Home

Old 11-14-2018, 05:11 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Sabo's Gameplay Edits & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Tears
You still getting a good run game from cpu on the all madden default?
With the lower tackling slider, yes.

Chargers just lit me up really bad if you look at the box score. Gonna play the Raiders who are lower rated at the position, I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 11-14-2018, 05:23 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
With the lower tackling slider, yes.

Chargers just lit me up really bad if you look at the box score. Gonna play the Raiders who are lower rated at the position, I'll let you know how it goes.
Checked the box score..pretty good variance...with thew qb acc edits is the cpu always sitting at 60-65% or can they still have the occasional 75% game? Id much rather have it 60-65% than the robo qb stuff but dont want anything to be automatically all one wayor the other. Im on XB1 and Im hating I cant try out the playbooks

Thanks
Old 11-14-2018, 06:06 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Are those box scores from HUM vs. CPU games or CPU vs. CPU games? Looks like the HUM team is the Bears, so I'm trying to figure out if these are played games or simmed ones.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:14 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Checked the box score..pretty good variance...with thew qb acc edits is the cpu always sitting at 60-65% or can they still have the occasional 75% game? Id much rather have it 60-65% than the robo qb stuff but dont want anything to be automatically all one wayor the other. Im on XB1 and Im hating I cant try out the playbooks

Thanks
It's been in the 60-65% range.. I can get it to the 70s but I'd have to change the force passes to IDEAL but then they just dink and dunnk the whole game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Are those box scores from HUM vs. CPU games or CPU vs. CPU games? Looks like the HUM team is the Bears, so I'm trying to figure out if these are played games or simmed ones.
I have a 32CFM I control, just happened to be on teh Bears when I took the pics... All HUM vs CPU games
Old 11-14-2018, 06:35 PM   #21
Pro

Just posted the box score from Raiders game...

I got a huge lead early and it wasn't really close... At least in the Texans game they tied it up... Raiders proabbly have the worst rated roster in year 2 so far lol

But the running game was moving when they went to the rookie but they never got a chance to even run it because I went up so fast...

Also, finally got Leveon Bell back who's been injured for the last 5 games which was crazy because the CPU was all of the sudden stacking the box and I never saw that when he was hurt... Also getting Bradley Chubb back finally allowed me to get some sacks on the QB again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2018, 07:02 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I'm gonna stream a test Browns CFM with this setup in about 5 mins. Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/tmos42.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:10 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
It's been in the 60-65% range.. I can get it to the 70s but I'd have to change the force passes to IDEAL but then they just dink and dunnk the whole game...

I have a 32CFM I control, just happened to be on teh Bears when I took the pics... All HUM vs CPU games
Do i need to adjust cpu qb acc back to original numbers after playing for sim games ?
Old 11-14-2018, 09:20 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Do i need to adjust cpu qb acc back to original numbers after playing for sim games ?
Yes because sim stats will get screwed up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »