Home

ThePlaybookKing's Madden 19 SIM CFM All Pro 0 Threshold Sliders

This is a discussion on ThePlaybookKing's Madden 19 SIM CFM All Pro 0 Threshold Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 01-16-2019, 05:23 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: ThePlaybookKing's Madden 19 SIM CFM All Pro 0 Threshold Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
Tommy will 90 acc make the CPU audible even if accel clock is off? Just curious because I've seen some users post that with accel clock off the CPU will audible?

Also does 90 acc produce the same effect on All-Madden?

Thanks for all the work you do Tommy. Always enjoy reading your stuff.

Thanks for the compliment. Means a lot, man.

1) they audible a lot if accelerated clock is off. Itís when itís turned on they rarely audible. The game is way better with 10 minute quarters, no accel. Game was made for 10 minute quarters. Plays Way more consistent and the stats are way more controlled and fall into real nfl averages with the right setup. The audibles make it a real chess match. Itís not just audibles either, you see them bring people in motion. With accelerated clock on they will audible, but itís very sparse because it only happens after the clock has been stopped for injuries/incomplete pass/certain penalties.

2) all-madden. Not gonna work as well. On Pro, the cpu AI will still miss throws with qb acc at 90, but on all pro and all madden, they throw to tight windows more and donít throw wrs open, and this causes a deflection fest. But playing with 90 acc on pro, the way the AI is, it;s playing on all madden. Pro is way underrated. Playmakers pointed this out to me years ago.On Pro skill level, Players play true to ratings and thereís way more animations. 90 qb acc gives the computers playcalling AI an all madden boost, but you donít get the computer cheating as much as you do on all-madden compared to pro.

3) I discovered this 90+qb acc thing with madden 17. I was trying to find a fix for the qb statue glitch. This almost fixed it all the way and caused it to happen less than normal. It was actually qb acc 100 on madden 17. Madden 18 this 90 qb acc trick didnt work. Playmakers used 90 qb acc on his slider set earlier this year before he got deep into his all 90s decade roster. Playmakers vouched the discover during madden 17.

Just watch the videos in the play now cpu/cpu thread and see how its like a chess match. Watch them audible.

Sent from my iPad

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 01-16-2019, 07:48 PM   #10
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Good info Tommy. Gives me a lot to process and think about.

Did you ever get into the profile edits with NCAA 14? Can't remember who introduced it but editing some of the the ball spd/trajectory, lineman, rb, and wr tables in the GOPT produced some of the best football. It completely changed the game and the way certain players interacted.

Do you know if anybody as done anything like that with Madden?

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-16-2019, 09:09 PM   #11
MVP

[quote=skundy;2049664998]Good info Tommy. Gives me a lot to process and think about.

Did you ever get into the profile edits with NCAA 14? Can't remember who introduced it but editing some of the the ball spd/trajectory, lineman, rb, and wr tables in the GOPT produced some of the best football. It completely changed the game and the way certain players interacted.

Never did any of that stuff. Too complicated for me. Way out of my skill set. Madden PC has tons of mods though. I dont have that version, but others i trust rave about it.

this 90 qb thing really effects the arc of the ball. Or it did early release. Haven’t tried any other setting there since i found that it worked like it did in 17. Some of the PC mod guys told me i was on the money with this setting. Something about the code. They didn’t get deep into it and I probably wouldnt have understood it if they did elaborate. But it does help playcalling tremendously. P;us its expert all madden setup at the beginning gives it a boost with my set too. Would think it’d give you a challenge. But if you pressure qbs they’ll mess throws

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 01-16-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2019, 10:02 PM   #12
MVP

Some of the cool stuff youíll see with 90 qb acc. You dont see this everyday.

https://youtu.be/LoKAoO6pzps

Teams finished:
Old 01-17-2019, 08:41 AM   #13
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Some of the cool stuff youíll see with 90 qb acc. You dont see this everyday.

https://youtu.be/LoKAoO6pzps

That was nice. Come to think of it I have not seen a shovel pass this year yet. Hmmm. Now my brain is hurting.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »