Home

Old 10-25-2018, 11:33 AM   #17
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: User coverage post patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
So you're saying that if defenders have the trait set to "aggressive" that the behavior shown in the videos is completely acceptable and realistic? If you were to respond, "no, of course not" (which I am guessing you would), then that tells us something. The issue is not the player traits, but it is a fundamental flaw in the game's balancing on All Madden....because the traits play just fine on All Pro and below.

A slider fix SHOULD allow players with all three trait settings to play true to them. But the fix needs to be directed at the flaw itself....which is the hyper-aggression to go for the ball.

So all pro is fine coverage wise? If thatís the case I may have to drop down to all pro eventho Iíd prefer to not to that. Going to try what you recommended first though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-25-2018, 01:01 PM   #18
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Until another patch fix, should we look into the speed parity slider for now? Since they had a big fix with it a week ago maybe we just need to find a number to use as a patch for now until another patch
Old 10-25-2018, 02:15 PM   #19
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

I see this every now & then when I'm playing for both sides. I've seen instances of this on all pro & other difficulties as well. The jogging animations are my biggest problem. You have a running back running full speed and a jogging LB or corner looking like me on a Sunday stroll. If anything kills the game for me its that. I'm all for RPM, but having a guy running in place like he weighs a ton is awful.

Last edited by Milticket; 10-25-2018 at 02:19 PM.
Old 10-25-2018, 02:43 PM   #20
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I see this every now & then when I'm playing for both sides. I've seen instances of this on all pro & other difficulties as well. The jogging animations are my biggest problem. You have a running back running full speed and a jogging LB or corner looking like me on a Sunday stroll. If anything kills the game for me its that. I'm all for RPM, but having a guy running in place like he weighs a ton is awful.
So, the jogging thing is usually tied into the fatigue being too high. I've seen it twice from CPU RBs on AP with this patch, but both times was near end of game after RB had gotten 20-25 carries. So, while it looked a little weird, it contextually made sense.

On All Madden, fatigue rate is increased as players are hyperactive and everything (including fatigue) is biased versus the user. So, the user's players are getting worn down more rapidly than the CPU which can cause some jogging. Simply dropping fatigue from 50 to either 48 or 49 may help clean that up by toning down just how worn down guys get (and evening-out that disparity).
Old 10-25-2018, 03:03 PM   #21
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
So, the jogging thing is usually tied into the fatigue being too high. I've seen it twice from CPU RBs on AP with this patch, but both times was near end of game after RB had gotten 20-25 carries. So, while it looked a little weird, it contextually made sense.

On All Madden, fatigue rate is increased as players are hyperactive and everything (including fatigue) is biased versus the user. So, the user's players are getting worn down more rapidly than the CPU which can cause some jogging. Simply dropping fatigue from 50 to either 48 or 49 may help clean that up by toning down just how worn down guys get (and evening-out that disparity).
Yeah its tied to fatigue. I've seen it both ways user & cpu
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2018, 03:48 PM   #22
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Yeah its tied to fatigue. I've seen it both ways user & cpu

Iíve seen that too, now if coverage can be fixed thatís great but thatís a different animal

Old 10-25-2018, 07:05 PM   #23
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

User coverage post patch

I was able to do what joshC1977 recommended and I definitely think itís better, hereís a couple videos.

This was freakin beautiful.

https://youtu.be/3tfUhHyQKLs

Idk what this was tho. TE ripped me for 20 yards or so. Itís always the MLB (most the time) I noticed. Just kinda lets him pass. Once again I know this game wonít ever be perfect, itís a video game, but this puzzles me.

https://youtu.be/fTbjRPDzTco

No idea what this is. Awful. Itís always a linebacker.
https://youtu.be/Rexqq36tD28

Last edited by Rmiok222; 10-25-2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old 10-25-2018, 07:42 PM   #24
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Iím trying to think of a common denominator here, I use trait edits as well as a large majority of people here on OS. Could this all the sudden be due to the conservative pass trait that linebackers are set at?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »