Home

Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

This is a discussion on Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-07-2018, 03:31 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 4
re: Milticket's Pro Madden 19 Modded Sliders/Settings

Hey man! Can't wait to try this. Quick question, how do I know that the mod has been applied properly? Is there a watermark anywhere? Can I try something so specific to this mod that I'll 100% be sure that it's applied?

Thanks!
Old 11-07-2018, 08:56 AM   #34
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lere2001
Hey man! Can't wait to try this. Quick question, how do I know that the mod has been applied properly? Is there a watermark anywhere? Can I try something so specific to this mod that I'll 100% be sure that it's applied?

Thanks!
If you try the Nectar Mod there will be a splash screen, so you know that it's running. The other mod out there it will show in the top left of the screen on the frosty editor. Hope this helps. Sliders are a work in progress, I keep flipping between the mods lol. It's awesome we basically have 3 different versions of Madden to play. No longer are we stuck with EA's game.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:19 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm honestly considering buying the PC version of Madden, looks like you have a lot more flexibility with what you can do with the game than on console, just sucks that I'm stuck with my console edition since it's a digital copy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 10:34 AM   #36
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Happy to hear you have more than just one option. Look at me I got a 5 🌟 rating from my pumpkin emoji on Halloween,lol !
Old 11-07-2018, 11:16 AM   #37
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

...by the way how did you edit the title of your thread. I didn't know that could be done.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:09 PM   #38
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emex
I'm honestly considering buying the PC version of Madden, looks like you have a lot more flexibility with what you can do with the game than on console, just sucks that I'm stuck with my console edition since it's a digital copy.
As long as they make Madden on PC that's what I'm buying moving forward. Tell me about it, I own a ps4 & xbox copy lol.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:10 PM   #39
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
...by the way how did you edit the title of your thread. I didn't know that could be done.
PM a mod & they can change it.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:52 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
If you try the Nectar Mod there will be a splash screen, so you know that it's running. The other mod out there it will show in the top left of the screen on the frosty editor. Hope this helps. Sliders are a work in progress, I keep flipping between the mods lol. It's awesome we basically have 3 different versions of Madden to play. No longer are we stuck with EA's game.
Game doesn't launch with the NECTAR mod but does with the other one :/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »