Home

Skundy's ZeroBased All-Madden Realisim Sliders

This is a discussion on Skundy's ZeroBased All-Madden Realisim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2019, 10:26 AM   #97
Rookie

WeaponX24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Skundy's ZeroBased All-Madden Realisim Sliders

Thanks man. Something feels off with the latest updates to your sliders. Before it felt even like the cpu would miss throws on 3rd down at random, giving it that live game feel. Lately it seems that they’re just converting everything. Not sure as to why.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:13 PM   #98
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX24
Thanks man. Something feels off with the latest updates to your sliders. Before it felt even like the cpu would miss throws on 3rd down at random, giving it that live game feel. Lately it seems that they’re just converting everything. Not sure as to why.

Huh, I haven't had as much time to play lately but have only a couple of games with this new set. I have managed to win every game pretty decidedly, most of the scores have been pretty close but only because the CPU scores a couple in garbage time. Granted I have built a pretty nasty defense in this particular franchise but I've been getting quite a few stops on defense.

Earlier in the thread we were discussing injuries, that's the one thing I think may need to be bumped up a little. With it set to the current value in the latest set I really haven't been getting many sim injuries. As far as in game injuries I'm getting a couple of injuries that knock a player out for a few plays or a couple of quarters but no injuries keeping a guy out for multiple weeks. Again a very small sample size so far on my end as I've been busy with a new job I started this week but so far that's what I've noticed.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:19 PM   #99
Rookie

skundy's Arena

Let me know how the reverted changes work for you guys. Injury was set at 35 before. May have to bump it before the week is simmed to get more sim inj. I originally lowered it bc @ 35 injuries seemed to get out of control mid season. Let me know what you guys think.

As far as defense. I held the Chargers to 293 yards then the Broncos torched me for over 500 offensively. Haven't been able to post stats yet and also I haven't been able to play as much lately. Should be posting some more games soon.

Thanks for any feedback.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Last edited by skundy; 02-13-2019 at 09:22 PM.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:52 PM   #100
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
Let me know how the reverted changes work for you guys. Injury was set at 35 before. May have to bump it before the week is simmed to get more sim inj. I originally lowered it bc @ 35 injuries seemed to get out of control mid season. Let me know what you guys think.

As far as defense. I held the Chargers to 293 yards then the Broncos torched me for over 500 offensively. Haven't been able to post stats yet and also I haven't been able to play as much lately. Should be posting some more games soon.

Thanks for any feedback.
The weird thing this year is it seems like in game injuries happen more frequently than sim injuries. You almost have to set injuries to one value to play your games then when advancing weeks increase it to get a good amount of sim injuries. For now I think I'm just going to slowly increase it, start with it at like 28-30 and see what kind of results I get.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:48 PM   #101
Rookie

skundy's Arena

I am still running with these as posted. I had a few games after update that my defense was ****. Worthless. Terrible. I wanted to change something, anything to fix the problem. I kept playing. No changes.

My defense has improved. Sometimes we just have to rock and roll with the ebb and flow of the CFM. I personally enjoy the ups and downs of the season. Makes you tighten up your game when your team falls apart mid season.

Whether that be due to morale/momentum or injuries. I enjoy having to mix it up and adjust my style. In a very unexplored territory for me I'm having more success throwing the ball instead of running.

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2019, 10:54 AM   #102
Rookie

skundy's Arena

I decided to start a new "Legends" franchise. I found a good roster on PC that has most of the legends of the game. I will have to look up who's it is to give proper credit.

These sliders are playing great with my Legends CFM. I started with a fantasy draft. It is a lot of fun seeing the scary combinations of talent teams put together, even the cpu.

I built my team around defense and I wanted a truly elite defense. I had pick #32 so with back to back picks I took Primetime Deion Sanders and Night Train Lane. I was able to add Ray Lewis, John Randle, and Sean Taylor as well. My defense is a 97 ovr.

You can feel the difference with a really good defense with this set. You can all also feel a difference playing against a legend QB. First game was against Teddy Bridgewater, held him to 51%, 2 TD, 3 Int. Primetime and Night Train smothered em.

2nd game was against 99 ovr Brett Favre slinging the rock to Michael Irvin, Keenan Allen, and Travise Kelce. Barely won the game, 37-35. Kept their run in check but ol Brett tore me up. Held their WR most of the game but Kelce ate my **** for breakfast. Brett only missed a few passes, didn't slow him down til the 4th.

I wanted to see how "Elite" offenses and defenses perform with this set. Will keep you guys posted. So far I'm not disappointed but only a few games in.

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 02-24-2019, 11:53 AM   #103
Rookie

skundy's Arena

Posted a change on OP lowering HUM QB Acc to 35 and CPU QB Acc to 30. QB completions have been just a bit to high for both.

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 02-26-2019, 11:59 PM   #104
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

New patch out, have you played your slider set with it yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »