Home

Old 11-02-2018, 10:25 AM   #33
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
User coverage post patch

Iíve caused such a fuss about this on a lot of threads, mainly because I was trying to see what slider fix there could be. I eventually noticed sliders cannot fix this. Really not trying to cause a fuss but simply trying to make this known how bad this coverage is to where enough people complain and itís patched on the 5th. I have everybodyís best interest in mind, I swear lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-02-2018, 02:59 PM   #34
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: User coverage post patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Iíve caused such a fuss about this on a lot of threads, mainly because I was trying to see what slider fix there could be. I eventually noticed sliders cannot fix this. Really not trying to cause a fuss but simply trying to make this known how bad this coverage is to where enough people complain and itís patched on the 5th. I have everybodyís best interest in mind, I swear lol

Showing DB coverage issues to Clint on Twitter(via video evidence) will give you a better and maybe a quicker answer vs trying to "spam"(I use that term loosely) all the threads at OS.

Just an FYI.
#showmedonttellme
#youarepartoftheproblem
Old 11-02-2018, 05:53 PM   #35
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Showing DB coverage issues to Clint on Twitter(via video evidence) will give you a better and maybe a quicker answer vs trying to "spam"(I use that term loosely) all the threads at OS.

Just an FYI.

Iíve tweeted every dev and every person associated making this game. I have not one time in my life ever got a response, for anything

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2018, 06:37 PM   #36
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I’ve tweeted every dev and every person associated making this game. I have not one time in my life ever got a response, for anything

Yeah, get what your saying. See my tweet from late 2017 regarding what they now call "push the pile"in 2018. When I tweeted this I envisioned it working more than it does now. Clint never responded to this tweet. I've never seen anyone ever mention wanting this as a feature anywhere, but made it into the game for who knows why. Moral of the story I think they still see things, but may never respond. I've probably have had 10 - 15 discussions/interactions with Clint since 2017. Keep sending them tweets. Trust me Clint sees it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20180610-211016_Twitter.jpg (89.5 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by Milticket; 11-02-2018 at 06:39 PM.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:00 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Yeah, get what your saying. See my tweet from late 2017 regarding what they now call "push the pile"in 2018. When I tweeted this I envisioned it working more than it does now. Clint never responded to this tweet. I've never seen anyone ever mention wanting this as a feature anywhere, but made it into the game for who knows why. Moral of the story I think they still see things, but may never respond. I've probably have had 10 - 15 discussions/interactions with Clint since 2017. Keep sending them tweets. Trust me Clint sees it.
Earlier during this yearís release, I suggested the red injury banner thatís on the scoreboard. Got no responses, but when they added it in the game, Clint liked my tweet when i thanked him for adding it. Like mill, nobody asked for this but me, and nobody liked my tweet, they just liked the idea.

Donít feel rejected if they donít respond back. Keep tweeting feedback. If itís good or doable, they seem to listen.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-03-2018, 10:07 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller Osiris
Not to give EA a pass because their sliders are vague and have taken me years to define, but your problem lies in the Pass Coverage Slider.

Quick little explanation:

Pass Defense Reaction = How quickly defenders process information in real time. This should always be at 100 for user and cpu imo, this makes defenders read the field quicker. You can see this by the fact that on 100, the defenders turn their heads more to read the field instead of just staying focused on one thing for too long and stops the dumb Ai from bugging out. This is the man coverage/zone slider.

Pass Coverage = How Quickly defenders respond to passes thrown(Still testing, but 30-35 is the sweet spot. This slows their reaction time to the pass down enough to where they wont respond to the pass until the ball has been thrown beyond the line of scrimmage, which is pretty realistic imo)

Literally the pass coverage slider is set at least 10 points too high. It makes for very unrealistic swats and interceptions by defenders who aren't in the play.

So if im not as concerned with realism and im looking more for my Defense to play tighter coverage and have the opportunity for more pass break ups/interceptions I should have User Pass Defense reaction Higher and Pass coverage lower? At the same time if im looking to throw less interceptions and have more open passing lanes I would make the CPU Pass Defense reaction lower and Pass Coverage Higher?
Old 11-03-2018, 02:31 PM   #39
Rookie

MrZombie09's Arena

I give up, I'm tired of this game. Every Madden has its flaws but this is ridiculous.

https://youtu.be/y6dCbqh-nNg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-03-2018, 08:09 PM   #40
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZombie09
I give up, I'm tired of this game. Every Madden has its flaws but this is ridiculous.

https://youtu.be/y6dCbqh-nNg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app

Yeah Iíve seen this over and over. I havenít played in like 10-11 days and Iím just playing red dead and waiting for this next patch hoping for the best lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »