Home

Old 01-30-2019, 04:52 PM   #49
Rookie

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: TRAITS and RATINGS EDITING 🍗🍾

according to the document you suggested...

The more conservative quarterbacks, like Alex Smith, will shy away from longer throws, even if their receiver has an advantage.

This means that there will be more dump offs and less big plays if you are putting all quarterbacks on conservative. Why would we want that?

I've been having trouble since I made your edits to the quarterbacks. None of them seem to scramble and they seem more accurate than ever... Robo QB.

I was hoping for more scrambling and more long throws from the AI
Old 01-30-2019, 05:21 PM   #50
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

Certainly appreciate you giving them a try. I tried numerous variations of QB traits edits such.as scrambling-trigger happy, balanced-paranoid and pocket- average as well.as reading the info of others before I decided to.use these current settings. There are others, mpd for one that has some.interesting adjustments. Best of luck to you in finding what works for you.
Old 01-30-2019, 08:33 PM   #51
Rookie

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Certainly appreciate you giving them a try. I tried numerous variations of QB traits edits such.as scrambling-trigger happy, balanced-paranoid and pocket- average as well.as reading the info of others before I decided to.use these current settings. There are others, mpd for one that has some.interesting adjustments. Best of luck to you in finding what works for you.
did you find with conservative/paranoid that the QB's were scrambling more? Is the theory that they wont throw so they take off instead?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2019, 05:31 AM   #52
Pro

QB movement

Conservative style qbs to me are the types who make the decision to throw to the receiver that is the most open be it a shorter.type of pass or a longer one down field. The playbooks.you use and the plays you call coincide with qb performance. As an example.i created a pro style.type playbook and played against the bears. Trubisky moved well out of the pocket and took a number.of deep shots. If you are playing against the computer and want a qb to take off out of the.pocket.then you haveto check what his style is set at. ea has Russell Wilson at balanced style.and senses pressure ideal. If you are.playing against him in cpu then you need to.adjust him to scrambling style and sense pressure to oblivious for him move around.in the pocket or take off running. Marcus Mariota is set at scrambling style,senses pressure average and forces passes conservative by ea. Sometimes it takes a while in tinkering with the traits to find the gameplay you desire and feel is the most fun.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:45 AM   #53
Pro

In order to conserve space and stick with what was most important I deleted some of my stuff. I haven't played but a game or two since last patch so I cannot make determination of gameplay since last update. I am looking forward to the launch of the alliance football this weekend. From what I can tell so far it appears as if a lot of money and effort has been put in to bring forth a polished,pro product.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:26 PM   #54
Pro

Steve Spurrier returning to football,you know.its gotta be good. Alliance football kickoff...
Old 02-16-2019, 01:27 PM   #55
Banned

I first have to congratulate you on your QB edits. They are by far the best QB edits I have played with. I have tried sabos but the cpu runs side ways and I get sacked a million times. Your edits are fantastic. The cpu doesn't scramble much but when they do they run strait. They also take shots down field no check down garbage. A previous post complained about robo QB. I don't see that at all because the QB is completing 61% of their passes. I am using imacs edits. Does his edits still need to be applied?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2019, 05:18 PM   #56
Pro

QB play

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Always happy to hear positive feedback ! I use sum of imacs stuff, just not as much. Hope that post- patch gameplay is good for you. Keep the comments coming!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »