Home

Old 08-04-2019, 01:05 AM   #105
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

i made a video of how to do the slider set up in case that's easier for some of you.

https://youtu.be/BwOgq23zm7c

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

Last edited by schnaidt1; 08-04-2019 at 01:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 04:05 AM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 0

Why no auto flip with the defense?
Old 08-04-2019, 09:25 AM   #107
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowBeefcake
Why no auto flip with the defense?
It's a helper. I don't like helpers.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-04-2019, 09:45 AM   #108
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

So I set everything up exactly as instructed. Went into franchise and set everything up. Iím ďtestingĒ everything in preseason. I played the first half three times. My problem is, I can not run the ball. The D knows exactly where Iím going and Iím lucky to make it to the LOS. In three halfís my longest gain was 5 yards (not including a 12 yard scramble by Trubisky). I saw a ton of fumbles. I did take the fumble slider to 55 for both. And upped my run block to 60. I thought about bringing tackling down a few, but havenít. I play in broadcast view mostly so I donít know if that has anything to do with it. Itís a lot harder to play in broadcast for passing, than it was in years past. (Even last year I almost couldnít). But run game and defense I still play in broadcast. Any other suggestions would be welcomed.
Old 08-04-2019, 10:48 AM   #109
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
So I set everything up exactly as instructed. Went into franchise and set everything up. Iím ďtestingĒ everything in preseason. I played the first half three times. My problem is, I can not run the ball. The D knows exactly where Iím going and Iím lucky to make it to the LOS. In three halfís my longest gain was 5 yards (not including a 12 yard scramble by Trubisky). I saw a ton of fumbles. I did take the fumble slider to 55 for both. And upped my run block to 60. I thought about bringing tackling down a few, but havenít. I play in broadcast view mostly so I donít know if that has anything to do with it. Itís a lot harder to play in broadcast for passing, than it was in years past. (Even last year I almost couldnít). But run game and defense I still play in broadcast. Any other suggestions would be welcomed.
Broadcast seems like it would be very hard. I haven't had issues running the ball... Against better defensive teams the yards per carry will decrease. But as long as you make your adjustments pre snap and hold off on turbo until you find the hole. It's good.

I saw tons of fumbles at 50, when i went to 51 it felt right.

I will say testing in preseason isn't the best idea because you are playing with scrubs.

I recommend a "test" franchise

Old 08-04-2019, 11:31 AM   #110
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Broadcast seems like it would be very hard. I haven't had issues running the ball... Against better defensive teams the yards per carry will decrease. But as long as you make your adjustments pre snap and hold off on turbo until you find the hole. It's good.

I saw tons of fumbles at 50, when i went to 51 it felt right.

I will say testing in preseason isn't the best idea because you are playing with scrubs.

I recommend a "test" franchise

Ok. Good advice. Thank you. I will do that. Yea even last year I have such a hard time not wanting to smash turbo as soon as I get the handoff. Old habits die hard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-04-2019, 11:49 AM   #111
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

Loaded these up and played my first game. Redskins (me) vs Eagles. Man these are tough lol I got slaughtered 41-10! Wentz was 20-29 301yrds and 2 TDs..they ran decent against me between sproles and howard 117 yrds on 32 carries combined..

My qb play did me in i went 10-24 with keenum and a pick..put in mccoy and went 10-15 with 2 picks and one they returned for a td..fumbles were ok they fumbled once and i fumbled twice. I did get sacked 6 times, Fletcher Cox and Brandon Graham had 3 each..good job on these, im going to need to adjust throughout the game more than i thought.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 02:16 PM   #112
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
Question...who were you playing against when you had a hard time running the ball?? The defensive/offensive line ratings and x-factors actually make a difference this year. If you go through and check those things it might just be a case of your oline going head to head with a more superior dline. Each game has a different feel FINALLY!! Lol(AND DEFINITELY BE MINDFUL OF THAT TURBO BUTTON)...I hope this helps and maybe @Schnaidt doesn't mind me stepping in with my input. #MaddenSeason2020

EDIT: I would also recommend going back to exactly how the OP is setup and play a few games against different teams IN REGULAR SEASON.

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~

Last edited by Koosa1027; 08-04-2019 at 02:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »