Home

Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2019, 01:20 PM   #161
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 20 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I've considered re raising the cpu pass block slider to 50... But some games they only take 1 sack... It's just really weird.

You are turning intentional grounding off and turning ineligible man down field on right?

https://www.youtube.com/user/schnaidt1
I think I found the secret sauce for Sacks with my set.
I've seen ineligible man downfield without doing anything and haven't touched Intentional Grounding I have it on for CPU vs CPU games.

What's the issue with Intentional Grounding?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 02:08 PM   #162
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I think I found the secret sauce for Sacks with my set.
I've seen ineligible man downfield without doing anything and haven't touched Intentional Grounding I have it on for CPU vs CPU games.

What's the issue with Intentional Grounding?
Matt10 discovered that turning it off helped qbs get rid of the ball quicker and avoid some of those dumb sacks

Pair that with joshs find of ineligible man field needing to be turned on every single game once in the game. Helping the cpu qb play smarter

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-18-2019, 03:34 PM   #163
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Matt10 discovered that turning it off helped qbs get rid of the ball quicker and avoid some of those dumb sacks

Pair that with joshs find of ineligible man field needing to be turned on every single game once in the game. Helping the cpu qb play smarter

CPU vs CPU I'm not sure if experiencing those issues now but I will keep those changes in mind.. Thanks!
Old 08-18-2019, 03:35 PM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 0

Good evening,

i restarted my Giants-Franchise with your set - i could not load the old one...

After testing some new plays and some audibles in preseason, i fineshed the first 3 regular season games:

The first game was a 23-35 los after a 14-0 start. Prescot with 360 yards, 3 TD and 1 INT. In this game i had a very strange situation: Prescot with a long pass to Cooper, who was covered by Peppers. Peppers tried to intercept the. For this he made a step to the left side, kneeled down and Cooper catched the ball, walked around him and TD. If the ai controlled defender tried to swat the ball...it looked very strange :-)

The second game was 41-9 victory against the Billst. Allen with 5 INT. Eli switched between genius and fool (322 yrd, 33/43, 4 TD, 2 INT).

The third game was a 24-27 loss against the Buccaneers. Eli with a week game (253 yrd, 56 %, 1 TD, 2 INT). Winston with a bad start, with a great game (318 yrd, 3 TD, 1 INT).

I saw nothing big negativ - except some known coverage problems. The amount of plays in the game was between 120 - 150. I think this is ok. Google says the NFL average ist between 134 -168.

My opinion to your set:

Now i will enjoy watching the preseason game Saints at Chargers on german TV!
Old 08-18-2019, 03:53 PM   #165
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by el Control
Good evening,

i restarted my Giants-Franchise with your set - i could not load the old one...

After testing some new plays and some audibles in preseason, i fineshed the first 3 regular season games:

The first game was a 23-35 los after a 14-0 start. Prescot with 360 yards, 3 TD and 1 INT. In this game i had a very strange situation: Prescot with a long pass to Cooper, who was covered by Peppers. Peppers tried to intercept the. For this he made a step to the left side, kneeled down and Cooper catched the ball, walked around him and TD. If the ai controlled defender tried to swat the ball...it looked very strange :-)

The second game was 41-9 victory against the Billst. Allen with 5 INT. Eli switched between genius and fool (322 yrd, 33/43, 4 TD, 2 INT).

The third game was a 24-27 loss against the Buccaneers. Eli with a week game (253 yrd, 56 %, 1 TD, 2 INT). Winston with a bad start, with a great game (318 yrd, 3 TD, 1 INT).

I saw nothing big negativ - except some known coverage problems. The amount of plays in the game was between 120 - 150. I think this is ok. Google says the NFL average ist between 134 -168.

My opinion to your set:

Now i will enjoy watching the preseason game Saints at Chargers on german TV!
Thank you for the awesome feedback!! Its much appreciated.

Im still working on the fatigue slider. Im thinking it needs to be lowered to 50

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2019, 04:28 PM   #166
Rookie

Just wanted to say a massive thanks for taking the time to create this slider set.

I've spent the last few weeks trying out various slider sets on the forum, including Matt10, Josh etc - I've played with the Bucs, Lions and Bengals, so I've managed to get a feel for each set from a sizeable sample of games.

Without a doubt, this is the best set out there.

Seeing a lot of variety - close/defensive games, rain affecting play e.g. dropped passes, high scoring games and most of all the superstar and elite players making a difference, which is great.

Seeing around 4-7 penalties a game, pass completion rates are close to perfect and no robo-QB. Not seeing anything weird with sacks, fumbles or interceptions.

Minor negatives - some coverage issues which are known to be a problem this year and sometimes the user run game feels on the easier side but would like to play 2/3 seasons with this set to see how it averages out long term.

One thing I'd say to people having issues with fumbles / sacks is that on this year's game you have to pay attention to the opposition and adjust accordingly. If you're up against an enforcer, best to protect the ball and avoid getting hit by him - same goes when facing elite pass rushers, make sure as the QB you make quick passes and select "Max Protection" - dont sit for ages in the pocket as you will get sacked repeatedly.

Great work on these sliders Schnaidt!
Old 08-18-2019, 04:43 PM   #167
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikM79
Just wanted to say a massive thanks for taking the time to create this slider set.

I've spent the last few weeks trying out various slider sets on the forum, including Matt10, Josh etc - I've played with the Bucs, Lions and Bengals, so I've managed to get a feel for each set from a sizeable sample of games.

Without a doubt, this is the best set out there.

Seeing a lot of variety - close/defensive games, rain affecting play e.g. dropped passes, high scoring games and most of all the superstar and elite players making a difference, which is great.

Seeing around 4-7 penalties a game, pass completion rates are close to perfect and no robo-QB. Not seeing anything weird with sacks, fumbles or interceptions.

Minor negatives - some coverage issues which are known to be a problem this year and sometimes the user run game feels on the easier side but would like to play 2/3 seasons with this set to see how it averages out long term.

One thing I'd say to people having issues with fumbles / sacks is that on this year's game you have to pay attention to the opposition and adjust accordingly. If you're up against an enforcer, best to protect the ball and avoid getting hit by him - same goes when facing elite pass rushers, make sure as the QB you make quick passes and select "Max Protection" - dont sit for ages in the pocket as you will get sacked repeatedly.

Great work on these sliders Schnaidt!
Wow!!! Thank you so much man!! I really appreciate it!! Feel free to post and gameplay you want. Keep us updated on your Franchise!!

Old 08-18-2019, 04:48 PM   #168
Rookie

[quote=schnaidt1;2049874639]Wow!!! Thank you so much man!! I really appreciate it!! Feel free to post and gameplay you want. Keep us updated on your Franchise!!
/quote]

No worries- will do!

Currently starting a franchise with the Redskins - will update after I complete the 1st season and let you know how it plays out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »