Home

Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2019, 02:44 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

Good evening from Germany,

i tested the set in another game. I was the Broncos @ the Raider in week 1 of the regular season.

It was a very interesting game. 34 - 29 victory at the end... but puuh...very interesting. Carr started with a bad pass - interception, return to the 5, touchdown. The next drive ends with a Raiders tochdown. The next drive touchdown Broncos. Exciting first quarter. The 2nd quarter was boring - only one FG. The 3rd and 4th quarter - party time! Carr with some risky passes - 2 further interception. Flacco on the other side with an interception and a fumble loss. Crazy game!

The QBs had this stats:
Flacco
21/30, 220 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT
Carr
35/45, 399 yards, 2 TD, 3 INT

I have two "discussion-points":
1) I had some injury-problems with my 1st WR and my 1st RB. Both were not able to finish the game. I have a stupid theory - is it possible that there is a higher chance to get injured if the player is sprinting?

2) I had some coverage problems. Carr was throwing some succesfull long passes - that was the reason for 399 yards. The play calling said that there should be a defender - but he was not there. Does anyone see similar things? Which defense-player do you control? Do you switch the player after the throw?

But so far, great job Schnaidt!
Old 08-04-2019, 09:26 PM   #114
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by el Control
Good evening from Germany,

i tested the set in another game. I was the Broncos @ the Raider in week 1 of the regular season.

It was a very interesting game. 34 - 29 victory at the end... but puuh...very interesting. Carr started with a bad pass - interception, return to the 5, touchdown. The next drive ends with a Raiders tochdown. The next drive touchdown Broncos. Exciting first quarter. The 2nd quarter was boring - only one FG. The 3rd and 4th quarter - party time! Carr with some risky passes - 2 further interception. Flacco on the other side with an interception and a fumble loss. Crazy game!

The QBs had this stats:
Flacco
21/30, 220 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT
Carr
35/45, 399 yards, 2 TD, 3 INT

I have two "discussion-points":
1) I had some injury-problems with my 1st WR and my 1st RB. Both were not able to finish the game. I have a stupid theory - is it possible that there is a higher chance to get injured if the player is sprinting?

2) I had some coverage problems. Carr was throwing some succesfull long passes - that was the reason for 399 yards. The play calling said that there should be a defender - but he was not there. Does anyone see similar things? Which defense-player do you control? Do you switch the player after the throw?

But so far, great job Schnaidt!
I'll not sure about that theory for injuries. Interesting idea though.

And ya, zone coverage needs a lil help, i have a feeling we will see that via a patch soon.

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-05-2019, 10:31 AM   #115
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

So I’m going to use your sliders tonight on my 3rd preseason game and I’ll track and stream it through 3 quarters. I’ll probably stop stream after the third quarter when the backups come in

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2019, 10:43 AM   #116
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
So I’m going to use your sliders tonight on my 3rd preseason game and I’ll track and stream it through 3 quarters. I’ll probably stop stream after the third quarter when the backups come in

Awesome!! Make sure you get the set up 100% right. I got a video you can follow along

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-05-2019, 10:46 AM   #117
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Awesome!! Make sure you get the set up 100% right. I got a video you can follow along

Already watched and followed the video everything is exact. Even the new profile set to rookie and competitive

I fully expect to torch Tampa bay’s secondary. They’re awful lol.

Old 08-05-2019, 11:13 AM   #118
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Already watched and followed the video everything is exact. Even the new profile set to rookie and competitive

I fully expect to torch Tampa bay’s secondary. They’re awful lol.

Haha, guess we will see what you got!

Old 08-05-2019, 04:13 PM   #119
Rookie

Hello!

After a horrible day in the office, i tested the set in another regular season game: Chiefs (CPU) @ Jaguars

The game ended with a 17-32 victory. It was wonderful. I saw no coverage problems (unlike yesterday i played a 4-3 defense). I could control Mahomes most of the game with the Jaguars defense. The first quarter was a punt-party (Mahomes 8 yards, Foles 23 yards...). While i played defense i tried not to switch the player. If i did Mahomes punished me with two touchdowns... I had some problems in offense with Holy Nick. I threw two horrible interceptions under high pressure after a play action pass and a texas pass. Until the 2-minute-warning in the forth quarter the game was pretty close. Mahomes decided the game with a Pick 6. In the last second i finished the game with a FG.

The Chiefs had 307 total offense yards, i had 340.
Mahomes: 24/37, 257 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT
Foles: 26/42, 270 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT

Hyde (Chiefs) and Fournette had 86 and 84 rushing yards.
Kelce (Chiefs) with 99 and Lee with 88 yards had the most receiving yards.

It was great to play! Thank you Schnaidt!
Old 08-05-2019, 04:30 PM   #120
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by el Control
Hello!

After a horrible day in the office, i tested the set in another regular season game: Chiefs (CPU) @ Jaguars

The game ended with a 17-32 victory. It was wonderful. I saw no coverage problems (unlike yesterday i played a 4-3 defense). I could control Mahomes most of the game with the Jaguars defense. The first quarter was a punt-party (Mahomes 8 yards, Foles 23 yards...). While i played defense i tried not to switch the player. If i did Mahomes punished me with two touchdowns... I had some problems in offense with Holy Nick. I threw two horrible interceptions under high pressure after a play action pass and a texas pass. Until the 2-minute-warning in the forth quarter the game was pretty close. Mahomes decided the game with a Pick 6. In the last second i finished the game with a FG.

The Chiefs had 307 total offense yards, i had 340.
Mahomes: 24/37, 257 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT
Foles: 26/42, 270 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT

Hyde (Chiefs) and Fournette had 86 and 84 rushing yards.
Kelce (Chiefs) with 99 and Lee with 88 yards had the most receiving yards.

It was great to play! Thank you Schnaidt!
Thank you for the awesome feedback!!!

And you are welcome haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »