Home

Madden All-Pro Sliders (MINIMUM EDITS) and Rosters

This is a discussion on Madden All-Pro Sliders (MINIMUM EDITS) and Rosters within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 12-18-2018, 02:01 AM   #1
Rookie

iAmMrT's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden All-Pro Sliders (MINIMUM EDITS) and Rosters

My goal is to provide the most realistic gameplay and animations that the game has to offer. This can be achieved with properly adjusted sliders, ratings adjusted rosters, and the right amount of trait edits. Real X's and O's are my passion, and I want to help to bring that to Madden 19 and the countless fans who are seeking for the same. I WAS AN AVID FLAZKO FAN AND HOPE TO MAKE HIM AND HIS FANS PROUD.

ROSTERS
The rosters I have decided on are a combination of That Franchise Guy's (YouTube), and iMac's (Operation Sports). This particular roster can be found on Xbox under the gamertag ThePennyTrader7. If you are unfamiliar with what these particular creators do with their rosters, I encourage you to follow the links below. I feel they provide the highest quality adjustments which not only provides realistic gameplay, but it also reduces the need for slider edits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKgYTrsh9OE&t=11s

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...r-sliders.html

If you prefer to use the base EA rosters, the sliders work fine with these too. You may also choose to use one or the other of the roster adjustments. That Franchise Guy has his rosters on Madden Share on Xbox under the gamertag ChubbyDubs and updates are made weekly. iMac rosters can also be found in a number of places on Madden Share; I found mine by searching the gamertag Analyzer52.

The following are All Pro sliders with changes in parentheses. 12 minute quarters with 25 accelerated clock provided a realistic number of plays per game.

SLIDER/SETTING
Game Skill: All Pro
Quarter Length: 12
Play Clock: 25
Game Speed: Normal
Injury: 20 (-30)
Fatigue: 50
Player Speed Parity: 50
Roster: TFG/IMAC

USER SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 45 (-5)
Pass Block 50:
WR Catching: 48 (-2)

Run Block: 50
Fumbles: 50

Pass Reaction: 50
Interceptions: 48 (-2)
Pass Coverage: 50

Tackling: 48 (-2)

FG Power: 50
FG Accuracy: 50
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 50

CPU SLIDERS

QB Accuracy: 53 (+3)
Pass Block: 50
WR Catching: 50

Run Block: 53 (+3)
Fumbles: 50

Pass Reaction: 52 (+2)
Interceptions: 50
Pass Coverage: 52 (+2)

Tackling: 48 (-2)

FG Power: 50
FG Accuracy: 50
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 50
Kickoff Power: 50

Adjustments to Special Teams sliders as well as Penalties are coming and should be posted soon.

Last edited by iAmMrT; 12-18-2018 at 01:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2018, 11:49 AM   #2
Rookie

Slimthugga76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden All-Pro Sliders (MINIMUM EDITS) and Rosters

Still waiting for the special teams and penalty sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »