Home

TRAITS and RATINGS EDITING 🍗🍾

This is a discussion on TRAITS and RATINGS EDITING 🍗🍾 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2019, 08:15 AM   #41
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TRAITS and RATINGS EDITING 🍗🍾

Is there a Dr. in the house ? Yep,the PHD of Player Traits Edits has returned.... See my opening page for latest UpDates !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2019, 12:00 AM   #42
Banned

Do you have to download play books for yourself and the cpu too?
Old 01-13-2019, 06:32 AM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Do you have to download play books for yourself and the cpu too?
To me using the default playbooks of a given team isn't as fun as creating you.own specific ones,both for.offense and defense. The default ones have 300-400 plays many of which I prefer not using. You may want to start by trimming down your teams playbook to say 100-200. By doing this you choose your favorite plays to utilize and eliminate.ones that are not effective. Keep in mind you want to match a specific play with.a specific player in mind. An example.is that you certainly don't want to take some of the.more involved saints passing plays.and apply them to say a QB the type.of tannehill or Jackson. Or you could use a number.of different Playbooks to create a mix of formations and packages. By doing these you will.find that it enhances your experience and puts an end to the.mediocore type of games. Yes load a playbook for.yourself as user.and then one.for.cpu you play against. Enjoy!
Old 01-20-2019, 02:31 PM   #44
Pro

There.is a YouTube site called nfl full games that has every nfl.game fro this season. Preseason, regular and post season. A must check out!. As always I pass on to others when finding out about.something
Old 01-21-2019, 05:46 AM   #45
Pro

Changes to the Game,And.to the Game

After the the controversial chiefs-pats game last evening nfl will be known as national fubar league. I didn't care for any of the 4 but wouldn't mind seeing the hunt family win trophy named after.there father,in there home stadium,and for big red Andy reid. Would.also.have preferred seeing rising rams get in instead.of pats. As I said on my.other thread I don't care.for.the saints.but that defensive pass interference penalty.was so obvious. Never.have I seen such.a penalty fest.as did in chiefs vs pats. Penaltys that were not called that should have been and penaltys.called that.should not have been. Both games.officiating errors directly affected the outcomes. A certain amount of responsibility has to be.put on the officials themselves, however to me the nfl is the main problem overall. The nfls version of professional football.has changed.for the worse. The ideal.matchup of chiefs-rams had to have the nfl.drooling all over themselves. Now what? Geriatric pats against.2nd graders rams. This should attract the new wwe fans and their parents as casual type.fans. Professional.football,nfl version has regressed just as video game football,ea version has. As I said.before I haven't played but about 6 or so games in the.last month so I am at that border.of.seeing if latest.patch and tuner has resulted in.the game being better.or worse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2019, 07:19 AM   #46
Pro

Anyone suffering from pats fatigue, raise.their hand. I acknowledge.how good the pats organization is. I also acknowledge how annoying they are. Think about this. Year in,year out the afc east.has been atrocious leaving the pats looking head and shoulders above the other teams. What is it that really stands out? How is it that the pats have survived a sub par.year.to advance to the super bowl? The nfl must.change.the.overtime rule to a full 15 minute quarter playing that entire amount of.time with the winner being determined by who has the most points at it's conclusion. Simple, enough said !
Old 01-23-2019, 06:13 PM   #47
Pro

Widespread.issues all over. YouTube issues over night and early this morning. Problem.with Google as well. Perhaps from cold.weather. I just heard about new patch and ps servers.being down.
Old 01-30-2019, 04:19 AM   #48
Pro

⭐New Info

Greetings everyone! Before I delve into chores I have putting off I wanted to again share sum important information with you. For.the last few years.i.have.been surfing.all kinds.of sites on Madden to.obtain as much.info as I could.to make.the adjustments to the players traits and.sliders settings that best suited me. I came across an article.on the muthead site called.info.that you didn't.know about.on player traits from Madden insiders. It is very in depth and helpful.so I highly recommend you looking it up and reading. Well off I go so take care everybody !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »