Home

Baller Osiris Madden 19 All-Pro NFL Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Baller Osiris Madden 19 All-Pro NFL Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2018, 12:58 PM   #1
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

OVR: 0
Baller Osiris Madden 19 NFL Simulation Sliders

11/4/18 Update:
Tweaked the threshold in order to remove suction and warping as much as humanly possible. 77 seems to allow for smooth interactions across the board between players.
Tested the QB Accuracy slider and conclude that it has minimal effect except for when leading receivers and have settled on 40 being an accurate depiction of accuracy across many scenarios.
Run Blocking was revamped in order to allow longer engagement times at the LOS which will allow CPU running backs to see the field better.
Pass coverage has been revamped and im settled on 100 reaction time being an accurate display of how defenders respond to what's going on around them.
38 Pass coverage allows for some swats and pass breakups, but nothing excessive.
Tackling has been cut in half in order to give a real weight and feel to the tackling instead of just button mashing. Angles matter.
Raised Fatigue in order to get solid RB rotations and Auto-Subs rotations.

In order for the game to play the way you want it to, it is vital that you adjust your game sliders accordingly to reflect the threshold limits that you think are realistic.

Think of the sliders as "setting the bar" for that particular skill. Combine that with adjusting them to the ratings of the players and you end up with a whole new Madden sim experience with dynamic results, play by play; game to game.

The goal with these sliders are to reflect realistic on-field reactions and statistics, while also allowing for a wider spectrum of results to play out for both the user and the CPU. Every team's running back and receiving corps should feel different. Every team's running and pass blocking schemes should feel varied.

Being able to use coaching adjustments without feeling like i was cheating the CPU was a huge motivator for me. Creating a chess match in Madden can be hard because of bad coding, pre-determined animations and a lack of adaptive A.I. But with these sliders i have found a whole new experience with Madden that i am eager to share with you all.

Game Options:
*INPUT ALL SETTINGS IN BOTH MAIN MENU AND CFM*

Difficulty: All-Pro
Game Speed: Very Slow
Game Style: Simulation
Auto Flip Defensive Play Call: on
Ball Hawk: Off
Auto Strafe: Off
Heat Seeker: Off
Switch Assist: Off(switch at your own risk)
Coach Mode: Off
Quarter Length: 13 minutes
Play Clock Time: 15 seconds
Total plays will consistently be in the 120-130 range, which is comparable to NFL averages.

Injuries: 5

Fatigue: 70

Speed Threshold: 77*
No warping/suction

Auto Subs: PLUG IN MAIN MENU AND CCM
Out / In
QB: 0/1
RB: 90/95
WR: 20/25
FB/TE: 15/20
OL: 0/3

DT: 96/99
DE: 96/99
LB: 70/75
CB: 20/25
S: 10/15

HUM/CPU:

QB Accuracy: 40

Pass Blocking: 33
This slider sets the minimum pass blocking rating for ALL players on the field.
50 is too high because it makes all RB/TE's/FB's pass block ratings too high.
The lowest rated pass blocker belongs to HB Taiwan Jones with a rating of 26.
In order for him to play true to his ratings, i would have to set the slider to 25.
25 may be TOO realistic, while i feel 35 will still allow you to see the difference in quality from one pass blocker to the next.

WR Catching: 50
The only pass catcher with a rating below 40 is TE Zach Wood on the saints. The next closest is HB Andre Williams with a 49 catch rating. definitely not setting this slider in the 30's just for one player. 50 allows drops to occur more frequently while also separating the Julio Jones's from the Jonny Holton's.

Possession Catch if you're expecting a hit right after the catch
RAC Catch if you don't have a defender ahead of you
Aggressive Catch when there is tight coverage and you want to make a play on the ball

Run Blockling: 50/75

Fumbles: 55
Probably the only slider i wouldn't touch. Mark Sanchez has a 47 carry rating which is the second lowest in the game for a skill position player so i'd definitely leave it around 50. EA definitely calibrated the carry ratings in correlation with the fumble slider.

Coverage Sliders:
Pass Defense Reaction: 100
Interceptions: 45
Pass Coverage: 38

Tackling: 24

Special Teams: Default for now
Hard to make these sliders work for both HUM and CPU simultaneously without giving up something from one side. For now i'm rocking with default with maybe a few changes to lower the accuracy sliders in the future

Penalties: Default
Holding: 60
DPI: 55

XP Sliders: TDawg's

Conclusion/House Rules:
Obviously if you're using "money plays" this slider set is not for you because you're obviously not looking for a "sim" like experience.

I tend to let the coach select the plays for me because it feels like i have an actual OC. I just scroll through the recommended plays until i find one i like. Staying in 5 wide sets and running hot routes all game may not be sim, but i encourage all play types to try these and see what you get.

I've used a 99 speed QB with these and struggled getting more than 40 rushing yards with him. I had to actually pick and choose when i would scramble, instead of just busting 20 yard + runs all game. My fatigue and play clock settings make it hard to abuse elite players. Lower energy pools and having to react faster, makes the game breathtaking, especially deep into 4th quarters.

One game you'll throw for 350 yards and 3 TD's and the next game you could throw for 180 yards and 3 picks. With these sliders you will see the difference between a bad, decent, good or elite defensive line/Secondary. Adjustments are vital, NOT ONLY STICK SKILLS.

Last edited by Baller Osiris; 11-09-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2018, 08:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

Re: Baller Osiris Madden 19 All-Pro NFL Sim Sliders

Updates!

Gameplay videos coming soon.

Madden hasn't looked this good in a long time
Old 09-09-2018, 09:27 PM   #3
Pro

the title says all pro, but in the sliders you put all madden?

Do you recommend inputting the Auto subs for both the cpu or just the player?

Also pass reaction is faster at 0 vs 100 and Pass coverage is not reversed

at 0 it is more lose then @100
Old 09-09-2018, 09:31 PM   #4
Pro

put sliders at default 50 and put Human pass reaction at 0 and the D line will break through the CPU O Line quicker then at 50

On pass coverage put Human on 100 and leave CPU at 50 and you will see it plays tighter then at 0 Also Human Pass coverage above 50 will cover the middle better

Last edited by C0883R; 09-09-2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 01:32 PM   #5
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
the title says all pro, but in the sliders you put all madden?

Do you recommend inputting the Auto subs for both the cpu or just the player?

Also pass reaction is faster at 0 vs 100 and Pass coverage is not reversed

at 0 it is more lose then @100
All-Pro just feels too tame. Not enough variance from the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #6
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

Sliders set and ready for the patch.

Uploading some gameplay later today!
Old 09-30-2018, 02:28 PM   #7
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

What rosters you guys using? Custom made,or ea? I heard about someone putting out a custom one with QB traits and other traits edited a few days ago current for week 3.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:42 PM   #8
Rookie

Baller Osiris's Arena

Updated set Ready!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »