Home

Looking for a good slider set with no player edits

This is a discussion on Looking for a good slider set with no player edits within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-28-2018, 06:19 AM   #1
Rookie

TexSkins's Arena

OVR: 0
Looking for a good slider set with no player edits

Iíve sifted through most of the slider threads here and noticed many have edited the roster traits etc. I want to use a set that is crafted for unedited rosters since I believe the game plays better that way. Additionally, it seems that each team plays like the last when using edited rosters. I want some variety week to week.

I know sliders are very tricky to say the least. Especially if ďenter slider guru nameĒ only tests with one teamĒ.

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2018, 07:01 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Looking for a good slider set with no player edits

Josh doesn't use any roster edits and he only makes small tweaks that actually make a big difference in gameplay. I am basically using his sliders with a few other small tweaks for my personal preference and the game is playing amazing. My favorite madden ever.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-2018, 08:05 AM   #3
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
Josh doesn't use any roster edits and he only makes small tweaks that actually make a big difference in gameplay. I am basically using his sliders with a few other small tweaks for my personal preference and the game is playing amazing. My favorite madden ever.

joshs slider are all on default or not?
Old 11-29-2018, 08:55 PM   #4
Rookie

TexSkins's Arena

Quote:

Thanks guys. I tried Joshís sliders before and they worked pretty well but the recent tuner update has screwed some things up. Iíve been rolling with Baller Osiris sliders recently and it made for some good games. Problem is, Iím running with teams that are built from the ground up. Teams that are below 70 ovr and Iím still winning the majority of games. Most of them are tight wins but wins nonetheless. And I make sure not to cheese the game. Mix up play calls on both sides of the ball etc.

I might have to find some All-Madden sliders that work. Eventually Iíd like to start a franchise with my Skins with everything set so I donít get frustrated with the sliders.

Iíve lurked on this forum for some years now, appreciate all the work put into the sliders & rosters
Old 11-29-2018, 09:05 PM   #5
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Good thing you caught this early to. I can understand manipulation as if I get talked into something,that's mainly my fault. This no option stuff like forcing us to take tuner is crap. My sliders set use to work, until now !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 09:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexSkins
Thanks guys. I tried Joshís sliders before and they worked pretty well but the recent tuner update has screwed some things up. Iíve been rolling with Baller Osiris sliders recently and it made for some good games. Problem is, Iím running with teams that are built from the ground up. Teams that are below 70 ovr and Iím still winning the majority of games. Most of them are tight wins but wins nonetheless. And I make sure not to cheese the game. Mix up play calls on both sides of the ball etc.

I might have to find some All-Madden sliders that work. Eventually Iíd like to start a franchise with my Skins with everything set so I donít get frustrated with the sliders.

Iíve lurked on this forum for some years now, appreciate all the work put into the sliders & rosters
I'm having the opposite results. I'm struggling to win with a mediocre team.You should reset your profile. Here's my setup....

Simulation, advanced after resetting profile.

All pro

All helps off except auto flip playcall.

Everything default except:

Inj 10 mm (default) 50 in cfm

79 player speed parity

32 int for hum and cpu

37 tackling for hum and cpu

Fg pow 42

Fg acc 32

Punt pow 42

Punt acc 42

Kickoff pow 45

Absolutely everything else is default and i am having GREAT games. This is my favorite madden ever since the last update.

Edit: if you want an even harder challenge put hum int to 31 leave cpu at 32

Last edited by RayRay412; 11-29-2018 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:15 PM   #7
Rookie

TexSkins's Arena

Quote:
I'm having the opposite results. I'm struggling to win with a mediocre team.You should reset your profile. Here's my setup....

Simulation, advanced after resetting profile.

All pro

All helps off except auto flip playcall.

Everything default except:

Inj 10 mm (default) 50 in cfm

79 player speed parity

32 int for hum and cpu

37 tackling for hum and cpu

Fg pow 42

Fg acc 32

Punt pow 42

Punt acc 42

Kickoff pow 45

Absolutely everything else is default and i am having GREAT games. This is my favorite madden ever since the last update.

Edit: if you want an even harder challenge put hum int to 31 leave cpu at 32

Nice! Thanks man!

Stupid question, how do I reset the profile? Delete it? Make another?
Old 11-29-2018, 09:19 PM   #8
Rookie

TexSkins's Arena

My current project is taking the AFC South over with no player over 72 and relocating each team. So the teams suck overall but have some decent madden Demi-gods within

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »