Home

Hardest Slider Set

This is a discussion on Hardest Slider Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2019, 01:50 PM   #9
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hardest Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
Would be nice if you posted it for all of us to try. Thanks
Right, but he has a blog but has chosen not to post them. Idk, im only part of the wheel. I'll send them to you.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-14-2019, 04:35 PM   #10
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Right, but he has a blog but has chosen not to post them. Idk, im only part of the wheel. I'll send them to you.

Ahh ok. No worries. I guess I missed the part about him not wanting to post them. Thanks for the info.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-14-2019, 05:37 PM   #11
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
Ahh ok. No worries. I guess I missed the part about him not wanting to post them. Thanks for the info.
Funny you mention these. I actually recently came across them just browsing. played a couple games and they are pretty good. Went 1-1. Against 49ers. Mullens was trash as he should be more or less but Jameis was way better than him in game 2 but still not elite. I'd suspect playing against like Luck or Brady it would be very difficult even with QBA on 7. Most importantly i didnt feel cheated at all through both games. Never going to have everything at once (stats, play count, etc.) But for a small sample size i think these were very solid for the most part, no outrageous annoyances. so i can definitely endorse them from my experience so far

side note. Skundy the game i played on your set was promising as well just havent had much time to play with them again, do you use custom rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2019, 06:03 PM   #12
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
Funny you mention these. I actually recently came across them just browsing. played a couple games and they are pretty good. Went 1-1. Against 49ers. Mullens was trash as he should be more or less but Jameis was way better than him in game 2 but still not elite. I'd suspect playing against like Luck or Brady it would be very difficult even with QBA on 7. Most importantly i didnt feel cheated at all through both games. Never going to have everything at once (stats, play count, etc.) But for a small sample size i think these were very solid for the most part, no outrageous annoyances. so i can definitely endorse them from my experience so far

side note. Skundy the game i played on your set was promising as well just havent had much time to play with them again, do you use custom rosters?

Naw, I use EA's rosters. I saved the end of year update roster and will be using those exclusively. I'm on PC, I use custom draft classes by C4geron. He has a 2019, 2020, and 2021 that are very good.

I don't know when the last time you played a game with my set was but I made some recent changes to tone down QB completion %, HUM INT and CPU Fumble. Playing great now. May have to adjust CPU fumble just a bit more. Few more games and I will know.

Thanks for the feedback.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-17-2019, 12:29 PM   #13
Rookie

Would really be thankful if someone could send me a PM with these sliders, would love a new challenge!
Old 01-19-2019, 09:25 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Ren has a blog with his version he keeps up on also, I'll post the link to that here. And I'll pm you the other version

Could you PM me as well
Old 01-24-2019, 07:37 PM   #15
Rookie

sublime55's Arena

An update for anyone interested: very happy with Ren’s sliders. Great feel to the games with accurate stats and realistic plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »