Home

Old 02-18-2019, 07:59 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: TRAITS and RATINGS EDITING 🍗🍾

DC, how do you know what to set the QB style at? Do you look on the edit page where it lists field general, strong arm, west coast, and scrambler to determine if they are to be set at pocket, balanced, or scrambler?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2019, 08:54 PM   #66
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

DC, I'm going to be doing an edited roster on PC and going to test the QB edits that are suggested. Along with the Nectar gameplay mod & my own gameplay edits once I get back from vacation.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (PC)
Madden 21 (PC)
Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
Old 02-18-2019, 09:24 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
DC, how do you know what to set the QB style at? Do you look on the edit page where it lists field general, strong arm, west coast, and scrambler to determine if they are to be set at pocket, balanced, or scrambler?
strongly advise not to set any qbs trait to pocket. they dont move around back there at all and it causes lousy gameplay. balanced really is more like pocket passer. they do scramble but not very often. key thing is they move around in the pocket and donít welcome pressure.

i see shades of the old qb sack glitch when qbs are pocket passers.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 02-19-2019, 04:25 AM   #68
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
DC, I'm going to be doing an edited roster on PC and going to test the QB edits that are suggested. Along with the Nectar gameplay mod & my own gameplay edits once I get back from vacation.
I will be delving into gameplay further this week,both play now and cfm in Coach Mode so I should.see how the last patch is doing with things. Looking forward to.your input. Enjoy.your.vacation !
Old 02-19-2019, 04:40 AM   #69
Pro

Giants 76

I Under manage rosters is where you can look over a players traits and make edits to them. My preference is to go by how.i see a specific player do in real life and adjust their settings accordingly. Eli is 1 of about a handful I put at pocket. Trubisky I put to balanced. Josh Allen I make scramble. Some of the words ea uses to describe how a player may perform I find misleading,such as paranoid and conservative.

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 02-19-2019 at 04:50 AM.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:46 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Giants 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
I Under manage rosters is where you can look over a players traits and make edits to them. My preference is to go by how.i see a specific player do in real life and adjust their settings accordingly. Eli is 1 of about a handful I put at pocket. Trubisky I put to balanced. Josh Allen I make scramble. Some of the words ea uses to describe how a player may perform I find misleading,such as paranoid and conservative.
Paranoid means indecisive from the best I can tell. I’ve got Peyton Manning set to Paranoid for senses pressure and Ideal for Forces Passes.

I don’t have any classic qb as ideal in both categories. I take that back—Tom Brady may have both, but I don’t have the game in front of me.

Oblivious- Will hang onto the ball as long as possible. Some of the classic qbs ive got set at Oblivious: Joe Montana, Fran Tarkenton, Archie Manning, Big Ben, Brett Favre...

Average-can be oblivious, can be paranoid, can be trigger happy, or could be ideal on any given play. a lot of this has to do thier ratings. Mainly, Awareness. Classic guys that have this: Dave Kreig, Mark Brunnell, Steve DeBerg...

Trigger Happy-Gets the ball out of there quick. ***Balanced with Forces Passes will make them not care to throw into tight windows, more of the 60s and 70s guys, pre-west coast era guys have this. lots of guys have this one.

Ideal-cool under calm. Brady, aaron rogers, Drew Brees. Not many have this trait.

Forces Passes

Conservative-won’t throw many balls into coverage, will throw to backs and tight ends more.

balanced-throws into coverage more

ideal-only takes a chance when he needs to

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 02-19-2019, 03:56 PM   #71
Banned

DC, whats the reasoning behind turning tight spiral off in CFM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2019, 04:08 PM   #72
Pro

Some others threads said turning it off enhances the performance of the QB. I tested for a handful of games and.did see noticable improvements in the throwing itself, accuracy and completion%

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 02-19-2019 at 06:11 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »