Home

Old 03-19-2019, 11:01 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: TRAITS and RATINGS EDITING 🍗🍾

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
QB Edits Settings
I feel that key settings of the QB is the most vital adjustment to overall game play. To me the words paranoid and conservative as described by ea are not the same as I interpret them. They would suggest they mean a qb running around like a chicken with its head cutoff and dink and dunk throws all the day long. In real life each and every qb is different in their own right and I believe the alterations I make in madden translates to the videogame. I personally have none set at ideal, as that, again,to me, is flawless. If I had to pick the best trio of edits it would be style-Balanced,senses pressure-Paranoid and forces passes-Conservative. To me Oblivious is a qb lacking good presence in the pocket. Paranoid is having good awareness. Conservative is scanning his options and making the best decision. Trigger Happy is one of a gunslinger throws all over the field mentality. Aggressive is forcing passes to just make a play. Average is just,well average.Here are a few of my suggestions. I put Wilson at Scrambling-Paranoid and Conservative. Mahones is Balanced-Trigger Happy and Conservative. Brees I make Pocket-Paranoid and Conservative. Winston is Balanced-Oblivious and Aggressive. Newton is Scrambling-Oblivious-Aggressive.Allen is Balanced-Average-Conservative.Rivers is Balanced-Paranoid-Conservative. Darnold is Balanced-Average-Conservative. Mayfield is Balanced-Trigger Happy-Aggressive. Luck is Balanced-Paranoid-Conservative. Rogers is Balanced-Trigger Happy-Conservative. Cousins is Balanced-Average- Conservative. Ryan is Pocket-Balanced-Conservative.Goff is Balanced-Average-Conservative. Flacco is Pocket-Paranoid-Conservative. Carr is Balanced-Paranoid-Conservative. Griffen is Balanced-Oblivious-Conservative. I have throws ball away-No and covers the ball-braces for all hits In Cfm I do throws tight spirals-Off. It all starts with how one plays the game and but of course ends with personal preference. I suggest you 'spectate' a game as a way of testing these to fully appreciate the difference. Sorry for this post being so disorganized as I sorted.through hundred of pages of material.Please note that due to health issues and limited time I have not played since before the last 2 UpDates. Thanks for checking my thread out and good gaming everyone !
With the oblivious trait...if the qb has higher awareness, like cam or Big Ben, they tend to hold the ball longer and look for the splash play.

Also with trigger happy, i’d Say this would be the guys who get rid of the ball a little too quick.

This stuff can be hard to test because you have to throw awareness ratings into the mix, and how good the wrs are and oline too. Lots of variables on how these qb traits can shake out and I think that’s why it’s took so long for us to figure this stuff out. Also with this years qb AI being lightyears ahead of what we’ve had in the past has allowed us to get a better idea of this works.

Great list, DC.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 03-20-2019 at 12:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2019, 11:14 AM   #82
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

From what I'm hearing the next and last update for m19 will drop shortly prior to the last tourny,Madden bowl. Also hearing that most issues with m19 are rooted in the frostbite engine, meaning they could not be fully corrected if at all until New engine implemented. I have many adjustments already made but I am waiting to test them after new update.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:03 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
From what I'm hearing the next and last update for m19 will drop shortly prior to the last tourny,Madden bowl. Also hearing that most issues with m19 are rooted in the frostbite engine, meaning they could not be fully corrected if at all until New engine implemented. I have many adjustments already made but I am waiting to test them after new update.
Wow. Another update. Any rumors what it may address?

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-11-2019, 02:02 PM   #84
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Wow. Another update. Any rumors what it may address?
I heard aggressive catching hit stick adjustment quality of life etc etc

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-11-2019, 04:51 PM   #85
Pro

I have heard it may be a small update or then if it really is the last one for this year's version, possibly a large one. I usually try to reference the source for as much detail as possible. At present I am having issues getting to stuff I bookmarked. No specifics that stand out. Hopefully as update approaches we will here some info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2019, 06:15 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:

Bull**** excuse in my opinion fifa runs off frostbite and nowhere close to issues like in M19

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-16-2019, 04:15 PM   #87
Pro

I thought next if not final m19 update was coming late April. Maybe they needed this out separately and another part still to come.
Old 04-16-2019, 04:36 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
I thought next if not final m19 update was coming late April. Maybe they needed this out separately and another part still to come.
Let us know when and if you hear something. Seems like you always get early and reliable news when these patches are on the horizon.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »