Home

Skundy's ZeroBased All-Madden Realisim Sliders

This is a discussion on Skundy's ZeroBased All-Madden Realisim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-27-2018, 12:12 PM   #17
Rookie

Slimthugga76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Skundy's ZeroBased All-Madden Realisim Sliders

No problem
Old 11-03-2018, 09:41 AM   #18
Rookie

Slayson's Arena

OVR: 0

I tried these out and went through about half a season before I noticed some flaws. Speed parity is way too low and it becomes easy to break long runs once you see what the defense gives you - I could easily scramble with my qb and run down the entire field in chunks of 10-50 yards. Tackling at 0 doesn't help this either because once a defender makes contact he isn't even able to wrap the runner up without help from at least one other tackler. I gutted the Raiders and in a match up with the Chiefs I was able to torch their D by passing and running as Trevor Knight lol.

I recommend increasing speed threshold to 75-80

Increase tackling to limit so many broken tackles (find balance with speed parity)

I would adjust passing and make it tougher as well. I was able to sling it like Rodgers with the likes of Trevor Knight and Braxton Miller as my QB's

I didn't notice a single injury from either team in any of my games
Old 11-05-2018, 05:55 PM   #19
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

I appreciate the feedback. Were you playing with all settings exactly as posted or were there a few adjustments? Specifically penalties.

Speed thresh will most likely not move. It is more like a toggle to me, its all or nothing. I've tried it at 77 as others suggested, a fellow poster did great research recently, I've tried it at 1 and 5 as in years past. It is set at 0.

As for passing being easy I am stumped. Me nor the other user in my CFM have experienced this. Can you post some stats? I've had games where I was ok but never great. Same for my friend, he used T. Boykin all last season and it was rough.

Injuries have been adjusted to 35 for now, still adjusting since the latest patch.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Last edited by skundy; 11-05-2018 at 11:13 PM.
Old 11-15-2018, 10:27 AM   #20
Rookie

skundy's Arena

Posted a few changes. Def Pass Int @ 70 had to be brought back down to 65. It felt too scripted, defenders didn't move around as freely to me or the other user in my CFM.

Also increased CPU chance to fumble, 5 feels good, fumbles have always been wonky in Madden but at 5 the user will get a few more forced fumbles.

A quick update on the CFM my friend I have going with these sliders. We are in week 6. After making it to the divisional round in the playoffs, me and my Ravens have started the new season 0-5. No major changes or starters lost on either side of the ball. Team OVR is 85. Offense has struggled big time, specifically Lamar Jackson, 36% 5 int last game. Time for an epic comeback to make the playoffs......

My friend and his Redskins are 1-4. Finally won a game after starting 0-4.

Will try to post some box scores and season stats soon, probably midway point.

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 11-20-2018, 09:22 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 13

Very solid! I raised tackle up to 10. Gameplay is very fluid and the outcome of the games are very organic. It's actually fun to play the cpu
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2018, 02:07 PM   #22
Rookie

skundy's Arena

I feel very good about where the set is currently at. I'm getting a good variety in my games. Are they perfect? Hell no, but they are fun and challenging.

As always use my set as a base then adjust and make them your own. Everybody plays differently.

Happy Holidays and have fun everybody.

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 12-21-2018, 02:04 PM   #23
Rookie

skundy's Arena

Something amazing happened in a game last night. I was called for 2 defensive pass int penalties.

The animations were nice, they weren't just me laying a fool out before the ball gets there. The DB and the WR were engaged in a battle, like you see in real life.

Might just be random. Anyone else notice an uptick in def pass int calls?

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 12-24-2018, 01:33 PM   #24
Rookie

skundy's Arena

This set is playing great. The games are tough and competitive but I don't get that feeling of being "cheated" by the cpu. Every loss is in my hands. Every loss is my failure to capitalize on the opportunities that are given to me and my team.

You can't call a lazy game with these sliders. You must remain focused and locked in on what you are doing or the CPU will make you pay. These sliders are not for the casual Madden player.

Its fun to actually force fumbles. Its brutal knowing 3rd and short ain't no guaranteed conversion. Its frustrating going scoreless in the first half but you get lots of punting practice. Its my own fault when I bite on play action, can't blame the sliders.

One move. Right or Wrong can change the whole course of the game. Can you stay focused, can you make the call, can you make the play?

I started a CFM with a legends roster using this set. Not only has it been a blast but I'm getting varied games and good numbers. Will post stats soon.

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »