Home
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 all madden slider

Little update messing with mostly 50 50 all madden except for special teams and interceptions and tackles played a game and lost but it wasnít completely disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-04-2018, 11:49 AM   #18
Banned

Ok updated due to that last update really messed up everything so I think itís good again Iím still playing around but I think itís set let me know

Old 12-04-2018, 05:24 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
This last update really messed my sliders up so stay tuned Iím changing all these sorry

Did they do another update since Friday?
Old 12-04-2018, 05:40 PM   #20
Banned

No I just havenít been playing and I put it on yesterday and it was crazy Iím still trying to get it figured out

Old 12-04-2018, 11:33 PM   #21
Rookie

so are the updated sliders on the first page updated as of 12/3 what you are going with? or is there still updates to come?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 09:16 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
so are the updated sliders on the first page updated as of 12/3 what you are going with? or is there still updates to come?

Well the ones on front are most updated Iím checking out all pro right now so there is more to come

Old 12-05-2018, 04:15 PM   #23
Rookie

Thanks. I saw you checking on josh sliders. Are you using ea rosters or someone elseís. And on josh sliders are you only using all pro or trying them on all madden also. Thanks. I have used josh sliders in the past on all pro but then got to easy so I have always thought could only get a good challenge on all madden. Curious what you find out. Thanks
Old 12-05-2018, 04:20 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Thanks. I saw you checking on josh sliders. Are you using ea rosters or someone elseís. And on josh sliders are you only using all pro or trying them on all madden also. Thanks. I have used josh sliders in the past on all pro but then got to easy so I have always thought could only get a good challenge on all madden. Curious what you find out. Thanks

Yeah I went back to the basics to give it a try since all the updates that have come out Iím trying out all pro Iím gunna play half a season and see whatís going on then try the other half all madden and see whatís what

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »