Home

Tommycoa’s True Sim CPU vs CPU Sliders for Play Now—Most realistic NFL Experience

This is a discussion on Tommycoa’s True Sim CPU vs CPU Sliders for Play Now—Most realistic NFL Experience within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2019, 11:13 AM   #57
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Tommycoa’s True Sim CPU vs CPU Sliders for Play Now—Most realistic NFL Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegman0492
TommyCoa,

Are you talking about the sliders at the beginning of the post? If so, you said that they work decently well for cfm simulating, correct?
Thanks so much for your continued help.
They work great for play now games. CFM try and set it up on the OP . And see what results you get that’s the only way to know . I get awesome results in play now mode .
Old 01-27-2019, 11:34 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s True Sim CPU vs CPU Sliders for Play Now—Most realistic NFL Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
They work great for play now games. CFM try and set it up on the OP . And see what results you get that’s the only way to know . I get awesome results in play now mode .
Doing Play Now games is like you not taking a hundred bill from somebody and playing cfm is like taking a 50 dollar bill instead. If you do CFM right now, you won’t be satisfied. But if you do Play Now right now, you will be very satisfied.

Not sure why people would rather play a crappier version of the game in cfm one that i can’t vouch. When there’s a gem with the play now stuff. I can vouch for play now.

Is being inside a franchise that important that you can’t wait a week with play now until i get CFM looking right?

How many of these slider threads have an alternative option when the guy’s testing new stuff? Something people can do with the game that looks lifelike.

I don’t think any of them do.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 01-27-2019, 06:03 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is being inside a franchise that important that you can’t wait a week with play now until i get CFM looking right?

TommyCoa,

I hope you do not think I am impatient. Take your time to get them right. I can play Franchise mode with sliders you have right now. I just did not know which sliders you were talking about. The only ones I saw were the ones you first posted. I did not know if you had some better ones someplace else. Sorry.
Old 02-07-2019, 06:14 PM   #60
Rookie

chaz2502's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey Tommy,
Really appreciate all your hard work on Madden 19. Are these your final CFM settings or are you still working on a final set. I know you are working historic rosters. Just wanted to touch base. Thanks Again!!
Old 02-08-2019, 12:13 AM   #61
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz2502
Hey Tommy,
Really appreciate all your hard work on Madden 19. Are these your final CFM settings or are you still working on a final set. I know you are working historic rosters. Just wanted to touch base. Thanks Again!!
Tell them on the thread that ive talked to you about some interesting out of the box ideas kn cfm that doesn’t involve slider adjustments. How the sliders arent the problem. How the certain schemes are causing offensive total to get too high. From Tommy talked to him tonight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2019, 02:04 AM   #62
MVP

A possible fix for CFM. This doesn’t concern Play Now. Play Now is pretty flawless and I still recommend it over CFM. I haven’t tested this myself with current rosters, and i don’t have free time for the next coupla weeks, so test this out.

Don’t worry about changing defensive schemes or playbooks. This is just offense. When you play these teams take over there team you’re going against and change their schemes and playbooks according to the list.

This is just a theory, but something ive noticed is teams with certain schemes, the boxscores and gameplay plays a lot better and you get accurate stats. It’s the games where the schemes or playbooks are out of whack and pushing the xp junk to drive the game crazy.

Also, 0 out the xp. This method will mess with player progression. It will pretty much kill it. Not gonna lie because some of these teams will have lots of guys that dont match the new schemes and this will hopefully cut down on the big plays.

Just use the sliders in the op. And what ive said here, and report back to me with boxscores if you can. Can’t really comment on things outside of seeing a boxscore. May be a few days before im able to post again. Lot of stuff going on right now with work and family.

Ive did extensive testing with playbooks and schemes with the all time roster work ive been putting in. I’m thinking this will fix most of the problems.

The xp and gameplanning junk kill the game. Don’t believe me, check out how smooth the game plays in play now.

Hope this works guys. The sliders here aren’t the problem i dont think, because there’s 3-4 games, things are fine, then you have two crazy games.

Here’s a list of new offensive schemes and offensive playbooks. Leave the defense stuff alone. Just tweak the offensive schemes.

Chicago-west coast zone/baltimore playbook

Cincy-west coast power/Tampa bay

Bills-spread/Houston

Broncos-west coast zone/baltimore

Browns-west coast power/baltimore playbook

Bucaneers-vertical power/Tampa bay playbook

Arizona-west coast zone/Tampa bay playbook

Chargers-west coast zone/baltimore

Chiefs-west coast zone/baltimore

Colts-west coast zone/baltimore

Cowboys-vertical power/houston

Dolphins-west coast power/baltimore

Eagles-west coast power/eagles

Falcons-west coast zone/falcons

49ers-west coast zone/49ers

Giants-west coast power/baltimore

Jags-west coast power/jags

Jets-west coast zone/jets

Lions-west coast power/Tampa bay

Packers west coast power/packers

Panthers-spread/carolina

Patriots-west coast power/patriot***put Michel as starter/Burkhead power back/white 3rd down back

Raiders-west coast zone/baltimore

Rams-west coast power/rams

Ravens-spread/houston

Redksins-west coast power/baltimore

Saints-west coast zone/Tampa bay

Seahawks-spread/tampa bay

Steelers west coast power/steelers

Texans-spread/houston

Titans west coast power/baltimore

Vikings west coast power/baltimore

Sent from my iPadThe

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 02-15-2019, 11:48 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0

for franchise do prefer the 10 or 9 min with no run off
Old 02-15-2019, 12:20 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
for franchise do prefer the 10 or 9 min with no run off
Go nine minutes for cfm. Turn acelerated clock on, but runoff time is 0.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »