Home

Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

This is a discussion on Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2018, 01:52 AM   #81
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
re: Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

Updated OP - Changes with **
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2018, 02:56 AM   #82
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Will give these a try tonight.

DRM - What was the thought process behind Fatigue at 1 and Stamina at 99?

Also Threshold at 100?

Love to hear your thoughts!
Old 11-24-2018, 11:31 AM   #83
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Will give these a try tonight.

DRM - What was the thought process behind Fatigue at 1 and Stamina at 99?

Also Threshold at 100?

Love to hear your thoughts!
Since I play on very slow I think it helps with the jogging animations. Probably my least favorite thing in madden currently and hopefully next yr these will be eliminated.With the sub packages I seem to get most of the rotations I'm looking for. A running back can now break off big runs and still have juice left to make it to the endzone, like you see in real life. Its ridiculous when u break a run and you see the runner start to run in quicksand 20 yrds later. These are the most well toned athletes in the world. They dont get tired off a juke & a spin.

After playing on 0 threshold since July, I felt it was time to try something new. Since EA changed the scale I'm confused what 0 threshold is -25? ??, since the new 0 threshold would be 25. So I guess 100 threshold is actually 75 on the old scale??. They really made things strange with threshold. In any case on zero the coverage wasnt as tight as I wanted it. Slants felt to easy.

With anything these are a wip. More testing needs to be done in the run game. I need to play more with different matchups. I think the rest of the settings are dialed in for the most part. I think with threshold on 100 it gives a more realistic pass rush especially on the edges for whatever reason.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-24-2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:37 AM   #84
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Since I play on very slow I think it helps with the jogging animations. Probably my least favorite thing in madden currently and hopefully next yr these will be eliminated.With the sub packages I seem to get most of the rotations I'm looking for. A running back can now break off big runs and still have juice left to make it to the endzone, like you see in real life. Its ridiculous when u break a run and you see the runner start to run in quicksand 20 yrds later.

After playing on 0 threshold since July, I felt it was time to try something new. Since EA changed the scale I'm confused what 0 threshold is -25? ??, since the new 0 threshold would be 25. So I guess 100 threshold is actually 75 on the old scale??. They really made things strange with threshold. In any case on zero the coverage wasnt as tight as I wanted it. Slants felt to easy.

With anything these are a wip. More testing needs to be done in the run game. I need to play more with different matchups. I think the rest of the settings are dialed in for the most part. I think with threshold on 100 it gives a more realistic pass rush especially on the edges for whatever reason.
Awesome - sounds really interesting - you're the only guy here that has it at 100 so I'm curious to see how it goes.

I think post patch Madden my two biggest gripes have been the lack of drops from the CPU WR's and the broken tackles from the CPU RB's...might just be the set I've used, but felt it was a theme for most sets I tried post patch.

WR's should be dropping balls after big hits and I had one game yesterday that the CPU WR's didnt drop a single pass lol.

And the broken tackles from CPU RB's...it seems they always will break the first tackle before being taken down.

Your set obviously may not have these problems, or it may be a reoccurring theme for a lot of people regardless of set...will need to play with these a bit and see how it goes.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #85
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Awesome - sounds really interesting - you're the only guy here that has it at 100 so I'm curious to see how it goes.

I think post patch Madden my two biggest gripes have been the lack of drops from the CPU WR's and the broken tackles from the CPU RB's...might just be the set I've used, but felt it was a theme for most sets I tried post patch.

WR's should be dropping balls after big hits and I had one game yesterday that the CPU WR's didnt drop a single pass lol.

And the broken tackles from CPU RB's...it seems they always will break the first tackle before being taken down.

Your set obviously may not have these problems, or it may be a reoccurring theme for a lot of people regardless of set...will need to play with these a bit and see how it goes.
I think with CPU catching the sweet spot is between 40-45. Anything higher they seem not to drop anything. I have higher tackling for the user to battle the ridiculous success rate after the catch by the cpu. Were they make three guys miss. Never been a fan of lowering tackling, sure it opens up the running game but at an unrealistic clip imo. EA has a max at 4 broken tackles per play. This is way to high. I may lower it for the cpu to compensate for the cpu boost in tackling.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 11-24-2018 at 12:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2018, 01:50 PM   #86
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
I think with CPU catching the sweet spot is between 40-45. Anything higher they seem not to drop anything. I have higher tackling for the user to battle the ridiculous success rate after the catch by the cpu. Were they make three guys miss. Never been a fan of lowering tackling, sure it opens up the running game but at an unrealistic clip imo. EA has a max at 4 broken tackles per play. This is way to high. I may lower it for the cpu to compensate for the cpu boost in tackling.
Yep I guess you've noticed it too. I am huge on realism in game and in CFM so seeing stuff like that puts me off playing. Wish we could find something online for real NFL stats about broken tackles per game. For EA to have the max per play at 4 is just crazy, lol.

Going to fire up Madden in a few minutes and have a couple of games with your set - thanks for your hard work pal!
Old 11-24-2018, 02:11 PM   #87
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Yep I guess you've noticed it too. I am huge on realism in game and in CFM so seeing stuff like that puts me off playing. Wish we could find something online for real NFL stats about broken tackles per game. For EA to have the max per play at 4 is just crazy, lol.

Going to fire up Madden in a few minutes and have a couple of games with your set - thanks for your hard work pal!
Sure thing man. Let me know what your seeing. The set is not very battle tested like I would want it. I'm going to run a test game in CFM shortly (Lions (me) vs Jets). May have to back off coverage for the cpu side due to moving threshold up to max, but well see what happens.

I watch alot of bear games and Jordan Howard might break 1 tackle a game if hes lucky lol.
Old 11-24-2018, 04:33 PM   #88
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Sure thing man. Let me know what your seeing. The set is not very battle tested like I would want it. I'm going to run a test game in CFM shortly (Lions (me) vs Jets). May have to back off coverage for the cpu side due to moving threshold up to max, but well see what happens.

I watch alot of bear games and Jordan Howard might break 1 tackle a game if hes lucky lol.
Just finished up, Eagles @ Rams

Game played great. Few differences from your OP. I use iMac's trait edits so I just left those as is, used a mix of yours and Matt 10's special team sliders, and left fatigue at 50. Rest the same as OP.

Eagles 23, Rams 13

Wentz - 24/37, 326 yards, 1TD 1INT - 90.6 QBR
Goff - 22/39, 249 yards, 1TD 2INT - 62.9 QBR

Ajayi 23 carries for 50 yards
Gurley 14 carries for 60 yards
Total RB broken tackles (ALL RB's) - 1 (Gurley)

Dropped Passes
LAR - Woods- 3
LAR - Kupp - 2
PHI - Wallace - 2
LAR - Higbee - 1
PHI - Sproles - 1
PHI - Goedert - 1

Team Stats
Total Offense: PHI 402, LAR 302
Rush Yards: PHI 89, LAR 62
Pass Yards: PHI 313, LAR 240
1st Downs: PHI 24, LAR 16
Turnovers: PHI 1, LAR 2
Penalties: PHI 2-25, LAR 2-25
TOP: PHI 36:23, LAR 23:37

Overall thought it played great man - damn the HUM rushing is tough, and I stuck with it to see if it'd open up and during the last quarter it finally did and Ajayi got some nice runs in there.

Saw plenty of drops on big hits and balls jarred loose which was REFRESHING! (Is it too much? Have a look above ^^)

Going to play a few more but really like them so far...good stuff!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »