Home

TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2019, 10:59 PM   #121
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders

Honestly don't know what to say on this guys. I haven't been playing very much and don't know if an update jacked anything up. I can tell you all the data you see is 100% accurate. But it was all done a month ago. If I get time I'll run a sim and see if anything has changed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2019, 10:23 AM   #122
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Honestly don't know what to say on this guys. I haven't been playing very much and don't know if an update jacked anything up. I can tell you all the data you see is 100% accurate. But it was all done a month ago. If I get time I'll run a sim and see if anything has changed.

Thanks! I may run some 20 year sims and post results using your current sliders on current patch
Old 09-23-2019, 01:33 PM   #123
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

This doesn't look as pretty as yours does Tdawg, but here is some updated sim from 10 & 20 year with current XP sliders on OP.

Note these don't include FA

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t#gid=78658195

While I think everything matches up to what you posted. I feel there are a few things I'm personally going to boost to see a few different results.

I'll probably bump up QB +5, WR+5, TE +10, FS +10, MLB +7, OLB +3

Again, just personal preference, but I think your sliders are still spot on to OP.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:14 PM   #124
Rookie

phillies6f's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah I’m three years in and most CPU teams are like 75 overall

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-23-2019, 03:00 PM   #125
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillies6f
Yeah I’m three years in and most CPU teams are like 75 overall

That's the average that of team Ovr when you start the game. Nothing unrealistic about that. The game starts with a bigger spread on player ratings this year. Don't get caught up in team Ovrs.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2019, 06:03 PM   #126
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders

I’m sorry for this silly question but in the OP where it says “aestis 32 user CFM” is that what we’re using in a CFM? Or is it something else? There’s a lot of images that aren’t loading for me and I see through the page on this thread where you were testing as high as 170% on some positions. Just making sure I have the right xp values

Old 09-23-2019, 06:18 PM   #127
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I’m sorry for this silly question but in the OP where it says “aestis 32 user CFM” is that what we’re using in a CFM? Or is it something else? There’s a lot of images that aren’t loading for me and I see through the page on this thread where you were testing as high as 170% on some positions. Just making sure I have the right xp values

The aestis ones are for a 32 user cfm
Old 09-23-2019, 06:44 PM   #128
Rookie

First franchise through I stopped about 2025 because things felt off due to both XP sliders and game play sliders leading to some wackiness.

Second franchise through I am in year 2041. I play season opener, closer then 3 home division games one year and the away games the next. I sim wildcard and division rounds if I make playoffs. Summary I play 5 regular season games and sim the rest until conference champ.

Every five years I would scroll down the roster for the NFL to find where the overall rating of the #32 rated player is to determine the quality of the worst starters (if there was an even spread of talent). I have consistently upped the XP sliders virtually all the way through and I think ultimately they will look like the below. MLB and CB were the keys ones that had to change. A dearth of talent at these positions resulted in situations where teams lacked depth (MLB2 and CB2 and CB3) would be similar or worse in ratings to WR2, 3 and 4 and would routinely shred them. A CB rated 73 is a much worse player with my sliders than a 73 rated WR. I couldn't find a fix that wouldn't supercharge 80+ rated corners into interception shutdown machines.

QB 115
HB 145
FB 125
WR 135
TE 175
T 155
G 150
C 185
DE 160
DT 175
MLB 115
OLB 120
CB 115
FS 125
SS 125
K 115
P 115

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »