Home

Could you recommend a good slider set for realistic stats?

This is a discussion on Could you recommend a good slider set for realistic stats? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 01-14-2019, 04:45 PM   #1
Rookie

ThePatriotWay's Arena

OVR: 0
Could you recommend a good slider set for realistic stats?

Hello, I have not used this website since the PS3 era pretty much. In fact, I abandoned playing Madden since I became a PC gamer around 2012. Of course, Madden is now available on PC and my interest in the franchise has picked back up again. With that said, I am the type of player that loves a challenge along with realistic stats for franchise mode, could you recommend a good slider set for this? I see many sets, but I'm having trouble deciding which to use. Also, so many of them have a list of "house rules" which I kind of find tedious to remember since we all have different play styles. Although, I understand why they might exist. Anyways, any recommendations? Thank you.

Last edited by ThePatriotWay; 01-14-2019 at 04:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2019, 04:57 PM   #2
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Could you recommend a good slider set for realistic stats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePatriotWay
Hello, I have not used this website since the PS3 era pretty much. In fact, I abandoned playing Madden since I became a PC gamer around 2012. Of course, Madden is now available on PC and my interest in the franchise has picked back up again. With that said, I am the type of player that loves a challenge along with realistic stats for franchise mode, could you recommend a good slider set for this? I see many sets, but I'm having trouble deciding which to use. Also, so many of them have a list of "house rules" which I kind of find tedious to remember since we all have different play styles. Although, I understand why they might exist. Anyways, any recommendations? Thank you.

I can't guarantee anything but you can look at my recent game stats and see how close to real they are. Pages 5 and 6 have my most recent games with this set. Perfect? No. Close? Yes.

F*ck house rules. Play how you like. I skip cut scenes. I user switch. I call my own plays. I audible. I hot route. I move players around the battlefield like pieces on a chessboard. I do whatever it takes the beat the dirty CPU lol.

Now I have some rules I follow in staying with my teams strengths but thats about it. I try to call my games how a real coach would. I tend to be a tad conservative unless aggression is needed. I punt a lot. I kick a lot of FG's. I don't go for it in stupid situations. I don't run up the score.

I try to play smart football. Most importantly I have fun. My current set I'm enjoying bc I'm able to have success with all play types. I don't feel limited. Screens, tosses, sweeps, end arounds, occasional wildcat. I've had success and failures with them all. Its all about the situation.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...m-sliders.html

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Last edited by skundy; 01-14-2019 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-14-2019, 06:48 PM   #3
Rookie

I will finally be posting my set tonight or tomorrow. So keep an eye out.

I absolutely hate house rules, so there will be none of that.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2019, 01:38 AM   #4
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
CPU vs CPU on the PC, mine, and simple
Old 01-15-2019, 07:07 PM   #5
Rookie

ThePatriotWay's Arena

@Skundy

I tried your sliders and they were definitely challenging, I lost a tough one just now but it was close. In fact, I would have won if not for a few crucial mistakes (a few interceptions in the first half and a fumble in the 4th after trying too hard to achieve the first down). I will post the game stats in your thread once I remember how to do that. Remember, I haven't used this website in quite some time.

To give you a tease, I lost to the Texans 38 to 31 with 15 minute quarters and accelerated clock set to 15.

On a side note, there were a few key injuries piling up on both sides of the ball (I eventually lost Edelman and Gronk for example). I will check that soon to see how long they might be out. I have to run to town real quick.

Last edited by ThePatriotWay; 01-15-2019 at 07:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2019, 07:50 PM   #6
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Thanks for the feedback ThePatriotWay. Sounds like it was a good game and it sounds like you had fun.

Here is a link to the op sports box scores for NFL. Hope it helps and once again thanks for giving my set a try and for the feedback.

https://dynasties.operationsports.co...id=1&sport=nfl

I haven't tried 15 min qtr and 15 accel clock. I'm curious to see the play count.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Last edited by skundy; 01-15-2019 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-19-2019, 02:42 AM   #7
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
Thanks for the feedback ThePatriotWay. Sounds like it was a good game and it sounds like you had fun.

Here is a link to the op sports box scores for NFL. Hope it helps and once again thanks for giving my set a try and for the feedback.

https://dynasties.operationsports.co...id=1&sport=nfl

I haven't tried 15 min qtr and 15 accel clock. I'm curious to see the play count.
I have and counted
Old 03-19-2019, 04:48 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

You absolutely need to try iMac rosters with trait removal. It opens up all the tackle animations and allows for sliders that make it look like real football. The game will be a chess match on his set up.

Iíve been at video games and custom rosters for many years, those sliders are by far the best on madden 18 and 19.

Traits mess the game up, once removed the game is epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »