had. Which I'll admit was entertaining.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Okay cool! OT throws every off LOL
What was total offensive yards for both teams?
You are using my Subs?
Auto Subs
All 80 in, 60 out except
RB (95 in, 93 out)
WR (85 in, 83 out)
DT (95 in, 93 out)
DE (95 in, 93 out)
__________________
Madden PC 21 (CPU vs CPU), Draft Day Sports-Pro 21 and College Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU),
Pro Strategy Football 2021 (CPU vs CPU), Front Office Football 7 and 8 (CPU vs CPU),
Football Manager 19 PC (CPU vs CPU) and several Military PC and 4X simulations.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-07-2019 at 01:53 PM.
cdcool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:51 PM   #675
Rookie
 
thenamesfuller's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Sorry man I don't do many redoing of games. It takes a long time to even just finish one game. Having it on console takes up the TV time. Got a lotta TV shows to catch up on lol. Having it on your computer allows you to multi-task I assume.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
thenamesfuller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2019, 01:53 PM   #676
Madden 21 PC
 
cdcool's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago/New York City
Posts: 3,090
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Sorry man I don't do many redoing of games. It takes a long time to even just finish one game. Having it on console takes up the TV time. Got a lotta TV shows to catch up on lol. Having it on your computer allows you to multi-task I assume.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Not a problem, those two teams are good to test with
__________________
Madden PC 21 (CPU vs CPU), Draft Day Sports-Pro 21 and College Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU),
Pro Strategy Football 2021 (CPU vs CPU), Front Office Football 7 and 8 (CPU vs CPU),
Football Manager 19 PC (CPU vs CPU) and several Military PC and 4X simulations.
cdcool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:54 PM   #677
Rookie
 
thenamesfuller's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Okay cool! OT throws every off LOL
What was total offensive yards for both teams?
Offense yards 560 for cards and 514 for Rams.
Total Yards gained 690 for Cards, 609 for Rams.
I'm a bit disappointed though Cards put up a fight on the road. On paper the Rams should've dominated.
There was also no turnovers once again. I'm thinking maybe up the interceptions? Are you seeing any INTs?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
thenamesfuller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:55 PM   #678
Madden 21 PC
 
cdcool's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago/New York City
Posts: 3,090
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Sorry man I don't do many redoing of games. It takes a long time to even just finish one game. Having it on console takes up the TV time. Got a lotta TV shows to catch up on lol. Having it on your computer allows you to multi-task I assume.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
I've got Madden on its own computer all by its self.LOL
__________________
Madden PC 21 (CPU vs CPU), Draft Day Sports-Pro 21 and College Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU),
Pro Strategy Football 2021 (CPU vs CPU), Front Office Football 7 and 8 (CPU vs CPU),
Football Manager 19 PC (CPU vs CPU) and several Military PC and 4X simulations.
cdcool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:57 PM   #679
Madden 21 PC
 
cdcool's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Chicago/New York City
Posts: 3,090
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Offense yards 560 for cards and 514 for Rams.
Total Yards gained 690 for Cards, 609 for Rams.
I'm a bit disappointed though Cards put up a fight on the road. On paper the Rams should've dominated.
There was also no turnovers once again. I'm thinking maybe up the interceptions? Are you seeing any INTs?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
I can tell you 100%, I've never had a game with Offense yards that high ever for both teams and I don't think for Total Yards either.

The Colts who suck are containing Elliot on Dallas, he's got 47 yards halfway through the second quarter 14 att 3.3 average.

If you see that, that's a good test game, stop and see if you see the same results, it could be a fluke with Madden.
__________________
Madden PC 21 (CPU vs CPU), Draft Day Sports-Pro 21 and College Football 2020 (CPU vs CPU),
Pro Strategy Football 2021 (CPU vs CPU), Front Office Football 7 and 8 (CPU vs CPU),
Football Manager 19 PC (CPU vs CPU) and several Military PC and 4X simulations.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-07-2019 at 02:06 PM.
cdcool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 02:01 PM   #680
Rookie
 
thenamesfuller's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I can tell you 100%, I've never had a game with Offense yards that high ever
So far, with 4 games left in week 2 Ravens have the most offense yards with 1029, Cardinals a close second with 1014, followed by Rams with 1012. It was definitely a doozy of a game. Both defenses sucking hardcore. Lol. Which is like Wtf with that Rams defense.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
thenamesfuller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 AM.

Top -