Home

Tommycoa’s True Sim CPU vs CPU Sliders for Play Now—Most realistic NFL Experience

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s True Sim CPU vs CPU Sliders for Play Now—Most realistic NFL Experience within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2019, 03:50 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s True Sim CPU vs CPU Sliders for Play Now—Most realistic NFL Experience

pats move ahead 24-20 with 5 minutes left. looks like it will be a photo finish.

http://mixer.com/haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2019, 04:23 PM   #26
MVP

Re: Tommycoa’s True Sim CPU vs CPU Sliders for Play Now—Most realistic NFL Experience

alltime raiders vs alltime steelers in the snow.

http://mixer.com/haughtypine7723

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 01-16-2019, 08:07 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey tommy, do u have any updated sliders for user v cpu? Do u think these could work? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2019, 08:57 PM   #28
MVP

Play with the set up here in the op.

Try these human sliders:

50 qb acc
35 pass block same as cpu, pro has problems with pass rush and this couple with offensive holding slider helps improve pass rush
50 catching
50 run block
40 fumble—-so you’ll see some, the cpu tackling is at 37 and they wont fumble enough it at all with a 37 tackle/50 fumble. This matches the setting for the cpu
50 pass cover
25 int same as cpu, game is. Too generous with catching and jumping ratings and pass cover traits at plays ball aggressive to play anything much high. 25-35 is the zone I’d play with
50 pass reaction time

The slider set at default, just test five games, tell me what needs to be fixed and whats going on and ill tell you which way to shift them. The ones at default are there to help problems with ratings stuff for human.

It’s best if you test with multiple teams. Never use the same team from test to test. You start crafting sliders to play like a certain team. Using Multiple teams gives you what your true strengths and weaknesses are as a player. In cfm i test every game in week one so i can easily track stats and tally averages. If you use every game in week one you get a 16 game experience, a full season, so you know what needs to be fixed.

Hope this helps.

Holler back at me after your first test game.

Teams finished:
Old 01-17-2019, 07:16 PM   #29
td7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Are you guys seeing any sacks? Seems like the QB has all day to throw?
You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his *ss quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O. as a team! That's what people know us as! - Nick Saban
Old 01-17-2019, 07:44 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7
Are you guys seeing any sacks? Seems like the QB has all day to throw?
You’ll see anywhere from 0-7 a game. Very rare you’ll see more than 7. I’d say most games have 4-5 and that’s the real average for two teams. Pass rush is hard to generate with the ea rosters. If it’s too good, there’s too many sacks and it creates problems with deflections and other things. EA simply has difficulties with some of these ratings. Real delicate balance when there’s no roster edits.

Pass rush is way better with those classic rosters. Wish it looked that good on this. Ive passed these to HC0023 since im working on those all-time rosters. And he tried to change some things the other night and the game didn’t play the same. He’s afraid to mess with it. I too wish the pass rush was a little better. Only qualm i really have with this.

Teams finished:
Old 01-17-2019, 08:47 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Play with the set up here in the op.

Try these human sliders:

50 qb acc

35 pass block same as cpu, pro has problems with pass rush and this couple with offensive holding slider helps improve pass rush

50 catching

50 run block

40 fumble—-so you’ll see some, the cpu tackling is at 37 and they wont fumble enough it at all with a 37 tackle/50 fumble. This matches the setting for the cpu

50 pass cover

25 int same as cpu, game is. Too generous with catching and jumping ratings and pass cover traits at plays ball aggressive to play anything much high. 25-35 is the zone I’d play with

50 pass reaction time

The slider set at default, just test five games, tell me what needs to be fixed and whats going on and ill tell you which way to shift them. The ones at default are there to help problems with ratings stuff for human.

It’s best if you test with multiple teams. Never use the same team from test to test. You start crafting sliders to play like a certain team. Using Multiple teams gives you what your true strengths and weaknesses are as a player. In cfm i test every game in week one so i can easily track stats and tally averages. If you use every game in week one you get a 16 game experience, a full season, so you know what needs to be fixed.

Hope this helps.

Holler back at me after your first test game.

Tackling at default 50 also, correct? I’m in a cfm starting as the ravens week 1 of next season (start from today then simmed to week 1). When I’m finished, how do I switch to a different team? Should I just retire my owner?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2019, 09:08 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinM_23
Tackling at default 50 also, correct? I’m in a cfm starting as the ravens week 1 of next season (start from today then simmed to week 1). When I’m finished, how do I switch to a different team? Should I just retire my owner?

37 tackle, my bad

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »