Home

Old 02-07-2019, 12:00 PM   #25
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Right... you should turn pre-existing injuries off at the onset of CFM, and then leave it off for the duration as it serves no other purpose beyond that.

Injures definitely come in the masses with a lower INJ slider (10 - 20) as long as pre-existing injuries are set to off.

If you like the gameplay better with a lower INJ value as I do, this is definitely the way to go.

Thanks for the response guys. That must be it. I turned it off bc others were having issues with injuries and i didn't want to end up with the same thing so that must be it.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2019, 10:44 AM   #26
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

A realistic number of injuries at 21, what you can't control is the duration of Injuries which can be lengthy, I'm moving to 20.

I've always had Pre-Injuries set to ON in the past and injuries were working fine. Now it needs to be set to OFF, so something changed on EA's end.

CPU vs CPU Games are playing great.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:12 PM   #27

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I have injuries at 20 and I think my biggest issue isn't having to manage injuries or the duration of them but I am noticing a trend that whenever a player returns from injury one gets injured that same game. It's as if the game is designed to only have a max of 5 people injured at a time, once I've gotten to 5 suddenly nobody gets injured anymore but the moment a couple come back suddenly a couple more get injured to take their place. Having said that, and to reiterate I don't mind having to utilize backups, it's unfortunate that the CPU seems to avoid having this issue altogether and stay pretty healthy year round. Is this one of those issues where you have to raise the injury slider when simulating and lowering it back when playing maybe?
Old 02-26-2019, 06:16 PM   #28
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
I have injuries at 20 and I think my biggest issue isn't having to manage injuries or the duration of them but I am noticing a trend that whenever a player returns from injury one gets injured that same game. It's as if the game is designed to only have a max of 5 people injured at a time, once I've gotten to 5 suddenly nobody gets injured anymore but the moment a couple come back suddenly a couple more get injured to take their place. Having said that, and to reiterate I don't mind having to utilize backups, it's unfortunate that the CPU seems to avoid having this issue altogether and stay pretty healthy year round. Is this one of those issues where you have to raise the injury slider when simulating and lowering it back when playing maybe?
I havenít noticed that at all, but l will take notice.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:46 AM   #29
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yes, for sure. I run INJ @ 20 in my games, but sim @ 50 by resetting the sliders to default prior to advancing to the next week. 20 for User / CPU games will yield similar INJ totals to 50 for the sim'd CPU / CPU games.

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 6-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Old 03-05-2019, 11:16 AM   #30
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
Yes, for sure. I run INJ @ 20 in my games, but sim @ 50 by resetting the sliders to default prior to advancing to the next week. 20 for User / CPU games will yield similar INJ totals to 50 for the sim'd CPU / CPU games.
If that's the way it is, that's the way it is
Old 03-05-2019, 11:19 AM   #31
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
I have one team with 7 Injuries and a few with 5 (CPU vs CPU)

Last edited by cdcool; 03-05-2019 at 12:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2019, 09:53 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

injuries also depends on your fatigue slider i think. i use 65 fatigue 9min accel on but the time set to off. i use 35 inj. at 40 there were too many and 30 werent enough. so 35 seems like a sweet spot for me. just gotta run tests and try them out. i also do cpu vs cpu play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »