Home

Old 08-01-2019, 07:56 AM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: TDawg's Madden 20 XP Sliders

I know youíve said that these arenít ideal for a 32 man league, but if the restrictions are such that the users must sim training, will that work? If the users are manually using focus players and still (unfortunately) exploiting scheme fits, will that be acceptable with these XP sliders? Doing your training is monitorable but changing scheme fits isnít so I figured I would ask it in relation to manually doing training.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2019, 10:18 AM   #26
Just started!

SCHPatsFan88's Arena

"very" long time lurker, first time poster, got to commend the work you put in on these t-dawg, thanks for making madden that much better for me
Old 08-02-2019, 12:11 PM   #27
Just started!

Hey TDawg, weíre trying to apply the same principles in your sliders to a 32 man CFM. Simply dividing by three seems like a poor solution. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:45 PM   #28
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBillionZ
Hey TDawg, weíre trying to apply the same principles in your sliders to a 32 man CFM. Simply dividing by three seems like a poor solution. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you.
When I finish my set Aestis will convert them for a 32 man league. He has done it the past 3 years to great success.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-02-2019, 01:48 PM   #29
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspire21
I know youíve said that these arenít ideal for a 32 man league, but if the restrictions are such that the users must sim training, will that work? If the users are manually using focus players and still (unfortunately) exploiting scheme fits, will that be acceptable with these XP sliders? Doing your training is monitorable but changing scheme fits isnít so I figured I would ask it in relation to manually doing training.
Everyone simming training is a great start. Focus players are also fine because the CPU dies the same. Now if a user does the same guy multiple years then that player would get an advantage but at the sacrifice of another player so that's probably a wash as well. Scheme exploits I can't control. If you play with other people who do this then that's just the way it is. I don't know how much extra XP they'd gain so I can't really say how much of an advantage they would have. But it's definitely a cheap way to cheat the system.

Old 08-02-2019, 01:54 PM   #30
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Good news on the simming front. I found a way to sum an offline CFM, get into the data of the CFM, and extract the player info I need. Basically doing the same job as the Madden Companion App does. But now I don't have to wait for it to come out. I've already converted my formulas in my Excel workbook to read this new information. This means I can gather all data from a sim in about 5 mins now. **** yeah!!!!!!

Only down side is simming 20 years takes much longer but that's easy as I can set it and walk away. Counting was always the crap part about this.

I should be able to pump out sims much more quickly now which means we are days away from a v1.0 set. Stay tuned.

Old 08-02-2019, 08:54 PM   #31
Rookie

Tbjohnson2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Good news on the simming front. I found a way to sum an offline CFM, get into the data of the CFM, and extract the player info I need. Basically doing the same job as the Madden Companion App does. But now I don't have to wait for it to come out. I've already converted my formulas in my Excel workbook to read this new information. This means I can gather all data from a sim in about 5 mins now. **** yeah!!!!!!

Only down side is simming 20 years takes much longer but that's easy as I can set it and walk away. Counting was always the crap part about this.

I should be able to pump out sims much more quickly now which means we are days away from a v1.0 set. Stay tuned.

Looking fwd to using your sliders (they were great for 19!) - also, the Madden Companion App is actually already out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2019, 07:00 AM   #32
Rookie

Hey TDawg sorry if you have answered this question already but if Iím doing an offline franchise do you recommend just swimming the training? If I do them and get golds is that putting me at an advantage over the computer?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »