Home

Old 12-30-2018, 06:44 PM   #81
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
⏱️

Where do I begin? Stupid coaches with nothing to gain risking injurys to starters by playing them anyway. Officiating so bad it cost teams a playoff spot. Super bowl winning QBs defeated by backups. I shut off redzone now referring to it as Dead zone. Since I have spent far more hours in setting up madden 19 than playing it I have decided to take a hiatus of sorts from it and the nfl. I cannot tell the difference between the two of them. I will be focusing my attention towards things significantly more important. Thank you for your help and support. Wishing you a 2019 of health and success !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2018, 08:12 PM   #82
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: ⏱️

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Where do I begin? Stupid coaches with nothing to gain risking injurys to starters by playing them anyway. Officiating so bad it cost teams a playoff spot. Super bowl winning QBs defeated by backups. I shut off redzone now referring to it as Dead zone. Since I have spent far more hours in setting up madden 19 than playing it I have decided to take a hiatus of sorts from it and the nfl. I cannot tell the difference between the two of them. I will be focusing my attention towards things significantly more important. Thank you for your help and support. Wishing you a 2019 of health and success !
Following the NFL is a hobby; playing Madden is a hobby; never lose that perspective. You have provided a lot to the community with your efforts, and like I said before, I truly appreciate it. You provided a refreshing alternative with your set.

It is pretty easy to get overloaded with football this time of year...then it's over, replaced with a forlorn ache. Don't stay gone for long. Happy New Year!
Old 01-13-2019, 02:01 PM   #83
Pro

Re: PLAY N0W Settings 🎃

Hey wats up DC question are we still doin the player traits like before or all t hat is corrected now with all the patches ?? I.E. high motor big hitter n so on??

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-13-2019, 03:07 PM   #84
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BsG STyLes
Hey wats up DC question are we still doin the player traits like before or all t hat is corrected now with all the patches ?? I.E. high motor big hitter n so on??

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
I am still editing traits of my favorite players and the players who standout at their positions. After scroll through depth chart after depth chart.some of the ea settings I find incorrect. I find it unrealistic for a defense to have 6-7 players being set to big hitter, strips ball, clutch and high motor ! These settings cause excessive turnovers. The Style and Type of QB settings are a game changer to game play. Russell Wilson is at Balanced by ea. He should be on Scrambling. Setting of Senses Pressure to Oblivious will act in connection with his attributes numbers for enhancing his performance and improving overall the gameplay. At Forces Passes set to Conservative he will have better pocket presence as to avoiding hits,read progressions as to throwing deep or short and the difference in knowing when to take off out of the pocket. I do RB at Oblivious for similar results. Good luck!
Old 02-08-2019, 09:35 AM   #85
Pro

I deleted a lot of my previous texts I thought to be out dated and to condense things. Looks as if many have wrapped things up with m19,at least for now

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 02-08-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2019, 07:56 AM   #86
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

I haven't really. I have a nice slider (thank you dc) and roster set so I have been busy just playing. I am wanting to dink around with my own Relocation League setup but haven't mustered up the time. I wish I could get my hands on the rosters that the real Relocation League uses.
Old 02-09-2019, 04:12 PM   #87
Pro

Yeah that's my issue as well finding the time to.play. I believe.that relocation.guy.has vids posted.on youtube. Maybe one of those says what he uses. Recently I have been sticking with just the ea rosters because so many of the custom ones had problems. Maybe he makes his own with all the time.he.put in to things. Thanks for.commenting and good gaming !
Old 02-13-2019, 04:00 PM   #88
Pro

I don't recall ever seeing the m19 threads here such a ghost town. Just a day or two after last patch I played 2-3 games. Indications have been that it takes a few.games for things to settle in with other previous patches, especially the ones that were automatically downloaded. I know 2-3 months back re-setting profile would do the trick. I have been trying to.find the spare time.to play again and to see if I will experience any of said.glaring issues that others speak of. Perhaps if you delete the game from your system and then re-install it that would work. I know it would be time consuming writing down your files info and then downloading that again but what other alternatives are there ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »