Home

Old 11-27-2018, 10:02 PM   #17
Rookie

Ogimaa's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: TRAITS and RATINGS EDITING 🍗🍾

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
To me I figure by setting up the game a certain way when you make changes to sliders or traits that should enhance a players attributes,thus resulting in improved gameplay !
Sorry misunderstanding I guess, do you edit player attributes and if so who? I don'tr understand what you mean in OP when you say "For rating a player I use the "old school" grading system. Tier A-100-93-Tier B-92-85-Tier C-84-75- Tier D-74-70-Tier F-69-0.". I guess the real question what do mean by this. Thanks for reply tho
Old 11-27-2018, 10:06 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogimaa
Sorry misunderstanding I guess, do you edit player attributes and if so who? I don'tr understand what you mean in OP when you say "For rating a player I use the "old school" grading system. Tier A-100-93-Tier B-92-85-Tier C-84-75- Tier D-74-70-Tier F-69-0.". I guess the real question what do mean by this. Thanks for reply tho

Itís players overall ratings. For the 100-93 overall rated players, do whatever DC advises for those guys.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-28-2018, 04:20 AM   #19
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogimaa
Yeah there are so many numbers to sort through. I personally do not change any attribute numbers so that it kinda levels things out with the editing I do with traits and adjustments to the sliders settings. Example. For Rivers at 94 overall you may want to keep the numbers for accuracy, recognition,etc. between 85 to 93. I brought this up because many have personal preferences for attributes numbers as well.

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 11-28-2018 at 08:38 AM. Reason: adjustments
Old 12-02-2018, 06:36 PM   #20
Pro

Sum of Sherman's dreadlocks caught fire he got burnt so bad by Russell !
Old 12-05-2018, 04:01 PM   #21
Pro

Holidays are best time of all to think of others, and yourself ! Lol. I see some have moved on to that ol madden rest home of sorts. Some have sworn that m19 has peaked and cannot be out done in future versions. Others are staying put with the sliders and traits adjustments from pre-patch and tuner. And then we have, the few,the many that seek the meaning of life, I mean that fresh, polished set of traits and sliders settings!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 04:29 PM   #22
Pro

I will be starting a brand new cfm,soon I hope.

My traits adjustments here have only one change. In order for the qbs that scramble the senses pressure needs to be set at oblivious so they can perform as close to their real life counterparts.

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 12-08-2018 at 09:09 PM.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:07 PM   #23
Pro

I just adjusted the qb edits and emphasize how important that they are to taking full advantage of the game settings. I just spectated Seahawks vs Vikings with my overhauled settings and was able to relax and watch a presentation that I have not seen before in a madden game. Lockett returned the kickoff for a 94 yard TD! A few minutes later a 60 yard bomb to Baldwin just like DangeRuss did recently in nfl! By turning.off running.into kicker combined with low facemask you supercharge.the tackling animations. These are fully believable unlike.prior wwe stuff. Cousins got off to a slow start but picked it up a notch in second half. By raising fumble slider you enhance runners performance and are able to lower running block setting. Carson and Cook had around 120 yards including subs. Wilson was 9-15 for 190 and 2 tds,130 rating at 54 percent comp..Kirk was over 400 with a pick six. Couple bombs to Diggs and 68 percent comp..No penaltys for Seattle but vikes had 9 for 50. Final was Seattle 37-Minny 26 ! This was the first game I simmed and am so excited with the results I wanted to Post these updates as quick as possible for all of you to enjoy too! Any questions,feel free to ask

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 12-08-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:54 AM   #24
Pro

Nite and day difference in the game after yesterday's patch. Props to ea team as they have finally nailed it ! Drives are no longer stale and repetitious. Defender and receiver interact well with one another as pass breakups are more defined now when previously so many deflects were just a defender jumping and swatting, sometimes yards from the.ball. O line and.d.line also glitch free. Every play appears fully earned,no more cheese.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »