Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 03-09-2019, 07:12 PM   #729
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Yeah I found that out the hard way too lol. I previously did something like these 32 league cpu vs cpu sliders earlier in the season. But instead of watching the games I supersimmed it.
You might still be able to change the draft class if you haven't gotten to the next season yet. Just go to your main team (the one that can change settings, I'm guessing it would be Jets for you) and make you sure you turn scouting on. You'd need to advance a week before it shows up on your to do list. But I think you might be able to change it right there. I'm not sure if it'll **** up scouting though. Might be best to wait until next season. It's totally up to you.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app

Thatís the way it works, I tested a full season once before and I do remember seeing it now, the select draft class option is there. I donít sim anything, never have. When it comes up I will select a Draft class. Iím trying to get through a full season with the exact same sliders without adjustments.. LOL

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports
Old 03-09-2019, 07:20 PM   #730
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Thatís the way it works, I tested a full season once before and I do remember seeing it now, the select draft class option is there. I donít sim anything, never have. When it comes up I will select a Draft class. Iím trying to get through a full season with the exact same sliders without adjustments.. LOL

I feel like we got the sliders down right now. Until they release that new patch sometime in the next week. Who knows if that'll be the last patch. I think it might though. 5-6 months until madden 20.
I hope they don't name it madden 30 though....5 years ago they released madden 25 instead of 15. Lol

Old 03-09-2019, 07:35 PM   #731
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
I feel like we got the sliders down right now. Until they release that new patch sometime in the next week. Who knows if that'll be the last patch. I think it might though. 5-6 months until madden 20.
I hope they don't name it madden 30 though....5 years ago they released madden 25 instead of 15. Lol

We? What do you mean “We” ? LOL!
I appreciate your help testing, it does save me a lot of time seeing two sets of results and I appreciate your support.

I’ve been dealing with these sliders since the game came out, after a Patch, changes have always been needed. Hopefully this is last patch.

I’ve fixed the sliders seems like over 20 times and I’ll do it again but it’s getting old.

Like I said, I have not been able to run a full season without a patch and some changes needed in the slider settings as of yet with this game CPU vs CPU.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-10-2019 at 03:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2019, 07:55 PM   #732
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
We? What do you mean ďWeĒ ? LOL!
I appreciate your help testing, it does save me a lot of time seeing two sets of results and I appreciate your support.

Iíve been dealing with these sliders since the game can out, after a Patch, changes have always been needed. Hopefully this is last patch.

Iíve fixed the sliders seems like over 20 times and Iíll do it again but itís getting old.

Like I said, I have not been able to run a full season without a patch and some changes needed in the slider settings as of yet with this game CPU vs CPU.

Lol I realized I said "we" after posting. My bad. It's really has been all you lol.
I'm happy to help In my spare time!

Old 03-09-2019, 08:02 PM   #733
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Lol I realized I said "we" after posting. My bad. It's really has been all you lol.
I'm happy to help In my spare time!

LOL.. that was funny

Old 03-10-2019, 03:38 AM   #734
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
You choose your draft class week 3. But you have to set your main team to scout manually in settings in order to choose it.
If you didn't then it just created a customized one automatically.
I used THOMASDRAFT2019.

Do me a favor and list the steps you did to get the sliders to work properly on the Console, so I can add that to the OP.

Thanks
Old 03-10-2019, 04:59 AM   #735
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

March 10 OP Update

Based on the recent Patch releases 1.19 and 1.20
OP UPDATED
Run Blocking 53
Wide Reciever Catching 35
Tackling 65
Special teams slight update based on season stats.
Punt Power 42 (-1)
Kick Off Power 59 (-1)

No choice: The Running game went haywire

There will be another Patch to fix the forward momentum issues so future adjustments will be needed.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-10-2019 at 05:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2019, 07:13 AM   #736
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Do me a favor and list the steps you did to get the sliders to work properly on the Console, so I can add that to the OP.

Thanks
Go back to main menu, go to the settings button and click on manage and share files. Then go over to load and delete, then delete the profile "madden". Don't leave the screen (if you do it'll just create another madden profile) immediately exit out of the game and boot it back up. It should act like you're opening the game for the first time. It'll go through picking your team, settings, and it'll go through what's new in madden tutorial. Once you're back at main menu, go to settings in main menu, click on gameplay settings change the minutes to 15 and game play clock to 15. I also turn off all the auto settings (defensive strafe and ball hawk stuff)
Then hit back go to Player sliders, input your sliders, then do the same for CPU sliders.
Go back and load up your franchise and start the game. Also make sure you have your sliders set in franchise mode as well.
You have to do this after EVERY game. It's annoying, but it works. Makes the games enjoyable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »