Home

Skundy's ZeroBased All-Madden Realisim Sliders

This is a discussion on Skundy's ZeroBased All-Madden Realisim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2019, 05:32 PM   #57
Rookie

ThePatriotWay's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Skundy's ZeroBased All-Madden Realisim Sliders

I adjusted the speed threshold (speed parity), all of the sliders should be the same now except for injuries (lowered it to 23) since I was getting too many key injuries in my franchise with NE. Of course, I am still using 15 minute quarters with 15 minimum accelerated.

A quick recap of the game.. The game was close and I had a few missed opportunities to catch up. Once again, interceptions probably cost me the game as well as a few blown coverages when using man to man. From my experience, just don't bother using man coverage because your guy will get beat most of the time (especially if there is a high rated receiver on the other side of the ball). With that said, I found the running game a little easier with Melvin Gordon this time around (I broke free twice for big gains). Moving on, there was yet again another blocked FG by the CPU, this seems to occur when I have a chance to tie or take the lead. As for those interceptions, I do blame myself since I was playing catch up, so I had a few forced throws that did not work out. Although, sometimes it does feel like my guy is open and the defender just zips right in front of him for the INT but I think that has been a Madden issue for quite some time if I recall. In conclusion, after playing several games with these sliders, it is definitely a challenge or a uphill battle it feels.

(Edit): AFC players of the week.

Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Kansas City Chiefs (0-0)3714630
Los Angeles Chargers (0-0)0701421
Team Stats Comparison

KANLAC
Total Offense415437
Rushing Yards139141
Passing Yards276296
First Downs1815
Punt Return Yards933
Kick Return Yards2692
Total Yards450562
Turnovers1 (+3)4 (-3)
3rd Down Conversion6-15 (40%)4-10 (40%)
4th Down Conversion0-0 (0%)0-0 (0%)
2-Point Conversion0-0 (0%)0-0 (0%)
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/21/0
Penalties2-203-45
Posession Time36:5123:09
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGKANLAC
9:41(LAC) H. Butker 39 YD FG30
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGKANLAC
12:05(KAN) S. Watkins 66 YD pass from P. Mahomes II (XPM)100
8:16(LAC) B. Bowman 9 YD pass from P. Rivers (XPM)107
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGKANLAC
7:05(KAN) S. Ware 1 YD run (XPM)177
2:48(KAN) K. Williams 33 YD run (XPM)247
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGKANLAC
14:15(LAC) M. Gordon III 45 YD pass from P. Rivers (XPM)2414
8:53(KAN) H. Butker 18 YD FG2714
8:38(LAC) M. Gordon III 68 YD run (XPM)2721
1:48(KAN) H. Butker 35 YD FG3021
Kansas City Chiefs
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
P. Mahomes II21/3032811
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
K. Williams12665.51
K. Hunt 12363.00
S. Ware8222.71
P. Mahomes4153.70
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T. Kelce6559.10
S. Watkins512224.41
T. Hill410726.70
J. Amaro22010.00
C. Conley22211.00
S. Ware100.00
K. Hunt122.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
E. Berry8010
J. Houston7000
D. Sorensen3000
R. Golden5000
D. Amerson5000
A. Hitchens7000
A. Bailey5000
S. Nelson2010
K. Reaser2000
C. Jones3000
A. Watts2010
K. Fuller1000
D. Ford3010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
H. Butker3/33/3940
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
D. Colquitt636060.01
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
K. Williams12626.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
T. Hill294.50
Los Angeles Chargers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
P. Rivers 20/3729624
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Gordon III 221416.41
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Gordon III79814.01
V. Green58016.00
T. Benjamin35819.30
T. Williams2168.00
D. Watt11111.00
B. Bowman199.01
K. Allen12424.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
H. Pullard III15000
J. Brown11100
J. Bosa7500
C. Liuget5000
M. Ingram III4100
B. Mebane5000
J. Verrett6000
C. Hayward Jr3010
J. Addae8000
D. James5000
D. Perryman3000
N. Dzubnar1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
C. Sturgis0/1 (Blocked)3/300
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
D. Kaser524849.62
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A. Ekeler12626.00
D. King36622.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
T. Benjamin23316.50

Last edited by ThePatriotWay; 01-16-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-16-2019, 06:37 PM   #58
Rookie

Sorry mate, only just woke up. All my sliders are as per ur post. Currently sitting on 4 penalties for the game. Would be great to see more sure but I’m not worried about it. It’s 4 more then I’ve had with other sliders. About the running, CMC had 96 on 15 attempts. It seemed the lanes were big on a few runs but I’m not going to change anything yet as it’s only the first game. I might lower human tackling though as I’ve had this problem for awhile. Kamara isb12 for 32 yards, Ingram 4 attempts 4 yards. It could just be the way I play. Other then that everything is spot on man, great job.
Old 01-16-2019, 08:15 PM   #59
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

@Patriot

Looked like a fun game. Melvin Gordon went off for you. Numbers look good. Two players of the week. Very nice. Y'all killed Mahomes, kept him on his back I see. Do you play Dline?

Man wish I could figure out the blocked FG thing. I think I've only had 1 blocked in my current season and I kick a lot of FGs. Maybe check to see if Roughing the kicker got turned off by accident, that would make players more aggressive and take aggressive angles. And double check that Def holding and Def Pass Int are set to 64 in the CFM menu.

As far as INT's go, if they become too problematic for you just lower CPU INT to 15. 20 is the sweet spot for me. It punishes me for stupid mistakes and the defenders aren't catching like OBJ lol.

As far as MCV goes, it gives me trouble near the goal line and if I can't get pressure on the QB. My DB's all have good MCV and Press ratings so I play a lot of press. I get burned sometimes but nothing outrageous. I'm not just real familiar with the Chargers DB's. Are they geared more for MCV or ZCV?

Keep me posted on the injuries. Like I said if I think I'm getting too many I may switch to 23.

Once again thanks for the feedback. Keep em coming. Also what roster are you using?

If I remember correctly you said you are on PC. Add me if you like. Rebel_of_Torn. Maybe we could get some like minded players together and get a league going.

Are you in Mass being a Patriots guy? I spent 2 summers and a winter working at a resort in Western Mass. Loved it.

Thanks again for the feedback and remember make the set yours and adjust to your playstyle if need be.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-16-2019, 08:23 PM   #60
Rookie

skundy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
Sorry mate, only just woke up. All my sliders are as per ur post. Currently sitting on 4 penalties for the game. Would be great to see more sure but I’m not worried about it. It’s 4 more then I’ve had with other sliders. About the running, CMC had 96 on 15 attempts. It seemed the lanes were big on a few runs but I’m not going to change anything yet as it’s only the first game. I might lower human tackling though as I’ve had this problem for awhile. Kamara isb12 for 32 yards, Ingram 4 attempts 4 yards. It could just be the way I play. Other then that everything is spot on man, great job.

Keep me posted on your games and how the run game goes for you specifically.

Maybe you are just a beast on defense and are a great play caller. I make stopping the run a focal point, I hate giving up runs lol. There have been times when I shut down the CPU run game when I thought they would have success and then the very next week I get ran all over on when I thought I would dominate them.

Thanks again for the feedback. Keep it coming and let me know how the games play for you. Are you playing CFM or Play Now?

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-16-2019, 09:16 PM   #61
Rookie

ThePatriotWay's Arena

Yes, I'm on PC (Disreputable-EA) and I usually play d-line or linebacker in the game (mostly d-line).

For the injuries set at 23, there is already a big difference compared to 35 from what I've seen (much less) but still present. The sweet spot does seem to be somewhere between 23-35, perhaps try the middle of the two numbers (29) if anything.

As for adjusting sliders, I'm not too familiar with adjusting them since it's been awhile, does lowering any of them mean worse performance from the players in game? So, for example, setting pass coverage at 0 means they essentially suck at pass coverage compared to if it was at 100? Same thing for run blocking, tackling, catching, etc.

I might consider adjusting, but at this point I am developing a grudge to defeat this slider set haha. I have played about 10 games and I can only recall dominating one game (NE @ IND). I probably just need more practice with running and passing on All-Madden since I'm a returning player.

I'll start messing around with free practice mode.

Last edited by ThePatriotWay; 01-16-2019 at 10:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2019, 09:52 PM   #62
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

So I tried asking this question before but, I know in previous updates the pass coverage and pass reaction sliders were reversed. I know the pass coverage slider got fixed but what about pass reaction? Is it working right or?
Old 01-17-2019, 01:40 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
Keep me posted on your games and how the run game goes for you specifically.

Maybe you are just a beast on defense and are a great play caller. I make stopping the run a focal point, I hate giving up runs lol. There have been times when I shut down the CPU run game when I thought they would have success and then the very next week I get ran all over on when I thought I would dominate them.

Thanks again for the feedback. Keep it coming and let me know how the games play for you. Are you playing CFM or Play Now?

I’m the same man. Usually if the cpu can run on me I have a hard time beating them. I love the feeling of them being able to run on you though because you are on the edge of your seat each play call because you don’t want to mess it up. For me I play a lot of cover three and slant the D line toward the strong side. 4-3 Defence and also play over and Under to the strong side. I user the safety and usually have no problem with it. Again I don’t know wether it’s because it’s the panthers or how I play. keuchly does make a lot of stops but I think the cpu doesn’t really pick up how many guys I have at the line of scrimmage.

The first game I play that was going into Over time bloody froze on me when I went to continue on!! REplayed the game and I’m absolutely destroying them this time round. Bree’s through two ints early on and that set up short field. Sort of just rolled from there. Running game didn’t feel over powered this time but I did bust off a couple of good ones and mccaffery just broke a lot of tackles. Still no cpu run game but again I jumped out early. I found myself picking them apart a lot easier this go round. I think I might lower human pass block for more of a challenge and maybe raise the cpu pass block. Still seeing a lot of short throws. I really like the way it plays though.

Also playing CFM
Old 01-17-2019, 08:25 AM   #64
Rookie

skundy's Arena

To my knowledge I haven't found any of the sliders to be reversed.

Patriot. Instead of adjusting Pass Cov and Pass Reaction time, maybe bump up HUM INT to 35 and see if that works better for you. It will tighten up the coverage, end some cpu drives, and put the ball in your hand more.

I tend to play safety 90% of the time so that probably helps out in the pass game.

You may need to make a few adjustments to fit your style.

I too struggle with passing with this set. If you are throwing too many picks try lowering CPU INT to 15 and it should help a lot.

The Art of War- Sun Tzu

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »