Home

Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

This is a discussion on Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2019, 09:42 AM   #193
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkihhMask76
Play a game with your mod, this is the best mod I have ever experienced since playing so many gameplay mods. It won't be a ridiculous misfire when the player is in wideopen, everything is caused by defensive pressure. The player's action to catch the ball is more realistic and diverse, rather than running the route like a robot. Looking forward to your next update, I haven't found anything to undermine the gaming experience so far. I set the slider to the default value, and the other settins are set according to your instructions. I don't know if this is correct.
Cool man, I'm glad it played well. Im still trying to tune injuries, penalties, CPU ints, CPU accuracy. How were injuries? Everything on the OP is what I'm using - gameplay sliders are default for now, but I'll be tweaking a few of them as I go. It's just easier to fine tune things than going thru Frosty.

I struggle with CPU accuracy because I know I can drop the slider to 6 or 7 and see misfires. I just don't want to make the CPU stupid either.

Playing:
Old 05-28-2019, 12:18 PM   #194
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Cool man, I'm glad it played well. Im still trying to tune injuries, penalties, CPU ints, CPU accuracy. How were injuries? Everything on the OP is what I'm using - gameplay sliders are default for now, but I'll be tweaking a few of them as I go. It's just easier to fine tune things than going thru Frosty.

I struggle with CPU accuracy because I know I can drop the slider to 6 or 7 and see misfires. I just don't want to make the CPU stupid either.
Misfire exists, but it's more real, not ridiculously to reduce the completion rate of users. I used other gameplay mods, and there are often continuous misfires in the case of wideopen, which makes me very annoyed. Of course, I just played a game, so it is not very accurate. Looking forward to your next update. And i did not carefully observe injuries.

Last edited by SkihhMask76; 05-28-2019 at 12:21 PM.
Old 05-29-2019, 01:32 PM   #195
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkihhMask76
Misfire exists, but it's more real, not ridiculously to reduce the completion rate of users. I used other gameplay mods, and there are often continuous misfires in the case of wideopen, which makes me very annoyed. Of course, I just played a game, so it is not very accurate. Looking forward to your next update. And i did not carefully observe injuries.
Sounds good. I'm going to be starting a Bears & Titans CFM by the weekend to analyze the mod further & what slight slider adjustments can be had. Other then me fine tuning injuries, penalties, & fatigue under the hood I think I'm pretty much set until Madden 20.

Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »