Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 03-12-2019, 03:24 AM   #777
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

So I'm not sure how the score really turned out. I have a smart TV, and sometimes let games run in the background while watching Hulu or Netflix while having company over lol. My apologies, this was one of those times. Although this was the same game ending scoreboard. Says 31-28 Bears win over Cardinals.
And I just checked before posting the scoreboard stats add up. Bears remain undefeated. It just shows it different as a glitch maybe. Says 31-20.
Trubisky 25/38 (65%) 317 yards 2 TDs 1 INT
Rosen 18/36 (50%) 244 yards 2 TDs 1 INT.

Johnson 24 for 80 1 TDs

Howard 18 for 68
Cohen 9 for 45IMG_20190311_235725736_HDR.jpgIMG_20190311_235754579.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-12-2019, 03:26 AM   #778
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
So I'm not sure how the score really turned out. I have a smart TV, and sometimes let games run in the background while watching Hulu or Netflix while having company over lol. My apologies, this was one of those times. Although this was the same game ending scoreboard. Says 31-28 Bears win over Cardinals.
And I just checked before posting the scoreboard stats add up. Bears remain undefeated. It just shows it different as a glitch maybe. Says 31-20.
Trubisky 25/38 (65%) 317 yards 2 TDs 1 INT
Rosen 18/36 (50%) 244 yards 2 TDs 1 INT.

Johnson 24 for 80 1 TDs

Howard 18 for 68
Cohen 9 for 45Attachment 162128Attachment 162129

Thatís a good game

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports
Old 03-12-2019, 05:29 AM   #779
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Let me know how your end of Season Stats come out, I've got too many RB's over 1000 yards. I've changed slider sets several times based on Patches so I knew it would be off.
Hey, I'm happy to help you out, I am in the UK though so I don't see a whole lot of what gets mentioned here till the next day due to the time difference.

My end of season stats will be totally out of whack as well. Up until the start of week 5, it took me a while to figure out what was going on in some of the games, related to your profile throwing things off. So I've got a few tight games where scores don't get out of the teens and others where every drive wound up with points, resulting in 40-50 points for both teams. Naturally this meant the QB/WR/TE and RB all get monster numbers.

On top of that, since the "falling forward" patch was added, the running game has become far more effective. Numbers from week 1-3, even in games where the profile bug wasn't effecting games will be far less than what I'm seeing now, post patch. To generalise, any RB that runs 15+ plays is almost certain to hit 100+ yards per game. Pre-patch it took 20-25, again just generalizing. I hope EA does something about that before they move on to Madden 20.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:12 AM   #780
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Hey, I'm happy to help you out, I am in the UK though so I don't see a whole lot of what gets mentioned here till the next day due to the time difference.

My end of season stats will be totally out of whack as well. Up until the start of week 5, it took me a while to figure out what was going on in some of the games, related to your profile throwing things off. So I've got a few tight games where scores don't get out of the teens and others where every drive wound up with points, resulting in 40-50 points for both teams. Naturally this meant the QB/WR/TE and RB all get monster numbers.

On top of that, since the "falling forward" patch was added, the running game has become far more effective. Numbers from week 1-3, even in games where the profile bug wasn't effecting games will be far less than what I'm seeing now, post patch. To generalise, any RB that runs 15+ plays is almost certain to hit 100+ yards per game. Pre-patch it took 20-25, again just generalizing. I hope EA does something about that before they move on to Madden 20.
I've spent some time in the UK for work, many nights in Soho :-)

Much apprecaited!
It's been a challenge! Not going to be able to get every stat category close to the NFL but overall it looks way better then what I've seen in the past for 15 minute quarters.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:22 AM   #781
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Curiously, and I'd like to know if anyone else experienced this, I theorize that when the profile bug was affecting how CPU only matches played out, there were more sacks per game for both teams, regardless of which teams were playing.

Now I'm deleting my profile save after every match before going back into Franchise mode, I'm seeing fewer sacks. Actually more in line with what I'd expect per game. 4 or 5 per game rather than 8-10. I only bring it up because there's no slider we can adjust that I see that directly correlates to number of sacks per game. So I'm guessing it's something "under the hood" as it were.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2019, 11:17 AM   #782
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

NEW UPDATE IS LIVE!!!!
Old 03-14-2019, 12:22 PM   #783
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

They falling backwards now..LOL!
Testing
Run Block at 75 (increase)
Tak 44 (decrease)
Wide Recieving Catching at 40 (slight increase)
Old 03-14-2019, 03:46 PM   #784
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

My God, madden needs to get their crap together lol I'll be on later to run some testing. My latest game I played was Lions/Cowboys. Cowboys were undefeated at 3-0. Lions were 1-2. Lions won 44-20. And it was 34-0 at halftime. Crazy game. Dak threw a pick 6 before half. Stafford had 3 TDs. Riddick had over 150 yards rushing. That's all I remember.
They release patch notes??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »