Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2019, 09:57 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Dec 2008
Cpu qb play

Is there a setting or something I can try to do to prevent the cpu qb from getting sacked so much? The pocket is fine it's more of the qb running to the side into the sack instead of stepping in the pocket.
Hubie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2019, 12:10 PM   #2
#ChampionsClub
 
Raider Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,623
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Cpu qb play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie
Is there a setting or something I can try to do to prevent the cpu qb from getting sacked so much? The pocket is fine it's more of the qb running to the side into the sack instead of stepping in the pocket.
What settings are you currently running?

There are many, many contribution factors that determine QB play / sacks / ball delivery.
__________________
Currently dominating:

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Raider Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:20 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: Cpu qb play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
What settings are you currently running?

There are many, many contribution factors that determine QB play / sacks / ball delivery.
I do cpu vs cpu and I've tried pro and all pro and I'm getting the same results. I'm thinking about changing the qb to oblivious to see how that goes but hope it dont effect scrambling qbs. I'm just not about to test it at this time
Hubie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:52 PM   #4
#ChampionsClub
 
Raider Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,623
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Cpu qb play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie
I do cpu vs cpu and I've tried pro and all pro and I'm getting the same results. I'm thinking about changing the qb to oblivious to see how that goes but hope it dont effect scrambling qbs. I'm just not about to test it at this time
As I have no experience with CPU vs. CPU gameplay, I suggest reaching out to one of the CPU vs. CPU guru's.

If you're not willing to test it out, check with tommycoa or HC00023 - they seem to have a good grip on that style of play.
__________________
Currently dominating:

MLB The Show 20
2020 Los Angeles Dodgers YR1

Madden 21
2020 Las Vegas Raiders YR1: 4-4

NCAA Football 14 on PS3
COD: Warzone
Rogue Company
Super Mario 3D World
Mario KART 8

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TheRealRaiderRen
Raider Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39 PM.

Top -