Home

Old 11-01-2018, 11:39 AM   #9
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Is it just me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
I play slow/All pro. I'd play very slow, but I find it a little slow for longer plays and when combined with stamina issues (speaking from my experience, that is) if I end up gassed while on very slow I just can't stomach a 24 second 50 yard dash to the house, haha.

Sure would love a slow Pro slider/roster set that'd produce a challenge.
Yeah, lol. The whole jogging thing is awfully done this yr. I have fatigue at 10, so I very rarely see that on very slow. Of course I dont see that many subs, but that doesnt bother me as much. It really doesnt work correctly anyways. I would love to see more sets with slow/very slow speed on pro. With online being on normal speed I think a lot of ppl dont try the other speeds. Plus I think ppl dont like to venture out of their comfort zone. Then there is still the movement issue on all other speeds than normal. That EA advertises as fixed still in patch notes...maybe next yr on that one.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:28 PM   #10
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Milt! Lotta good stuff from you recently. When you have a sec. if you could try my new set under Play Now I would really appreciate it. Many of the numbers come from TommyC and Trojan. Not just for my feedback but so perhaps you will be able to take away a setting or two to further build upon. Thank you.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:04 PM   #11
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

Hey DC,

If I end up trying it out, I'll send you a PM sharing my thoughts. A few individuals have definitely thwarted my want to participate publicly, rather just sit & lurk and talk ideas & insights in PM's or texts. People wonder why the Madden forum turns into a ghost town half way thru the NFL season. I'm jumping to Madden on the PC due to the interesting mods being posted. Definitely want to give those a run as well. Thanks bud!

Last edited by Milticket; 11-01-2018 at 06:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2018, 06:57 PM   #12
Pro

Thanx Milt! I know guys like you, Tommy and Trojan will test out things fitting and proper. Please do respond.by PM !
Old 11-01-2018, 06:59 PM   #13
Pro

Hey Hazzard! It probably ain't you, but mostly everyone else,lol! Say hi to daisy for me !
Old 11-01-2018, 09:18 PM   #14
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Thanx Milt! I know guys like you, Tommy and Trojan will test out things fitting and proper. Please do respond.by PM !
Yep, those guys know their stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »