Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2019, 12:24 AM   #769
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Yeah I can't help you with that. It'll have to be another test thing for you. But if it doesn't change anything there's no point in doing it, obviously. Idk why it's so complicated on console. Kinda wish I had it for PC lol.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
LOL..anyway we are still playing the game and it aint that bad CPU vs CPU, I'm seeing run's stopped.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-12-2019 at 12:33 AM.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:40 AM   #770
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
LOL..anyway we are still playing the game and it aint that bad CPU vs CPU, I'm seeing run's stopped.
Yeah and backup RBs making their presence known too. In the Chargers/Rams matchup I had Gordon III went down with an injury after running for 86 yards on 15 carriers and a TD for the Chargers. To have the backup Ekeler come in and finish 122 yards on 21 carries and a TD.
Pretty cool.

Old 03-12-2019, 12:51 AM   #771
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Yeah and backup RBs making their presence known too. In the Chargers/Rams matchup I had Gordon III went down with an injury after running for 86 yards on 15 carriers and a TD for the Chargers. To have the backup Ekeler come in and finish 122 yards on 21 carries and a TD.
Pretty cool.

122 yards between the two of them correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2019, 12:58 AM   #772
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
122 yards between the two of them correct?
Nope, separate yards. Ekeler had a couple of long runs though. Totally unrealistic against that Rams defense. But Gordon was only out for the game.

Old 03-12-2019, 01:02 AM   #773
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Nope, separate yards. Ekeler had a couple of long runs though. Totally unrealistic against that Rams defense. But Gordon was only out for the game.

208 total rushing yards, okay
Depends on Injuries and Progression.

Last edited by cdcool; 03-12-2019 at 02:56 AM.
Old 03-12-2019, 01:05 AM   #774
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
208 total rushing yards, okay
Depends on the Injuries on the Rams and rating changes.
It was less than 200 yards rushing. I'm in the middle of a game right now. I can check again after, but it was less than 200.

Old 03-12-2019, 03:04 AM   #775
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Hi, first time posting. I've based my sliders very much on yours, with a few changes so I don't expect the same results.

Just want to chip in on the conversation for consoles as I'm an XBOX player. Yes, you need to delete your profile as discussed on console to ensure your CPU v CPU matches play out the way you want, but I'm pretty sure once deleted, it's not necessary to restart your game and enter your slider adjustments again on the main menu if you go straight to CFM once you back out of settings.

What happens is the console "remembers" your slider adjustments on the main menu but your profile is gone, so no need to enter them all again. If you go into CFM, your sliders that you set as Commisioner will govern how the matches play out.

However, you do need to go back to the main menu after each game and delete your profile again, as the console will create a new profile save, which WILL affect play. That's when we start to get "crazy" matches, where QB's will throw for 500 yards, RB's will run 200+ and 3rd downs are always converted, except in the red zone, where there's an occasional stop resulting in a short FG. And scorelines go through the roof.

I'm in week 5 of my own league, all 32 teams under my control as Owner and this has been the way I've been able to get consistency in how matches play out. I've watched every match thus far and followed the advice given here, although I wouldn't want to comment on how cdcool's sliders work for me as there are a few differences and I'd already started the season before I learned about the Trait issues gone through in another thread. I'm loathe to restart having gotten this far in to this season, maybe next time.
Let me know how your end of Season Stats come out, I've got too many RB's over 1000 yards. I've changed slider sets several times based on Patches so I knew it would be off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2019, 03:24 AM   #776
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

So I'm not sure how the score really turned out. I have a smart TV, and sometimes let games run in the background while watching Hulu or Netflix while having company over lol. My apologies, this was one of those times. Although this was the same game ending scoreboard. Says 31-28 Bears win over Cardinals.
And I just checked before posting the scoreboard stats add up. Bears remain undefeated. It just shows it different as a glitch maybe. Says 31-20.
Trubisky 25/38 (65%) 317 yards 2 TDs 1 INT
Rosen 18/36 (50%) 244 yards 2 TDs 1 INT.

Johnson 24 for 80 1 TDs

Howard 18 for 68
Cohen 9 for 45IMG_20190311_235725736_HDR.jpgIMG_20190311_235754579.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »