Home
Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 02:55 PM   #33
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 all pro slider

Its been a while since I've played but had a really fun game last night on default All Pro. I won 28-10 as the Patriots playing the Steelers (this weekends match-up). Steelers had trouble moving the ball for much of the game until the 4th quarter, but I didn't feel that anything was cheesy or the game was purposely making it run in my favor. I also saw some really fantastic animations that I've yet to see. I'm really hopeful that the devs are addressing the issues that the community gives feedback about.

There may be a few tiny tiny adjustments I'd like to make to see how it may change some animations. I still really hate how the coverage on either side of the ball sometimes hesitates and the WR's get separation so I may up pass coverage a bit. I also really like having the tackling slider down just a little as it makes for really smooth animations. I'll play a couple more games and let you know!
Old 12-14-2018, 10:59 PM   #34
Rookie

Are you sold on all pro or all madden with these? I am looking for a good realistic challenge. Last year I couldnít find it with all pro and all madden was always close games. I donít mind close games but want some blow outs also. I also donít want it where I always win either even if I have a team rating over 90. Thanks
Old 12-15-2018, 11:40 AM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Are you sold on all pro or all madden with these? I am looking for a good realistic challenge. Last year I couldnít find it with all pro and all madden was always close games. I donít mind close games but want some blow outs also. I also donít want it where I always win either even if I have a team rating over 90. Thanks

Iím using whatís on my op and Iím having great success and failure lol seems to be playing great Iím 4-3 with cowboys and itís been really fun Iím going to finish the season then go up to all madden and see what I get and need to adjust but for now Iím loving all pro

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »